ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

The Supermod's responce

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Feb 2003, 12:29 PM   #1 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default The Supermod's responce

You can "pretend" all you want, the fact is...all you run are the WWE and indy forum's, that's it that's all, yes you have made the biggest impact in off topic history but you couldnt even get the OT mod spot, i run these fucking board's and you disrespected me by not involving me in this "Dynasty" acording to me...a Dynasty mean's a group of legendary PWF poster's and you stated that i wouldnt want in the Dynasty...who ever told you that? i'm one of the biggest name's in PWF history, i may not post in off topic to often but that's because i have a life and i dont give a fuck about socializing on a wrestling message board's off topic forum, you guy's live at PWF, you're here every fucking night (lmfao) you love bieng the "top guy" around here cause in reality you're probably a fucking loser (no offence) and we all know that Stick is the biggest loser in PWF history, i would beat the shit out of that midget bitch with one hand tied behind my back, he's the kind of kid that got beat up everyday in highschool, that's why his confidence is so low, Stick feel's respected around here and uses this message board as a substitue to real life, same goes for Soda girl.

The bottom line is....NO....i'm not going to War with the Truth but i want you to realize that you started this shit by not involving me with the Dynasty, that is why i opened up that thread yesterday, it was sorta like a reality check but it was a one time thing. I know and se everything, you dont think i know about all the trash talk going on through pm's...well i do and i dont like it. I RUN THESE FUCKING BOARD'S while you pretend to run these fucking board's, the fact is....even if i wasnt chosen to be supermod....you wouldnt have got the spot, do you actually think the admn would let you have all that power...hell no, just look at all the time's you have flamed SC in ot, SC runs these fucking board's, SC does more than William and Kevin combined and after watching you flame him every fucking day, i knew there was no way in fucking hell that you would be the next big supermod.

From now on....i'm here to do one thing and that's my job as supermod, which consist's of getting rid of spam and trying to improve the state of these board's, so i'm not going to be posting 50 post's a day anymore...been there done that, you guy's will hardly se me. Have fun playing "pretend" LMMFAO
Old 22 Feb 2003, 12:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

No offense Rock but this shouldn't be here. This is person 2 person.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 12:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
No offense Rock but this shouldn't be here. This is person 2 person.
Yea.
Camini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 12:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I'm closing this
Old 22 Feb 2003, 12:36 PM   #5 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Yo Sweettooth, what the fuck happened to my other thread entitled "the biggest shocker in PWF history"

where the fuck is it?
Old 22 Feb 2003, 12:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

if he's a supermod can't he just reopen it??
Old 22 Feb 2003, 12:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

I moved it to R.B. You separated the paragraphs too much and it made it look too long. Sorry dude we gotta run a tighter ship now. This place is turning into a madhouse.

By the way I reopened it. I'm giving it a second chance. Hope something good comes out of this or I'll close it again.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 12:42 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
I moved it to R.B. You separated the paragraphs too much and it made it look too long. Sorry dude we gotta run a tighter ship now. This place is turning into a madhouse.
I just unlocked that thread and moved it to warzone.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 12:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PWF ROCK

I just unlocked that thread and moved it to warzone.
Ok dude. Sorry about that man.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PWF ROCK
Yo Sweettooth, what the fuck happened to my other thread entitled "the biggest shocker in PWF history"

where the fuck is it?
It was SPAM and flamed 3 posters. Great fuckin super MOD you are.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by Prithenzio
It was SPAM and flamed 3 posters. Great fuckin super MOD you are.
Thats true.

Anyway the new rule here is no flaming on OT, no exceptions. This includes other mods and super mods.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

OH this one is being moved to WarZone too.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Stick feel's respected around here and uses this message board as a substitue to real life, same goes for Soda girl
What did I do to deserve to have my name thrown in there like that?

I simply complimented your name...sue me you unprofessional prick.

Last edited by SodaGirl; 22 Feb 2003 at 02:47 PM.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:48 PM   #14 (permalink)

Prithenzio is not my name, lol

I was talking to Marbles on msn one day and he asked what my name was, i told him that i didnt want to give out my name cause it was imbarasing, he insisted on knowing so i made up "prithenzio" lmao, you can tell that i was high when i made it up, so weather you believe me or not...i dont care.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Newsflash: Never trust Marbles with anything.

But since it's not even your real name, I really don't deserve what was said about me. ...I guess I just don't understand why you had to add me to the end of that sentence. Even if you feel that way, did you have a reason to say it?
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote