ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

I am sick of this bullshit!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2003, 12:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Exclamation I am sick of this bullshit!!!!

THIS IS NOT A FUCKIN JUNK YARD FOR OFF-TOPIC FLAME THREADS!!!

IF YOU OT MODS DON'T LIKE A THREAD POSTED IN YOUR FORUM THROW THEM IN THE RECYCLE BIN NOT IN OUR WAR ZONE!!!

PSYCHO TAYLOR WITH THE HELP OF MY DARK CARNIVAL BASICALLY RUN THIS WAR ZONE AND WE ARE ALL SICK OF THIS BULLSHIT!!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 02:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Would you like some cheese with that wine?

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2003, 02:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
Would you like some cheese with that wine?

Shut up you child molesting dirty fat bastard porker
Old 25 Feb 2003, 02:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by 2Gangsta

Shut up you child molesting dirty fat bastard porker
Cant you come up with anything else then recycling the Starving Comics shit you Eminem Wannabe?

Old 25 Feb 2003, 02:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:

Cant you come up with anything else then recycling the Starving Comics shit you Eminem Wannabe?
Eminem Wannabe??? AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

You truely are retarded. Thanks for the laugh I needed it.

you will not only be receiving hate from my fellow Juggalos/ettes, but also from the Feminem Fans because you dissed Eminem also! Good job faggot, you're hated by all!

KAM you cockboy, if you shut the fuck up,I'll give you $3 so you can hire that male-hooker you've wanted to butt-fuck for so long.
Old 25 Feb 2003, 02:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
also from the Feminem Fans because you dissed Eminem also!
Your right.......its a major diss to Eminem to have a 13yo little flamer boy Idolize and wanna be just like him. If I was Eminem Id kill myself if that ever would happen.

Old 25 Feb 2003, 02:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:

Your right.......its a major diss to Eminem to have a 13yo little flamer boy Idolize and wanna be just like him. If I was Eminem Id kill myself if that ever would happen.
Quote:
Your right.......its a major diss to Eminem to have a 13yo little flamer boy Idolize and wanna be just like him
Ok, so he has Dre, he has dildos, and he has brainless fans. So since I'm EVERYTHING he doesn't have, it means that I'm not Dre, I'm not a dildo, and I'm not a brainless fan. Thank you for that compliment

But KAM you want DRE and those dildos you faggot

Quote:
If I was Eminem Id kill myself if that ever would happen.
Why cant you can yourself now? Save the world some trouble and money.Go hang yourself So I dont have to work extra hours at my job to pay your welfare."
Old 25 Feb 2003, 02:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Why cant you can yourself now? Save the world some trouble and money.Go hang yourself So I dont have to work extra hours at my job to pay your welfare."

Naaaaaaa Im not going to do that.

Old 25 Feb 2003, 02:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:

Naaaaaaa Im not going to do that.

Holy fuckin' shit... and I thought EminemPacPWF was a fuckin' retard
Old 25 Feb 2003, 02:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

Holy fuckin' shit... and I thought EminemPacPWF was a fuckin' retard

Really? I though you were him?

Old 25 Feb 2003, 03:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:

Really? I though you were him?
Looks like the FAG Atrist is actually posting in The War Zone 2 times in the same week!!

Did daddy pay his AOL bill???
Old 25 Feb 2003, 03:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD

Looks like the FAG Atrist is actually posting in The War Zone 2 times in the same week!!

Did daddy pay his AOL bill???
Yea he did......see hes a funny comic and he gets laughs.....so he makes a living.

Old 25 Feb 2003, 03:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:

Yea he did......see hes a funny comic and he gets laughs.....so he makes a living.
Oh yeah what's his name???
Old 25 Feb 2003, 03:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD

Oh yeah what's his name???
Your retarted.......

But for funs sake...................Bill Cosby!!!

Old 25 Feb 2003, 03:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:

Your retarted.......

But for funs sake...................Bill Cosby!!!
You are so full of shit, burgers and lust for 12 year old boys!!!