ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Inside the mind of a queer. My MSN Convo with YOUR mod, Evil-Ryan

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Feb 2003, 10:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Inside the mind of a queer. My MSN Convo with YOUR mod, Evil-Ryan

Never give out your password or credit card number in an instant message conversation.

The One and Only Pride of Kitimat says:
Showed her.
Evil-Ryan says:
Showed her what?
None of your goddamn buisness. By the way, the boards are really fucking slow and boring today. I blame you.
Evil-Ryan says:
Sucks to be you....
Why's that?
Evil-Ryan says:
You blame people for stupid shit. The boards have been fucking slow and boring for weeks. What happened to inserting Marblism?
Aren't you the OT mod? Isn't it part of a mod's job to get people talking? To start conversation? You suck.
Evil-Ryan says:
Hard to get people to talk if no one is there. Plus I'm not even there right now. I do have things that I have to do during the day you know. I can't be there all the time, tell Sweet Tooth. I think he's there right now
Maybe they would stay if there were more interesting threads by the moderator? Why the hell did they give you that job anyway? Stop fuckin' talking to Soda with your 10 dollar computer microphone and go fix your damn forums before I complain.
Evil-Ryan says:
Complain... seriously. It won't do you any good. Now stop being an ass for once in you life willya? What the fuck does this have to do with Soda anyway?
I'm not being an ass. I'm being observant. You stink.
Evil-Ryan says:
No, you've always had a problem with me and you can't even tell anyone why. So until you stop talking shit and start acting like a person perhaps people will listen to you. What did you expect, you to get the job?
I couldn't have done worse.
Evil-Ryan says:
You did when you broke into ILC's account, bash people in OT and spam the boards. You have done worse already. Though i have to say you have not been a shit head in the last day or so... well until now
Yeah, well when I broke into the account it was ballsy. It was gutsy. It was different. It was funny. And you've never really seen me as mod. How the hell would you know?
Evil-Ryan says:
That and I have only been mod for what? Since Thursday? Damn man, change doesn't come overnight
All I know is that since Thursday, the boards have been DEAD. Coincidence?
Evil-Ryan says:
Nope... the day I got the job everyone left earlier in the day. Remember? Afficial, Mutt... I think there were some more too. That and you were ECW mod for a while wern't you?
Maybe......and where do you get this idea I've got a problem with you?
Evil-Ryan says:
You always seem to go out of your way to piss me off. I keep trying to see if we can't just get over it like Rock and I did, but you jsut start poking again
lmao. Yeah, I know. But you annoy me just as much, trust me.
Evil-Ryan says:
yeah, well at least it ain't on purpose. I at least try to make peace with you. Then you went on this anti Soda/Ryan campaign
lmao. Anti-Ryan? Huh?
Evil-Ryan says:
You challenged me to a WZ PWF death match... loser leaves PWF. Remember that?
lol. Yeah. I hate you. But the anti-Ryan and anti-Soda wars were SEPERATE. I hate you two for entirely different reasons.
Evil-Ryan says:
Fair enough...
Evil-Ryan says:
They were jsut going on at the same time
I disliked Soda because I felt she was a liar and a backstabber.
I don't like you because you're a "psuedo-evil" poseur, who wants to be all menacing, but you're really just a little weenie who everybody likes and you cry whenever someone says something mean to you.
Evil-Ryan says:
Goddammit dude... it's kind of an act. I thought I told you that before.
LMAO. What a poor, poor act.
Evil-Ryan says:
That's the fucking point! It's supposed to be over the top and stupid. Everyone else get's it. For god's sake, "PWF's Resident Supervillain" that's not even close to serious
lol. I know because you're a little bitch.
Evil-Ryan says:
Dude fuck you... no one cares about you anyway.
Evil-Ryan says:
Gotta suck
lmfao. Chill buddy.
I'm just messin'.
lmao. Can I post this convo?
Evil-Ryan says:
...so was I... when I say "gotta suck" I'm being... ah forget it yeah sure lol
I don't need to know that shit.
I BELIEVE it, but I don't need to know it.
Evil-Ryan says:
lol... ok well I guess I left it myself open for that one
Do you got a woman? In real life?
Evil-Ryan says:
Actually, I got this little bartender chick with an AWSOME ass I'm talking to now
Evil-Ryan says:
You?
Okay. I'm happy for you. Seriously.
I'm not about to tell that to someone I plan to make fun of in the future.
Gives them an advantage.
Evil-Ryan says:
