ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Whoever bashed me

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Feb 2003, 10:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Whoever bashed me

I'm calling you out. I am a good poster with good knowledge, and I do not need you bashing me for my 50 Cent post. Let's settle this here and move on.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 07:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

It wasn't me, but you're a fucking idiot.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 07:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
2fagsta

If you like 50 cent........then you are a fuckin idiot
Old 01 Mar 2003, 07:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

I have nothing against 50 cent, i just think this guy is a dumbass.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 08:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
2fagsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Tig_Bitties
I have nothing against 50 cent, i just think this guy is a dumbass.
Stop reading my mind!
Old 02 Mar 2003, 12:38 AM   #6 (permalink)

DAnk is on a distinguished road

50 cent sucks ass..its all bout adema godsmack noise therapy not this rap shit u poser
DAnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2003, 06:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever

50 roubles is nigger loving scum, back to the cotton fields you unevolved ebonic piece of human excrement.

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

The second coming of the assdog is upon us.

Last edited by Gank; 02 Mar 2003 at 02:24 PM.
Gank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2003, 10:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Actually Gank, i'm not apart of ANY crew and i bow down to no one.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2003, 12:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by To_The_Extreme
If you like 50 cent........then you are a fuckin idiot
I hate 50 Cent, that's why I make fun of him with "50 Roubles".
Old 02 Mar 2003, 02:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever

Well I tried fooling you onto our squad. strength in numbers I say. 50 cent imo is actually nigger scum like most of the negro race. the only good niglets are the ones who arent breathing like 2pac.

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

Old 02 Mar 2003, 02:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
2fagsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Gank
Well I tried fooling you onto our squad. strength in numbers I say. 50 cent imo is actually nigger scum like most of the negro race. the only good niglets are the ones who arent breathing like 2pac.
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL SLIT YOUR FUCKIN THROAT FOR SAYING THAT ABOUT 2PAC!! YOU WHITE TRASH MUTHAFUCKER!
Old 02 Mar 2003, 05:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by 2gangsta
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL SLIT YOUR FUCKIN THROAT FOR SAYING THAT ABOUT 2PAC!! YOU WHITE TRASH MUTHAFUCKER!
oh Oh.....the Rasta Reggea Nurse is about to go racial up in this motherfucker........

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2003, 05:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
2fagsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man

oh Oh.....the Rasta Reggea Nurse is about to go racial up in this motherfucker........

Look at you!Reggea ??? isnt that racial you dumb fuck?
Old 02 Mar 2003, 05:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

2pac is worm food. I am glad orlando anderson pumped that nigga scum full of lead, "keep the change you fuilthy animal "(home alone 1990)

unlike 2gangsta I dont pass others work off as my own.

Old 02 Mar 2003, 05:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
2fagsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Gank
2pac is worm food. I am glad orlando anderson pumped that nigga scum full of lead, "keep the change you fuilthy animal "(home alone 1990)

unlike 2gangsta I dont pass others work off as my own.
insulting a dead man, Gank, thats nice, WHEN HE CANT EVEN DEFEND HIMSELF.

Gank, why dont you go get a gun, and do the world a favor? Pull the fuckin trigger. Save the world some money from funding your retarded gay ass