ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Sly as Hell or 2Gansta, who made who Tap?
View Poll Results: Who made Who Tap....You choose?
Sly as Hell won 17 50.00%
2Gansta won 16 47.06%
Da Loo whipped all those candy asses...lol!! 7 20.59%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Feb 2003, 07:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Question Sly as Hell or 2Gansta, who made who Tap?

After Reading the Thread Psycho Taylor, it seems that there is a big disagreement of who, has made who Tap?

I thought that a poll would sort this shit out, because it gets kind of annoying reading an arguement of 'I made you Tap'.

The only way one of these guys can feel satisfied is if YOU vote.

So....to end the Shit place your votes le baby.

Who dou you think won????

P.S I will vote later
Old 26 Feb 2003, 07:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Can anybody here me....is someone out there....

*shudder* sheeze its cold in here, all by myself...Ya know I feel like a freak talking to myself, but hey.....

Oh well at least I have this picture to cheer me up
Old 26 Feb 2003, 08:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Know what Im sayin Mother Fucker?
Old 26 Feb 2003, 08:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I'm sure 2Gangsta will make about 10 alters and vote for himself.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 08:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Someone is actually here at PWF...

Whooohooo.
Seriously dude I am so glad there is someone here posting here other than myself..

also.....
Old 26 Feb 2003, 08:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I'm always here, but sometimes it gets bpring so i just take a trip to another forum which we all know.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 26 Feb 2003, 12:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Original Cyn

Good Idea, A Poll. Never thought of that.

PS.Nice torrie pic
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Wow, i guess 2Gangsta makin like 10 alters is really paying off for him, LMFAO.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
Wow, i guess 2Gangsta makin like 10 alters is really paying off for him, LMFAO.

WEAK. VERY FUCKIN WEAK.
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Originally posted by 2Gangsta

WEAK. VERY FUCKIN WEAK.
Lol, did you think that was a flame?

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Your not even worth my time anymore
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Your not even worth my time anymore
Sound like your ignoring me?

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell

Sound like your ignoring me?

YOUR BORING ME! KAM PUTS UP A BETTER FIGHT AND THATS SAD
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:

YOUR BORING ME! KAM PUTS UP A BETTER FIGHT AND THATS SAD
Yea right.......We dont have to make alters to vote for ourselves 2Nurse.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man

Yea right.......We dont have to make alters to vote for ourselves 2Nurse.
Whatever. Just because im winning a dumbass poll you say its alters, but if sly is winning its fair and sqaure?

WIN THE FUCKIN POLL I DONT CARE! BUNCHA CRYBABIES

FUCK YOU BOTH! YOU FAGS DESERVE EACH OTHER