lol... well I can always make shit up
Like how you're from Cincinatti?
Evil-Ryan says:
Stuff like that.. but not that bad. Cincy may suck, but so does anywhere else in the world
Why knock my town? You ain't ever been here.
Evil-Ryan says:
Hey man you started it. I usually don't mess with anyone on PWF. I stopped the WZ shit a while ago during the Page/Rock war
lol. Is it true you used to sleep with Page?
Evil-Ryan says:
Yes. But please, don't tell anyone. We're both very embarrassed and we don't want anyone knowing about our "experiments". And that's all they were, okay?
I hear you loud and clear. Page told me he's never felt such a good sensation when he pees since the one you gave him.
Evil-Ryan says:
Good for him. It's all true though
What makes Soda like you so much? Please tell me.
Evil-Ryan says:
(EDITED BY MARBLES)
That's fuckin' messed.
Evil-Ryan says:
How's that?
BTW, none of this Soda talk will be in the convo when I post it. I'm gonna edit out anything that makes me look weaker, and keep in the stuff that makes you look like a little bitch.
Evil-Ryan says:
Totally understand... thought you'd do something like that. I used to do that kind of shit too
Yeah. I hope you won't delete it or anything.
Evil-Ryan says:
Eh, just keep it as a non-bash and have a topic to it and I won't. Don't care what people think about me anyway. Hell, I used to stuff people in the trunks of cars. Why would I care about people calling me soft? I know different...
"Stuff people in trunks"? Where was this, in your dreams? Another universe where you're even half as evil as you claim?
Evil-Ryan says:
Nope... I got real calm after I got out of Highschool. I was a mean fucker when I was younger.
What'd you do?
Evil-Ryan says:
I once stepped on a baby's hand and pressed on it to see how long it would take for her to cry
Evil-Ryan says:
I've, well... stuffed people in the trunk of my car and drove to the lake to scare them out of hitting their g/f
Evil-Ryan says:
I HATE THAT...
Evil-Ryan says:
I tied a necktie around my brother's throat to see how long it would take for his eyes to roll back
Evil-Ryan says:
he did the same to me though...
Now you're just bullshitting because you know other people might read this.
Evil-Ryan says:
no really man, not lying. Haven't lied to you yet have I?
Evil-Ryan says:
I once attacked a guy for teasing me in school...
Evil-Ryan says:
problem was he was with about five of his friends.
Evil-Ryan says:
My temper get's me in trouble sometimes...
Big deal. You know what happened when I met my first pedophile?
Evil-Ryan says:
Tell me you cut his nuts off
Evil-Ryan says:
that would be so cool
Evil-Ryan says:
Never met a pedophile before. Don't know what I would do
I bent him over and fucked HIM in the ass. Showed him I mean buisness.
Evil-Ryan says:
...you sure he didn't like that? I don't think you got the point across very well.
Well, he still followed me home. But I gave him my dad's number and everyone was happy.
Evil-Ryan says:
Since when am I on 24/7?
I always see you online.
Evil-Ryan says:
Oh... makes sense. My office has internet, I get on sometimes on my break, checking the news and stuff. I sometimes forget to log out. That and you would have to be on all the time to see me all the time right? lol
Evil-Ryan says:
We're probably on at the same times I guess
Evil-Ryan says:
Anyway, what other mean shit have you done
I've tied people up and forced them to watch Sunday Night Heat with me.
Evil-Ryan says:
... that is WRONG
Evil-Ryan says:
I did that to my ex... I think that is what drove her cray
Evil-Ryan says:
*crazy
Or it could be that she woke up every day next to you?
Evil-Ryan says:
No, this was my first ex... didn't sleep with her very often. Thank god... crazy bitch
You sure are a slow typer.
Evil-Ryan says:
Eatin' pasta man...
Evil-Ryan says:
gotta go with what's important
Evil-Ryan says:
that and I am looking for a new av
brb.
Evil-Ryan says:
Yeah, I gotta go anyway. Raw starts in a half an hour and I still have a ways to drive to get there
I'm still postin' this shit.
Evil-Ryan says:
Ok... figured you would. Just don't be a stupid asshole about it and I'll let you have your fun
You don't know me at all......
Evil-Ryan says:
Nor do I want to...
Wanna suck my *****?
Evil-Ryan says:
Yes. Yes I really do wanna suck your *****.
Open wide then. Here comes the airplane
Evil-Ryan says:
Mmhhmmmmm......that's a good cock. Delicious. Mhmmmm..
The One and Only Pride of Kitimat:
That's the same way your mom felt.
Evil-Ryan says:
Mmm....you the fucking man, Marbles. I was a fucking dumbass to ever wanna mess with you.
Evil-Ryan says:
Anyway, I'm going to watch Raw, later King Marbles. You own me from now on, okay?...lol

