ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

King Speaks Part 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever
why me King Speaks Part 2

Get the mods to verify this if you like you dumb dumb cunts.

I am a former assocaite of John Lennon aka Cena, undertaker calloway. I am not the same person. You will find we are in different parts of the world.

Therefore Taylor was defeated by me. I could give a fuck what Lennon aka Ghostface from prowrestling.com does. That piece of shit said SHE would turn up here and hasn't. SHe is a pussy fuck and I invite you to visit that cunt faggot on prowrestling.com anytime. Look tfor the HHH avatar.

I was assdog, smokey the bear and about two others, I came shortly after lennon was banned. As I said get the mods to check it out. He is in America and I am in........ My ip was banned otherwise I would have still been owning this forum. Now I post from home.

So fuck Taylor, you never defeated me, I was the one who started and finished you, and if you think you won youre a fuckin misguided spanyard piece of goat raping anal discharge.

2gangsta was defeated the other day, check out the war of the words, it is clear and anyone who cant see it doesnt want to see it.

I love people on here talking about all the pussy they get, I went to this forum to pass time at work, amuse myself, now it is just to check out my verbal assain skills. Motherfuckers like 2gangsta who post over one thousand posts in a month are just plain sad and people who bicker over who's better, eminem or icp, need to make a legacy of their own, insteasd of riding other peoples nuts like kids with stars in their eyes.

GOD HAS SPOKEN

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

The second coming of the assdog is upon us.
Gank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default Re: King Speaks Part 2

Quote:
Originally posted by Gank
Get the mods to verify this if you like you dumb dumb cunts.

I am a former assocaite of John Lennon aka Cena, undertaker calloway. I am not the same person. You will find we are in different parts of the world.

Therefore Taylor was defeated by me. I could give a fuck what Lennon aka Ghostface from prowrestling.com does. That piece of shit said SHE would turn up here and hasn't. SHe is a pussy fuck and I invite you to visit that cunt faggot on prowrestling.com anytime. Look tfor the HHH avatar.

I was assdog, smokey the bear and about two others, I came shortly after lennon was banned. As I said get the mods to check it out. He is in America and I am in........ My ip was banned otherwise I would have still been owning this forum. Now I post from home.

So fuck Taylor, you never defeated me, I was the one who started and finished you, and if you think you won youre a fuckin misguided spanyard piece of goat raping anal discharge.

2gangsta was defeated the other day, check out the war of the words, it is clear and anyone who cant see it doesnt want to see it.

I love people on here talking about all the pussy they get, I went to this forum to pass time at work, amuse myself, now it is just to check out my verbal assain skills. Motherfuckers like 2gangsta who post over one thousand posts in a month are just plain sad and people who bicker over who's better, eminem or icp, need to make a legacy of their own, insteasd of riding other peoples nuts like kids with stars in their eyes.

GOD HAS SPOKEN

Me too.
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
2Gangsta

John Lennon? The ADMITTED child molester???

You sick fuck! WHo defeated me the other day? Huh???

Bitchboy, you can kiss my ass. Cause you are about as real as your mothers tittes
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
2Gangsta

ASS DOG????

If that doesnt scream I dont know what does!
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
2Gangsta

GANK, if you are dissing me by my post count that is plain weak. Cause If I replied to every topic on the 1st page of every forum, BOOM there is a 100 more posts right there. So Even if you spend an hour here you can get 200 posts or more
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

More gank
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
2Gangsta

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Who is that really??? is that really gank?
Old 26 Feb 2003, 05:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Here he is again
Old 26 Feb 2003, 05:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by 2Gangsta
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Who is that really??? is that really gank?

That Guy's real name is Adam Besent, I Know him and I altered the pics of him, posted them for the whole world to see...

Hung the pictures for all of his neighbourhood could see the pictures the ultimate killer basically.

The kid is homosexual....and he is trying to get his revenge inder the name of Gank....
Old 26 Feb 2003, 05:09 AM   #10 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Original Cyn

That Guy's real name is Adam Besent, I Know him and I altered the pics of him, posted them for the whole world to see...

Hung the pictures for all of his neighbourhood could see the pictures the ultimate killer basically.

The kid is homosexual....and he is trying to get his revenge inder the name of Gank....
Damn,Gank, you are being exposed for the piece of shit you are!