ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

2Gangsta (2Nurse) releases his rap album.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default 2Gangsta (2Nurse) releases his rap album.

Hi.......KAM here and Im here to review the new album by 2Gangsta entitled

2 Nurse 2 be Gangsta.

It consisted of 10 songs. The songs are listed........

1. Nurse Thuggin
2. Bed Pan Cleaning
3. I will sponge bath your ass..........
4. Ill take your blood and test your pea.
5. Wich floor am I on tonight?
6. I had sex with a dead woman in the ER.
7. Doctors pimp slap my ass.
8. If you have no Isurance......Ill take care of you.......
9. Im an HMO motherfucker......
10. Man they put me in the phsyc ward.......

And the first 100,000 (not that they will sell that much) will have 2 bonus tracks.

11. Doctors Pimp Slap My Ass, Remix Featuring Dr. DoMEinthaAss
12. I had sex with a dead women in the ER, Featuring KANE from the WWE.

This album ladies and gentleman is a work of art.....um actually I mean shit. Dont quit your day nursing job 2Gangster.......ummmm I mean 2Nurse.

Album gets a 1.5 out of 10

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

THIS SHIT IS FUCKING HILARIOUS........
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

And the 1.5 rating was cause somehow......someway.....he got KANE to appear on the album........

Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
2Gangsta

LMMAO!!!

I love the title of track 12. Its funny.

2Nurse??? I LOVE that name. Matter of fact I will change my name to that
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by 2Gangsta
LMMAO!!!

I love the title of track 12. Its funny.

2Nurse??? I LOVE that name. Matter of fact I will change my name to that
And that ladies and gntleman.......was the biggest tap out in history.

Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
2Gangsta

IT WAS SARCASM YOU IDIOT. I WAS HUMORING YOU.
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
IT WAS SARCASM YOU IDIOT. I WAS HUMORING YOU.

Cant back out know buddy.........

Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
2Gangsta

YOU JUST DONT GET IT DO YOU?
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
YOU JUST DONT GET IT DO YOU?
That your a loser wanna be white boy rapper....whos a nurse? Yea I got that a long time ago.

Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man

That your a loser wanna be white boy rapper....whos a nurse? Yea I got that a long time ago.

SHIT FOR BRAINS! I swear you get more dumber in each post you michael jackson wannabe............go sleep with some boys you fag
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

I forgot the Intro......

Theres an Intro to song #1 it goes like this......

Hi........Im 2Wanksta the Nurse.....
When I go out at night, I cant forget my purse......
You think your lifes bad? Well mine is worse.....
Im in love with ICP and memorize every verse......
Of every song that they rap on.....
while im playing with my moms strap on....
I take it in the ass of my fellow doctors....
just like I did with the high scool proctors.....
Man My rapping carreer is going nowhere....
My life is in desperaite need of repair....
thats ok though...see I have to stay calm....
Im gonna go to Prowrestlingfans.com....
and Im gonna try and diss Kool Aid Man.....
Im gonna stalk him like Eminem and Stan....
You see dissing KAM makes me feel better.....
But I know for real Im in love with him....and want to write him a love letter....
But KAM like me is not gay.....
He keeps telling me to stay away.....
KAM doesnt like me and I dont know why.....
Please excuse me I think im going to cry.

Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
I forgot the Intro......

Theres an Intro to song #1 it goes like this......

Hi........Im 2Wanksta the Nurse.....
When I go out at night, I cant forget my purse......
You think your lifes bad? Well mine is worse.....
Im in love with ICP and memorize every verse......
Of every song that they rap on.....
while im playing with my moms strap on....
I take it in the ass of my fellow doctors....
just like I did with the high scool proctors.....
Man My rapping carreer is going nowhere....
My life is in desperaite need of repair....
thats ok though...see I have to stay calm....
Im gonna go to Prowrestlingfans.com....
and Im gonna try and diss Kool Aid Man.....
Im gonna stalk him like Eminem and Stan....
You see dissing KAM makes me feel better.....
But I know for real Im in love with him....and want to write him a love letter....
But KAM is gay.....
He keeps telling me to stay away.....
KAM doesnt like me and I dont know why.....
Please excuse me I think im going to cry.

YOU SURE DO KNOW AN AWFUL LOT ABOUT THE GAY LIFESTYLE
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

YOU SURE DO KNOW AN AWFUL LOT ABOUT THE GAY LIFESTYLE
All wich Ive learned by your Gay disses.......

Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:

All wich Ive learned by your Gay disses.......
GAY DISSES????

LOOK WHO TALKING....

WHAT THE FUCK DOES 2GANGSTA HAVE TO DO WITH NURSING????
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 05:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
WHAT THE FUCK DOES 2GANGSTA HAVE TO DO WITH NURSING????
Hes a nurse you fucking moron.......wich Ill give him credit....hes prob a better nurse than you are comedian!!!