Well what have we learned today children?

We've learned that Evil-Ryan is A.) Gay, B.) A bad mod, and C.) Is very annoyed by me.

My mission to prove all this has finally been accomplished.

More MSN convos coming soon.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 10:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

DissAbility is on a distinguished road

What in tha hell...very queer indeed...
Old 24 Feb 2003, 10:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: Inside the mind of a queer. My MSN Convo with YOUR mod, Evil-Ryan

I am mentioned 7 times...spare me.

This is my fave:
Quote:
Originally posted by Swamps
Stop fuckin' talking to Soda with your 10 dollar computer microphone
MIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN BUSINESS!!!
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 10:51 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: Re: Inside the mind of a queer. My MSN Convo with YOUR mod, Evil-Ryan

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I am mentioned 7 times...spare me.

This is my fave:

MIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN BUSINESS!!!

lmao. Sorry. It's just when I think of him, I think of you. It's a package deal. I'm sorry.

PS. 7 times........for what HASN'T been edited out.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 24 Feb 2003, 10:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

hehehehe...ill post some AIM conversation later on...
Old 24 Feb 2003, 10:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: Re: Re: Inside the mind of a queer. My MSN Convo with YOUR mod, Evil-Ryan

Quote:
Originally posted by Swamps
PS. 7 times........for what HASN'T been edited out.
...Freak.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 10:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

LMAO at you two...
Old 24 Feb 2003, 10:54 PM   #8 (permalink)

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Inside the mind of a queer. My MSN Convo with YOUR mod, Evil-Ryan

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

...Freak.

You're the freak. You're MY freak. I love my freaks and my peaks. You my favorite SUPA-FREAK!!!!!
Old 24 Feb 2003, 10:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

Marbles...I thought you were past that gay state of mind...
Old 24 Feb 2003, 11:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hey everybody look!! Marbles is having fanatasies about me again... he even admits it when he pretends that I sucked his tiny pecker. That is fucked up man... keep your sick shit to yourself.

Oh and here is the real convo by the way. We can all see the sensitive side of Marbles...

