ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

PsychoTaylor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Feb 2003, 05:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Default PsychoTaylor

I respect you. But there comes a time when respect goes out the window. I challenge you for the WZ Throne and Title. Its time you had a challenge. Time you defended you throne and title. Do you accept my challenge,pussyboy? Or are you gonna say something to back out? You may say Im one gutsy son of a bitch. But as we juggalos say WE DONT DIE !

Im Ready. I look forward to defeating your legacy.

Let the games begin.
Old 23 Feb 2003, 10:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Taylor, do you accept? Stop pussying out
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Arrow

I normally would have something to say. But I cant be arsed.

Soooo, I wanna see this fight..

Role on
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Taylor, Im waiting..............
Old 24 Feb 2003, 04:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Taylor ran out of here like the cunt full of lice dick sucking aids virus that he is once I showed back up

he's probably raping sheep and goats to pay his mothers rent right about now
Old 24 Feb 2003, 04:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Angels Man
Taylor ran out of here like the cunt full of lice dick sucking aids virus that he is once I showed back up

he's probably raping sheep and goats to pay his mothers rent right about now

LMMAO OFF!! I know he saw this thread. But He claims he is king of warzone but never defends his throne or title. He is a fake. He keeps chickening out.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 07:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

No disrespect to you guys but Psycho wouldnt run...he might just be busy or something??
Old 24 Feb 2003, 09:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
No disrespect to you guys but Psycho wouldnt run...he might just be busy or something??

Ya right. I PMd him yesterday and he was here all day yesterday at the WWE forum
Old 24 Feb 2003, 10:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I don't think PsychoTaylor is online, he hasn't been online in awhile. So just wait for him to show up and then battle him, cause right bashing him is pointless.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 01:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
2Gangsta

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sly as hell

Quote:
I don't think PsychoTaylor is online, he hasn't been online in awhile
He was on yesterday for atleast 3 hours

Quote:
So just wait for him to show up and then battle him
I dont have all fuckin century!

Quote:
cause right bashing him is pointless

Too Damn Bad
Old 24 Feb 2003, 07:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

it's funny as hell that psycho talks a lot of shit and when someone who can punk him out calls his name he's never around...he's been online for hours on end...but it's nice to see his boyfriends sticking up for him...face it ....if you can lurk around for 3 hours then you can reply or maybe the site he gets his insults and flames off of was down so he didn't want to make himself look like the cunt filled with scabies that he is

i've said my piece now it's off to watch a ballgame
Old 24 Feb 2003, 10:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

DissAbility is on a distinguished road

Hey Ice, since when did u come back...I though you were gone...
Old 24 Feb 2003, 11:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Its funny. Its been 2 days since I made this thread. and outta all the replies not one is from Gaylor
Old 24 Feb 2003, 11:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

dis.....i'm like a heart attack...you NEVER know when i'm going to strike
Old 25 Feb 2003, 04:12 AM   #15 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by DISSAbilty
Hey Ice, since when did u come back...I though you were gone...

He left for a while so he could have his ribs removed so he could suck himself off...

Bloodice is a piece of shit. Nice to see his boyfriend glad to see him back