ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Kool Aid Man (rent My Ass For 2 Cents) Releases His Autobiography

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Default Kool Aid Man (rent My Ass For 2 Cents) Releases His Autobiography

KAM RELEASES HIS BOOK

"HOW TO GET MEN AND AIDS AND HOW TO BE A ROYAL COCKSUCKER"

HERE ARE THE CHAPTERS

MY BIRTH

DADDY STOP IT YOU ARE HURTING MY PRIVATE AREA!

THE KIDS MAKE FUN OF ME CAUSE IM SO FUCKIN QUEER!

I DIDNT WRITE THIS BOOK BY MYSELF I HAD GHOSTWRITERS, DO YOU THINK I COULD READ OR WRITE? NO, IM A FUCKIN MORON AND I HAVE A MASTER'S DEGREE IN Homo-ology

LIFE OF A PRE SCHOOL DROP OUT

WORKIN 9 TO 5 SUCKIN MAJOR COCK

WHY IS WELFARE SO HARD TO GET?

AND A PERSONAL CHAPTER AND TIPS

HOW TO SUCK YOUR MAN SO DRY HE WONT CUM FOR A YEAR AND WHY MY MOTHER HATES ME CAUSE IM MORE FEMINIE THAN HER.

IN STORES NOW!!! ORDER YOUR COPY OFF EBAY.COM, AMAZON.COM, BARNESANDNOBLES.COM
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

LOL No points for being Original.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
LOL No points for being Original.

I KNOW ITS YOUR LIFE!
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by 2Gangsta

I KNOW ITS YOUR LIFE!
LOL Your lame.......

I did something never done before......

And you do something just like me.......

I bet in your lame attepmt to rap.....you try to sound like ICP instead of being original.......

Hi........Im 2Wanksta the Nurse.....
When I go out at night, I cant forget my purse......
You think your lifes bad? Well mine is worse.....
Im in love with ICP and memorize every verse......
Of every song that they rap on.....
while im playing with my moms strap on....
I take it in the ass of my fellow doctors....
just like I did with the high scool proctors.....
Man My rapping carreer is going nowhere....
My life is in desperaite need of repair....
thats ok though...see I have to stay calm....
Im gonna go to Prowrestlingfans.com....
and Im gonna try and diss Kool Aid Man.....
Im gonna stalk him like Eminem and Stan....
You see dissing KAM makes me feel better.....
But I know for real Im in love with him....and want to write him a love letter....
But KAM like me is not gay.....
He keeps telling me to stay away.....
KAM doesnt like me and I dont know why.....
Please excuse me I think im going to cry.

Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: Kool Aid Man (rent My Ass For 2 Cents) Releases His Autobiography

Quote:
KAM RELEASES HIS BOOK

"HOW TO GET MEN AND AIDS AND HOW TO BE A ROYAL COCKSUCKER"

HERE ARE THE CHAPTERS

MY BIRTH

DADDY STOP IT YOU ARE HURTING MY PRIVATE AREA!

THE KIDS MAKE FUN OF ME CAUSE IM SO FUCKIN QUEER!

I DIDNT WRITE THIS BOOK BY MYSELF I HAD GHOSTWRITERS, DO YOU THINK I COULD READ OR WRITE? NO, IM A FUCKIN MORON AND I HAVE A MASTER'S DEGREE IN Homo-ology

LIFE OF A PRE SCHOOL DROP OUT

WORKIN 9 TO 5 SUCKIN MAJOR COCK

WHY IS WELFARE SO HARD TO GET?

AND A PERSONAL CHAPTER AND TIPS

HOW TO SUCK YOUR MAN SO DRY HE WONT CUM FOR A YEAR AND WHY MY MOTHER HATES ME CAUSE IM MORE FEMINIE THAN HER.

IN STORES NOW!!! ORDER YOUR COPY OFF EBAY.COM, AMAZON.COM, BARNESANDNOBLES.COM
This is a lot more funny than that gayass thread KAM posted about you.....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Default Re: Re: Kool Aid Man (rent My Ass For 2 Cents) Releases His Autobiography

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD

That coming from a talentless comic doesnt mean much.

Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Default Re: Re: Kool Aid Man (rent My Ass For 2 Cents) Releases His Autobiography

Quote:

THANX!!!!! Its good to know a REAL juggalo sticks by others of the family
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Default Re: Re: Re: Kool Aid Man (rent My Ass For 2 Cents) Releases His Autobiography

Quote:

Thats just sick!!!!!

Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Kool Aid Man (rent My Ass For 2 Cents) Releases His Autobiography

Quote:

Thats just sick!!!!!

Juggalos are family. We may never know each other but we will defend each other and psychopathic!

While you Eminem fans back up each others sewer pipes
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: Re: Re: Kool Aid Man (rent My Ass For 2 Cents) Releases His Autobiography

Quote:

Just like how all the fat child molesters in KAM's youth group stick together!!!!

Last edited by BOSTON; 28 Feb 2003 at 12:04 PM.
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Kool Aid Man (rent My Ass For 2 Cents) Releases His Autobiography

Quote:

Just like how all the fat child molesters in KAM's youth grough stick together!!!!

KAM IS A WANNABE MICHAEL JACKSON
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

Just like how all the fat child molesters in KAM's youth grough stick together!!!!

youth grough? LMAO........I can see typos......and my guess you meant to write group......but how you can mistake gh in grough for the p it was supposed to be is beyond me. Go back to normal school before you go to comedy school.

Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kool Aid Man (rent My Ass For 2 Cents) Releases His Autobiography

Quote:

KAM IS A WANNABE MICHAEL JACKSON
Oh my gosh ouch........thats like the worst diss on me yet.....watch out 2Nurse is coming up with some good ones......

Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kool Aid Man (rent My Ass For 2 Cents) Releases His Autobiography

Quote:

youth grough? LMAO........I can see typos......and my guess you meant to write group......but how you can mistake gh in grough for the p it was supposed to be is beyond me. Go back to normal school before you go to comedy school.

You should know you pre school drop out
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:

NO I MEAN WHAT I SAID ASSHOLE BECAUSE I KNOW ALL OF YOU SICK FATASS CHILD MOLESTERS STICK TOGETHER!!!!