ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

A Comedian?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Feb 2003, 05:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default A Comedian?

Steve "Boston" Costa was born and raised in the great state of Massachusetts. He moved to Arizona in 1998 right before his 20th birthday. He is now 24 and has been performing on stage for over 2 years.

The highlight of his career was performing at "The Bash on Ash" in a show put on by The Edge 103.9 opening for Craig Gass from "The Howard Stern Show".

He was also a finalist in "The Funniest Person in The Valley" at the Backstage Bistro.

He is not classified as a "clean" comic especially when it comes to sexual, political,current event or racial issues.

In other words F*CK YOU!!

Love him or hate this is a comedian you will hear about for years to come.

Quote:
He was also a finalist in "The Funniest Person in The Valley" at the Backstage Bistro.

Must be a small fucking valley.............

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2003, 05:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
MY JOKES:
Me and my girlfriend went to Mexico and she said "Whatever happens in Mexico says in Mexico....

....So I left her there!

Thats funny? Thats older than the shit stains in your grandmothers underwear.

Old 28 Feb 2003, 05:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever

can i eat your grandmothers ass, before death is preferable but not essential.

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

The second coming of the assdog is upon us.
Gank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2003, 05:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
I read in Sports Illustrated Tiger Woods makes an average of $1622.00 per stroke when he plays golf....

......If I could make $1622.00 per stroke I would be A millionare in ONE WEEK!!

.....And I don't even play golf
You fucking moron.......thats funny? Shit your admitting you have no woman and you have to beat off.......thats not funny thats sad.

Old 28 Feb 2003, 05:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Since I moved to Arizona I wanted to go somewhere that I would feel like I was back home again (in Boston)).... So when over to a place call Rockin Rodeo (redneck club)....between the cowboy hats, the country music and the mechanical bull I though I was in Downtown Boston Again!....
.....At a GAY BAR!!
So you go to gay bars in Boston do you? Your not saying Rockin Rodeo is a gay bar.....you said it was like a gay bar in Boston.....so you frequent Gay bars......nothing wrong in that....to each there own.....but do you frequent chucky cheese as often you sick pervert?

Old 28 Feb 2003, 05:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

By Marbles
Quote:
Well, you sold me. Who needs Seinfeld or Chris Rock when you can have Tiger Woods masturbation jokes?

LMAO.....Seems as though Im not the only one who thinks your not funny.

Old 28 Feb 2003, 05:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
By Marbles

LMAO.....Seems as though Im not the only one who thinks your not funny.

Please don't drag me in this shit.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2003, 05:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Steve Costa has performed at the following places:
Acme Bar and Grill
Scottsdale, AZ
Acme Roadhouse
Tempe, AZ
Backstage Bistro
Scottsdale, AZ
Body Shots
Tempe, AZ
Cajun House
Scottsdale, AZ
Chasers
Scottsdale, AZ
Coyote Bay
Scottsdale, AZ
Don Miguel's
Tempe, AZ
Hollywood Alley
Tempe, AZ
Mugs Up
Glendale, AZ
Phase 4 Studios
Tempe, AZ
Priceless Inn
Tempe, AZ
Rascal's Comedy Club
Phoenix, AZ
Sandbar Grill
San Diego, CA
The Bash On Ash
Tempe, AZ
The End Zone
Chandler, AZ
The Improv
Tempe, AZ

Well are these all the Gay Bars youve performed at? Well all except one.....the Sand Bar Grill in San Diego isnt a gay bar its a fucking hole in the wall......I know I used to live in San Diego.

Old 28 Feb 2003, 05:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

I talked to a guy that went to one of your performances in a gay bar.......he said your blowjob performance didnt suck.......he said you choked on it before you can finish it.

Old 28 Feb 2003, 05:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

LMAO THIS SHIT GETS BETTER BY THE MINUTE
Old 28 Feb 2003, 05:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Look at me.......Im Steve Cost and I just got done sucking a bunch of dicks......

Old 28 Feb 2003, 05:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
Look at me.......Im Steve Cost and I just got done sucking a bunch of dicks......

LMAO
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2003, 05:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Hey look at me.....Im Steve Costa and I was just given "Two Dicks Up" By Antione and Maryweather from In Living Color.....

Old 28 Feb 2003, 05:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 28 Feb 2003, 05:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

holy shit that's funny.......