Showed her.
Evil-Ryan says:
Showed her what?
None of your goddamn buisness. By the way, the boards are really fucking slow and boring today. I blame you.
Evil-Ryan says:
Sucks to be you....
Why's that?
Evil-Ryan says:
You blame people for stupid shit. The boards have been fucking slow and boring for weeks. What happened to inserting Marblism?
Aren't you the OT mod? Isn't it part of a mod's job to get people talking? To start conversation? You suck.
Evil-Ryan says:
Hard to get people to talk if no one is there. Plus I'm not even there right now. I do have things that I have to do during the day you know. I can't be there all the time, tell Sweet Tooth. I think he's there right now
Maybe they would stay if there were more interesting threads by the moderator? Why the hell did they give you that job anyway? Stop fuckin' talking to Soda with your 10 dollar computer microphone and go fix your damn forums before I complain.
Evil-Ryan says:
Complain... seriously. It won't do you any good. Now stop being an ass for once in you life willya? What the fuck does this have to do with Soda anyway?
I'm not being an ass. I'm being observant. You stink.
Evil-Ryan says:
No, you've always had a problem with me and you can't even tell anyone why. So until you stop talking shit and start acting like a person perhaps people will listen to you. What did you expect, you to get the job?
I couldn't have done worse.
Evil-Ryan says:
You did when you broke into ILC's account, bash people in OT and spam the boards. You have done worse already. Though i have to say you have not been a shit head in the last day or so... well until now
Yeah, well when I broke into the account it was ballsy. It was gutsy. It was different. It was funny. And you've never really seen me as mod. How the hell would you know?
Evil-Ryan says:
That and I have only been mod for what? Since Thursday? Damn man, change doesn't come overnight
All I know is that since Thursday, the boards have been DEAD. Coincidence?
Evil-Ryan says:
Nope... the day I got the job everyone left earlier in the day. Remember? Afficial, Mutt... I think there were some more too. That and you were ECW mod for a while wern't you?
Maybe......and where do you get this idea I've got a problem with you?
Evil-Ryan says:
You always seem to go out of your way to piss me off. I keep trying to see if we can't just get over it like Rock and I did, but you jsut start poking again
lmao. Yeah, I know. But you annoy me just as much, trust me.
Evil-Ryan says:
yeah, well at least it ain't on purpose. I at least try to make peace with you. Then you went on this anti Soda/Ryan campaign
lmao. Anti-Ryan? Huh?
Evil-Ryan says:
You challenged me to a WZ PWF death match... loser leaves PWF. Remember that?
lol. Yeah. I hate you. But the anti-Ryan and anti-Soda wars were SEPERATE. I hate you two for entirely different reasons.
Evil-Ryan says:
Fair enough...
Evil-Ryan says:
They were jsut going on at the same time
I disliked Soda because I felt she was a liar and a backstabber.
I don't like you because you're a "psuedo-evil" poseur, who wants to be all menacing, but you're really just a little weenie who everybody likes and you cry whenever someone says something mean to you.
Evil-Ryan says:
Goddammit dude... it's kind of an act. I thought I told you that before.
LMAO. What a poor, poor act.
Evil-Ryan says:
That's the fucking point! It's supposed to be over the top and stupid. Everyone else get's it. For god's sake, "PWF's Resident Supervillain" that's not even close to serious
lol. I know because you're a little bitch.
Evil-Ryan says:
Dude fuck you... no one cares about you anyway.
Evil-Ryan says:
Gotta suck
lmfao. Chill buddy.
I'm just messin'.
lmao. Can I post this convo?
Evil-Ryan says:
...so was I... when I say "gotta suck" I'm being... ah forget it yeah sure lol
I don't need to know that shit.
I BELIEVE it, but I don't need to know it.
Evil-Ryan says:
lol... ok well I guess I left it myself open for that one
Why does Soda like you more than me?
Evil-Ryan says:
I don't know. really, we just talk. maybe you come on too strong.
Do you got a woman? In real life?
Evil-Ryan says:
Actually, I got this little bartender chick with an AWSOME ass I'm talking to now
Evil-Ryan says:
You?
Okay. I'm happy for you. Seriously.
I'm not about to tell that to someone I plan to make fun of in the future.
Gives them an advantage.
Evil-Ryan says:
lol... well I can always make shit up
Like how you're from Cincinatti?
Evil-Ryan says:
Stuff like that.. but not that bad. Cincy may suck, but so does anywhere else in the world
Why knock my town? You ain't ever been here.
Evil-Ryan says:
Hey man you started it. I usually don't mess with anyone on PWF. I stopped the WZ shit a while ago during the Page/Rock war
lol. Is it true you used to sleep with Page?
Evil-Ryan says:
No, it's not true... never have and Goddamn I never will. Only sleep with women, best lesson I can give to anyone
lol. ROCK told me different.
Evil-Ryan says:
Good for him. Not true though
What makes Soda like you so much? Please tell me.
Evil-Ryan says:
