ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Your King Is Back!!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Feb 2003, 03:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Your King Is Back!!!!!!!!!

HI cunts.

Gank here, ruler of the weak, master of the bitch niggas on this forum. I have been away for the last few days, 2gangstas mother didnt want to pay me her trick money so I stuck a baseball bat up her pussy and made her beg for my forgiveness. Pretty standard stuff in my line of work, pimping whores.

ON a lighter note thanks to all the fucks that replied to my icp - eminem thread. Glad you put so much effort into it. The funny part is I didnt even read the responses. I have no interest in what any of you nigger loving slags have to say, I posted it to throw out some bait, seen I saw juggahos post here and you all bit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I hate rap, eminem is white trash, icp couldnt fuckin sell out a bingo hall and tupac is food for worms.

Second note 2gangsta is the king of this forum. He posts over 2000 posts in a month therefore his story of having an on call pussy to fuck doesnt check out. No bitch I know would stand for that and no guy I know would post that much if he was going balls deep. So get the lotion out dog, and fuck that hand.

Psycho Taylor, bitch nigga spic. I defeated you before and people know it here, therefore your so called crown is mine, I dont want it, I will cum on it and get the icp fans to lick it off like the cross dressing mongrel ass faggots they are.

Anyone in this forum can try me, I am the verbl assain, I proved it here, at mma.tv, at prowrestling.com, everywhere motherfuckers.
I mean what the fuck is 2 gangstsa thinking that fuckin racially challenged piece of border jumping shit, I insult the fuck out of this sandnigger scum, paragraph after paragraph, and all the little shit skinned bitch can call me is faggot, don't call m your unich fathers pet names.

Your mothers cunt has more diseases than a thi=rd world county I must stress this.
She is a whore, a slut and a cunt and I hope I read about her in the obituaries when she dies of cervix cancer.

Get at me dog.

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

The second coming of the assdog is upon us.
Gank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 03:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever

I will see you in another four days, unlike you motherfuckers, I know and enjoy a life outside of forums.

Your punishment is your pathetic virginal existence.

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Please before you leave.......

suck me beautiful
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

See 2gangstas mother about that. She is cool like that, sucks a golf ball though a piece of hose.
I like dick in my mouth but not baby dick like yours. DO you have a father homie?

I hope he dies in a car accident, preferably decapitation.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Gank
See 2gangstas mother about that. She is cool like that, sucks a golf ball though a piece of hose.
I like dick in my mouth but not baby dick like yours. DO you have a father homie?

I hope he dies in a car accident, preferably decapitation.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
You wanna smell my Cock! You want taste da Cheeze! Well Faku Muncho's. I wanna suck on your balls mother fucker, now bend over

I love you
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
2Gangsta

GANK YOU DICKBITER! Finally Done sucking off all your customers??? Is that what took you so long??

Gank

I lost your mom's phone number wanna give it to me she keeps leaving me voicemails but she doesnt leave a number and i lost it somewhere

But I will see her again tonight, so I will ask her then
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Here is Gank
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Here he is again
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

See why I love him Le baby?
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Da Loo, Those pics were funny. But I dont get it
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by 2Gangsta
Da Loo, Those pics were funny. But I dont get it

Its because....(unlucky been deleted)

Last edited by Da Loo; 26 Feb 2003 at 04:50 AM.
Da Loo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
2Gangsta

OK. But Im saving this. I dont wanna take him out yet. Cause if I did,there would be nobody to take out. DOnt worry when he gets back from "call-homo" services, I will destroy him.

HEY GANK! OH MY GOD MY POST COUNT JUST WENT UP! SEE I HAVE NO LIFE!(If you couldnt tell I was being sarcastic)
Old 26 Feb 2003, 05:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Default Re: Your King Is Back!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Gank

little shit skinned bitch

Shit is WHITE after its sits.....................