ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

THE DYNASTY presents:THE TRUTH'S second reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default THE DYNASTY presents:THE TRUTH'S second reply

I never will be supermod....I know, and i dont give a fuck. Rock i'm never here on the weekends,. And incase you didn't fucking know. There is a fucking blizzard in The Eastcoast that i'm dead in the middle of....And you know when i leave these boards i leave for fucking weeks...You leave for a day or 2.,,So lets not start the loser argument...I didn't even make the it to the bullshit ass "Fantasy league" you And Blood started...

While you both were sending me pms about a fucking draft (on yahoo at that). You also know i travel...To Florida and go through NY, and philly. Once or twice a month. So i'm not supermod? OK...It's not a paying job...And i might've overreacted...Because i dont need a "BANN" button to run this board...I just tell people what the fuck to do...So go head, have fun...And another thing ...I'll tell you anything i have to one on one...I dont do the "talk behind people back on pm shit"...I'll bring it to you personally...Always have always fucking will..And i'm glad it wasn't a call out...and you didn't want a war...Good choice Supermod

And like i said before...Fuck Stonecold, Fuck everything about him...I dont givse a fuck...Who gets offended by it...And who has a problem with it. I never liked anything that came out of the "MECCA OF Homo's" called San Francisco...I have more control of this board than him or any admin...Hell IT IS MY FUCKING BOARD...He knows it...and everybody who post here knows it..I'M THE DON..yadda, yadda, yadda,...You get the picture

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 22 Feb 2003 at 01:31 PM.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

One more time.

THIS CRAP IS PERSON 2 PERSON..... DON'T BRING IT HERE PPLLLEEEAAASSSSEEE!!!!

"Edit"

By the way this is WarZone Material so I'm moving it.

Last edited by Toof; 22 Feb 2003 at 01:35 PM.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

This is crazy....I think both THE TRUTH and THE ROCK are great posters and one of the few reasons this Board still runs....It's fucked you guys are fighting because it's obvious people are picking sides and drawing lines between who they will allign themselves with....You guys should realize if they had the chance...They'd throw you both out of PWF...You guys should bury whatever animosity you have towards each other....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Slash...I said before it was only Stonecold bitch ass...i was directing shit to...Rock had nothing to do with it. I dont "PRETEND" Shit...And i proved that in this very forum. Stonecold is a punk ass bitch...PERIOD.

I never mentioned the Rock's name, because we were cool. I dont give a fuck about him being Super mod...Because it really isn't a difference..Just the Ban Options. I've been running shit here for months...Everyones knows that...And i will until Mania...Nothing anyone can do about that...Not even Admin, let alone Supermods. I dont know where all this pretend and made me famous shit came from...Thats Backwards....Real Backwards...

I never pretended shit...I've always been THE (DON) TRUTH...And exposed the frauds...I've never get personal on the internet...And feel i have to explain myself...If i ever get like that i'll go see DR Melfi...Everything i've posted here is "THE TRUTH"...And everything in my response thread is "THE TRUTH"...Go through the threads you'll see it is...I never lie or make shit up...Cant say that about everybody here...

But like i said...Rock wasn't calling me out...And thats a GOOD Thing...I hope he does a good job...And for now i'm through with the situation.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I like Truth better...
Truth wouldn't tell certian people when I was online and what I was doing just because they asked.

Truth hasn't put my name in mean statements that I don't deserve just because he can.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Alright Truth.... I understand...My bad....Sorry for bringing this shit up then....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:58 PM   #7 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Like i said before, i felt that i was bieng "hated" on in a big way because i was named supermod and i wasnt happy with the Truth no putting my name in the dynasty, that's the reason this mini beef happened but it's over now.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 03:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PWF ROCK
Like i said before, i felt that i was bieng "hated" on in a big way because i was named supermod and i wasnt happy with the Truth no putting my name in the dynasty, that's the reason this mini beef happened but it's over now.
So what the fuck was the reason for throwin my name out? I didn't say shit to you, or have a fuckin problem with you bein super mod.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 03:07 PM   #9 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by Prithenzio
So what the fuck was the reason for throwin my name out? I didn't say shit to you, or have a fuckin problem with you bein super mod.
Why you gotta lie?

Ofcourse you had a problem with me bieng named supermod, remember that thread Truth opened up about why i was chosen and everybody including you posted "WTF" as in why the fuck was i the chosen one.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 03:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:

Why you gotta lie?

Ofcourse you had a problem with me bieng named supermod, remember that thread Truth opened up about why i was chosen and everybody including you posted "WTF" as in why the fuck was i the chosen one.
I also said "No offense, but what the fuck?" Then I posted that I didn't have a problem with you as super MOD, I just thought that Truth deserved it more, and then I also said that they should fire WW and UB as super MODs, and make Truth one. I didn't say anything about removing you from it. I guess you just failed to read that part though.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 03:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Man Rock Is the Super mod...He hasn't even been there 2 days...And it's drama...Let him do his thing, and give him a chance. I like posting about nothing but wrestling anyway...And being the "High Light in OT". I overreacted about the supermod thing...But it's pointless when you think about it. So fuck it...Lets kill it...And Rock you have my support...I know you'll do a good job...And i didn't mean to fuck up your spotlight..Because of my beef with Stonecold...This is your time...Shine homey...Shine
Old 22 Feb 2003, 03:38 PM   #12 (permalink)

Aight thank's Benie.

Stick, you wanna squash this beef, yes or no?
Old 22 Feb 2003, 03:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Aight thank's Benie.

Stick, you wanna squash this beef, yes or no?
Yeah. It seems to just be a misunderstanding on both of our parts. I PMed you back, that should have answrs in it too.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I think The Rock will make a good SuperMod. I was happy to have either Truth or Rock as SuperMod and i think i was one of the first people to congratulate The Rock of his new status. But why is WhiteWolf a supermod?

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>