Just being myself. I don't do anything special, when she's sad I listen when she jokes I laugh. I don't pretend to be anything but Ryan. She doesn't like me in a romanitc sense(I think), but all you have to do is just relax and talk.
That's fuckin' messed.
Evil-Ryan says:
How's that?
BTW, none of this Soda talk will be in the convo when I post it. I'm gonna edit out anything that makes me look weaker, and keep in the stuff that makes you look like a little bitch.
Evil-Ryan says:
Totally understand... thought you'd do something like that. I used to do that kind of shit too
Yeah. I hope you won't delete it or anything.
Evil-Ryan says:
Eh, just keep it as a non-bash and have a topic to it and I won't. Don't care what people think about me anyway. Hell, I used to stuff people in the trunks of cars. Why would I care about people calling me soft? I know different...
"Stuff people in trunks"? Where was this, in your dreams? Another universe where you're even half as evil as you claim?
Evil-Ryan says:
Nope... I got real calm after I got out of Highschool. I was a mean fucker when I was younger.
What'd you do?
Evil-Ryan says:
I once stepped on a baby's hand and pressed on it to see how long it would take for her to cry
Evil-Ryan says:
I've, well... stuffed people in the trunk of my car and drove to the lake to scare them out of hitting their g/f
Evil-Ryan says:
I HATE THAT...
Evil-Ryan says:
I tied a necktie around my brother's throat to see how long it would take for his eyes to roll back
Evil-Ryan says:
he did the same to me though...
Now you're just bullshitting because you know other people might read this.
Evil-Ryan says:
no really man, not lying. Haven't lied to you yet have I?
Evil-Ryan says:
I once attacked a guy for teasing me in school...
Evil-Ryan says:
problem was he was with about five of his friends.
Evil-Ryan says:
My temper get's me in trouble sometimes...
Big deal. You know what happened when I met my first pedophile?
Evil-Ryan says:
Tell me you cut his nuts off
Evil-Ryan says:
that would be so cool
Evil-Ryan says:
Never met a pedophile before. Don't know what I would do
I bent him over and fucked HIM in the ass. Showed him I mean buisness.
Evil-Ryan says:
...you sure he didn't like that? I don't think you got the point across very well.
Well, he still followed me home. But I gave him my dad's number and everyone was happy.
Evil-Ryan says:
Since when am I on 24/7?
I always see you online.
Evil-Ryan says:
Oh... makes sense. My office has internet, I get on sometimes on my break, checking the news and stuff. I sometimes forget to log out. That and you would have to be on all the time to see me all the time right? lol
Evil-Ryan says:
We're probably on at the same times I guess
Evil-Ryan says:
Anyway, what other mean shit have you done
I've tied people up and forced them to watch Sunday Night Heat with me.
Evil-Ryan says:
... that is WRONG
Evil-Ryan says:
I did that to my ex... I think that is what drove her cray
Evil-Ryan says:
*crazy
Or it could be that she woke up every day next to you?
Evil-Ryan says:
No, this was my first ex... didn't sleep with her very often. Thank god... crazy bitch
You sure are a slow typer.
Evil-Ryan says:
Eatin' pasta man...
Evil-Ryan says:
gotta go with what's important
Evil-Ryan says:
that and I am looking for a new av
brb.
Evil-Ryan says:
Yeah, I gotta go anyway. Raw starts in a half an hour and I still have a ways to drive to get there
I'm still postin' this shit.
Evil-Ryan says:
Ok... figured you would. Just don't be a stupid asshole about it and I'll let you have your fun
You don't know me at all......
Evil-Ryan says:
Nor do I want to...
Wanna suck my *****?
Evil-Ryan says:
lol... I get it! You're saying all of this fucked up shit and making up my answers as we go along. What a piece of shit..lol. Probably going to make an edited "interview" for PWF
Evil-Ryan says:
...if you wern't thinking of that. Go ahead and use that idea if you want. I probably won't see it for a few days anyway. Don't matter to me none
Evil-Ryan says:
Though, I am copying this too.
Evil-Ryan says:
Anyway, I'm going to watch Raw, later little bitch...lol
Old 24 Feb 2003, 11:00 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by DISSAbilty
Marbles...I thought you were past that gay state of mind...

Gay..?

Last I checked, I was a BOY, and Beth was a GIRL.

I'm not wrong, am I? Bethony...? Are you keeping something....ELSE from me?
Old 24 Feb 2003, 11:01 PM   #12 (permalink)

Ryan's is a FAKE, and I demand it be deleted IMMEDIATELY.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 11:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

LMAO!!!!and Marbles...I meant, on the internet...or is Stick a girl?
Old 24 Feb 2003, 11:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Deal with it.. and it got moved to WZ. You got your wish you sad little fuck
Old 24 Feb 2003, 11:05 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
Deal with it.. and it got moved to WZ. You got your wish you sad little fuck

That's no way to talk to me, you fucking evil-poseur kracker bitch. Apologize now.