ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

*Official* Good bye thread for 2Gangsta!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Feb 2003, 02:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
hehehmn *Official* Good bye thread for 2Gangsta!

2Gangsta from the moment you arrived on this site under the name Double_CD you flamed in the WarZone and were qucikly recognised to be non other than Stray Cat a.k.a CDWC. You then had bitch sissy fights with your boyfriend EminemPacPWF just because he forgot to clean his ass and when you went to lick it and you were left with a nasty surprise. You then flamed against Prototype when he invaded the WarZone and you attempted to make a name for yourself by flaming Prototype, wow, what a name your making for yourself. Then you decided to flame against Kool Aid Man, who was way out of your league and he just toyed with you all over the WarZone and made you look like a joke box. Then to my greatest surprise you challenged PsychoTaylor even though you knew he hadn't been posting for awhile and had been deserted from the WarZone in along time. You then joined a stable BOSTON created called The Dark Carnival(Correct me if i'm wrong with the name), but YOU were the ONLY let down to that stable, if it weren't for your retarded ass joining it then i'm sure it could have been a good stable. You then start to disrespect me and challenged me, so i took you to school and virtually battered you all over the WarZone, then even after i made you tap you then claim to have made me tap,lol. So Da Loo made a poll thread for people to decide who won that match, but i predicted that you will create about 10 alters and you did just that to vote for yourself, which is by far the most pathetic thing anyone has ever done in the WarZone to pick up a victory. You eventually get caught out and got BANNED, hell you ever requested to get banned after you got caught of course. To make it even sweeter, even though you made loads of alters and voted for yourself i still managed to get more votes than you. So good bye 2WannabeGangsta, you were the most pathetic person to ever grace the tender ground of PWF, you are the biggest fag to ever come here, hell even Camini and Stray Cat looked straight compare to you, you were the biggest loser to come here and a true tap out artist. Good bye 2Gangsta, you bitch. Oh and by the way you won't be missed.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2003, 02:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

STONECOLD_LIED is on a distinguished road

BITCH IM BACK! YOU CANT LIE ABOUT ME AND GET AWAY WIT IT! KAM, THE FAKEST NIGGA OF THEM ALL! SAYING I HAD ALTERS.

SLY, YOU CANT WIN THIS,NO ITS NOT A TAP OUT. YOU LET YOUR FAKE PRIDE GET IN THE WAY AND WONT ADMIT YOU LOST A BATTLE.

IM THROUGH WIT YO IGNORANT ASS. I WON. WEITHER YOU ADMIT IT OR NOT
STONECOLD_LIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2003, 03:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Bitch, shut the fuck up! Go to that thread and you'll realise that i got more votes than you anyway. You created alters and it was proven, now fuck off and get banned again, you shit head.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 27 Feb 2003, 03:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Plus you requested and to get banned so that is also classed as a tap out,haha. Loser.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 27 Feb 2003, 03:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

LMAO Im not even a Mod anymore............

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2003, 03:57 PM   #6 (permalink)

SLY I didnt ask, I was pushing stone cold. he said in the PM we was banning me. But he was too pussy at 1st so I mocked him and then he finally did.

So shut up.
Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Originally posted by STONECOLD_LIED
SLY I didnt ask, I was pushing stone cold. he said in the PM we was banning me. But he was too pussy at 1st so I mocked him and then he finally did.

So shut up.
You prcaticaly begged him to ban, so that is a fucking tap, go read the rules that you brought up from the dead yesterday.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
But he was too pussy at 1st so I mocked him and then he finally did.

Ahhhhhh WOW arent you just a big Internet Bully.... LMAO

Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

DeathsDisguise is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DeathsDisguise Send a message via Yahoo to DeathsDisguise

welcome back ninja
DeathsDisguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:34 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell

You prcaticaly begged him to ban, so that is a fucking tap, go read the rules that you brought up from the dead yesterday.

I wanted him to keep his word. He pussyed out. But he finally came to sticking to his worth.

God, If this is so important to you, dear god you little internet nerd, fighting over a computer? Get a life. you can have this. Its just so funny how you are so determined to say I tapped out. Hahaha even though I didnt
Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:35 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathsDisguise
welcome back ninja

MMFCL!
Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

DeathsDisguise is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DeathsDisguise Send a message via Yahoo to DeathsDisguise

you know it ninja!!! mmfcl!!!!
DeathsDisguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

dear god you little internet nerd, fighting over a computer? Get a life. you can have this.

And that ladies and gentleman comes strait from the horses mouth..............

Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

I'm officially gonna stop arguing about who tapped and who never, because the people have already voted and you got caught making alters after the IP were matched. So keep denying because i know and the people know that you tapped the fuck out. So post back to this and deny it because i now find it funny, LMFAO at you.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
you can have this.
Good you've finally tapped with honour by QUITING.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>