ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

The Rock vs Taker at Mania...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Feb 2003, 09:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default The Rock vs Taker at Mania...

As you all now, The Undertaker is the master of the undeafeated streak at wrestlemania and each year the question is not if he s gonna pull another win but against WHO he will win...
And i do think it could be none other than "The Rock" this year.
Both guys are on the SM ! Roster and are main event players...
As for "Stone Cold" i'd rather see him kicking HHH s ass at Mania for the RAW s championship belt .

What s your opinions on it people? I do think it would make a better sense, storyline wise .
Old 23 Feb 2003, 09:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

You're an idiot. Rock is most likely going to be facing either Goldberg or SCSA and Taker and Albert appeared to have just started a feud tonight.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2003, 09:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I think Taker is going to be facing Nathan Jones...
Old 23 Feb 2003, 10:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I think that everyone except smellamy will agree that Taker WON'T be facing Rock.
Old 23 Feb 2003, 10:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
You're an idiot. Rock is most likely going to be facing either Goldberg or SCSA and Taker and Albert appeared to have just started a feud tonight.
Hey asshole i didn t insult you so stay polite

I do think that would be far more exciting than Taker vs Albert "the hairy one"...

And for Goldberg, he DIDIN T sign yet so that s you the IDIOT about that...
Old 23 Feb 2003, 10:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

If you would read the newsboard smart guy, it's being heavily rumored that Goldberg may have signed a deal, and COULD appear on Raw tomorrow night. Sheesh you're a fool.
Old 23 Feb 2003, 10:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
If you would read the newsboard smart guy, it's being heavily rumored that Goldberg may have signed a deal, and COULD appear on Raw tomorrow night. Sheesh you're a fool.
I m reading internet s boards each day idiot and Goldberg is STILL a RUMOUR at this point...
And if HE would appear at RAW tomorrow how COULD he face THE ROCK at Mania (who is on SM !)
You re definitively the fool on that one
Old 23 Feb 2003, 10:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

hey Smellamy, I got some advice for ya.

Look at Stick's sig. Get the point you dumb, road kill fucking bastard.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2003, 10:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy

I m reading internet s boards each day idiot and Goldberg is STILL a RUMOUR at this point...
And if HE would appear at RAW tomorrow how COULD he face THE ROCK at Mania (who is on SM !)
You re definitively the fool on that one
Maybe because they would do like they have been with all debuting superstars, and have them go from Raw to SD back to Raw and then SD getting offers from both sides, and them making a decision. Did you ever think about that jerky?
Old 23 Feb 2003, 10:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
hey Smellamy, I got some advice for ya.

Look at Stick's sig. Get the point you dumb, road kill fucking bastard.
Hey Bleak s bitch, i don t give a shit about your stupid advices and posts (always about kane being world champ rotlmfao).
Well you re an idiot like the whole AOD and fuck ya
Old 23 Feb 2003, 10:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Stop the flaming people...
Old 23 Feb 2003, 10:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Maybe because they would do like they have been with all debuting superstars, and have them go from Raw to SD back to Raw and then SD getting offers from both sides, and them making a decision. Did you ever think about that jerky?
All this stuff makes pure non sense jabroni... learn to read and to express yourself cause it s seems obvious you can t faggot !
Old 23 Feb 2003, 10:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

I m going to type like you re typing . It s cool and makes it a lt easier to read for . I know I shouln t make fun of disabled people , but you re asking for it .
Old 23 Feb 2003, 10:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

i think unfortuantly taker just may face albert...i don't see the point..just like i don't see the point of having albert around..he's neither heel or face..because noone cares about him...in fact hes so discusting looking that most ppl turn their heads when he comes out so noone really knows him anyway lmao...on the other hand Jones's interview really made it sound like a fued with taker was coming up..hopfully they go with that instead of fat albert!!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2003, 10:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
I m going to type like you re typing . It s cool and makes it a lt easier to read for . I know I shouln t make fun of disabled people , but you re asking for it .
You can t speak proper english you rap 'shit listener so stop making me laugh cause you re fucking ridiculous since the start of this thread...
You re nothing on this site except a 15 years old virgin who thinks he is a boss and gonna rule the world...
So here is my advice little kiddy : shut your ugly mouth s up and go to hell

P.S : oh and you can insult me as long as you want i m gonna put you on my beautiful "ignore" list right now cause , unlike you i dont come here to flame people