ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Aren't juggalos supporters of that second rate cros dressing band ICP?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever
err Aren't juggalos supporters of that second rate cros dressing band ICP?

Who would support a second rate bunch of fuckin flunkies like ICP? ICP are worse than a bunch of stampeding hungry spics.
These fuckin carnival faggots have no business even addressing Eminem.
It's funny you know children, rap was something held close to the common niggers heart. They felt it was theirs and no white would ever infiltrate it (ICP didn't even show up on the mainstream map, till Eminem started scholling them), first the aryan race tried to infiltrate rap with Vanilla Ice. This was clearly a bad move. He was from an uppercalss aryan family, he was a good clean citizen, clearly he would not make it in the world of fuilth that is balck america.

So the aryan race decided to try something different. Get a piece of white trailer park trash like Eminem. This piece of white vermon is as close to a nigger as any white will get.
And he went in and took the crown (ICP WASNZT EVEN NEAR THE MOTHER FUCKIN KINGDOM)/
He took the crown and made guys like 2pac, Biggie, Jay-Z, e-40, ice cube and all those other weed smoking degenerate niggers look like the monkeys they are.

Fisrt Elvis took the crown from the Blacks, then Eminem, you fuckin niggers arent better at anything, except cashing welfare cheques, being addicted to drugs or alchohol, and beating your niglet children.

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

The second coming of the assdog is upon us.
Gank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
2Gangsta

And if only girls wear make up, keep it in mind the next time you go Trick-or-Treating

your definition, anyone who wears any make up on Halloween is a "girl".

Hmmmm... Let's see... maybe because it's Insane CLOWN Posse? Notice the "clown" part of their name? It's kind of pointless to be to a clown and not wear the face-paint. Just

ICP has made it on their own. Unlike other "artists" today. They built everything from scratch.

Eminem needed dre to be famous. He used to suck up to icp. He used to use their names so people could come to his shows.

Here is PROOF of what ICP is saying in their song "Nuttin' But A Bitch Thang". ICP says, "I remember your ass at Saint Andrew's Hall, Handin' out your flyers, Come one come all, come to my show, I looked at it, what!? Right there, Insane Clown Posse might show up, What the fuck kind of rapper could be that lame? Only way to draw people is to use our names?" There it is, ICP right on the list bitch!

ICP were never mainstream. They keep it real by staying underground.

Eminem didnt take no crown. the fact that Eminem is fucking a black man you dont like it.

So Mr.White, go back to beating your wife you drunk faggot
Old 22 Feb 2003, 07:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: Aren't juggalos supporters of that second rate cros dressing band ICP?

Quote:
Originally posted by Gank
Who would support a second rate bunch of fuckin flunkies like ICP? ICP are worse than a bunch of stampeding hungry spics.
These fuckin carnival faggots have no business even addressing Eminem.
It's funny you know children, rap was something held close to the common niggers heart. They felt it was theirs and no white would ever infiltrate it (ICP didn't even show up on the mainstream map, till Eminem started scholling them), first the aryan race tried to infiltrate rap with Vanilla Ice. This was clearly a bad move. He was from an uppercalss aryan family, he was a good clean citizen, clearly he would not make it in the world of fuilth that is balck america.

So the aryan race decided to try something different. Get a piece of white trailer park trash like Eminem. This piece of white vermon is as close to a nigger as any white will get.
And he went in and took the crown (ICP WASNZT EVEN NEAR THE MOTHER FUCKIN KINGDOM)/
He took the crown and made guys like 2pac, Biggie, Jay-Z, e-40,

ice cube and all those other weed smoking degenerate niggers look like the monkeys they are.

Fisrt Elvis took the crown from the Blacks, then Eminem, you fuckin niggers arent better at anything, except cashing welfare cheques, being addicted to drugs or alchohol, and beating your niglet children.

Dude you are just HARDCORE....a hardcore fuckin retard!!

What do you think your tough because you can type those words on the computer???

ICP is all about racial equality...and you obvioulsy are a piece of shit redneck probably from The Southern U.S.....That does not know shit about any other races.....you probably don't fuck any women that are outside of you family....or most likely outside of your trailer.....So shut the fuck up and go listen to one of your country CD's!!!!

BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 07:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Gank
FUCKS GOATS
Old 22 Feb 2003, 09:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Gank gets backstage passes to every Eminem concert and gives Slim Anus a blow job before he goes on stage!!!
Old 22 Feb 2003, 10:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
Gank gets backstage passes to every Eminem concert and gives Slim Anus a blow job before he goes on stage!!!
Dont forget Dr.Dre

D.R.E (in medical terms) means. Digital.Rectal.Exam. But he is DR. DRE

So DRE IS A FUDGEPACKER! JUST ASK FEMINEM!
Old 22 Feb 2003, 12:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally posted by 2Gangsta

Dont forget Dr.Dre

D.R.E (in medical terms) means. Digital.Rectal.Exam. But he is DR. DRE

So DRE IS A FUDGEPACKER! JUST ASK FEMINEM!
I think Skank would like for both of them to pack his fudge!!!
Old 22 Feb 2003, 08:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

DeathsDisguise is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DeathsDisguise Send a message via Yahoo to DeathsDisguise

And let me add that Feminem does not like ICP, because Twiztid refused to let Feminem do a show with them...after he gave them $300 to open their show(if thats not a sellout then i dont know what is). Feminem even put ICP's name on old flyers just to get more fans...and they never showed...hmm kinda makes you wonder doesnt it? anyways ICP are not into the race card. they know there color and they want all the races to get along. if you werent such a fucking moron youd understand that there music is geared towards sinners and all the wrong doings in the world.
MotherFucking Feminem couldnt hold a candle to ICP...they have punked his bitch ass out on multiple occasions...

p.s.~im from the south Boston Bastard and im not like most idiots down here.
DeathsDisguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 08:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Yup. Go to the top of this page to see the flyer

Didnt Em drop an UNLOADED gun at ICP's Feet???

http://www.slimanus.com/Gallery02/DropGun.jpg
Old 22 Feb 2003, 08:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

Send a message via AIM to DeathsDisguise Send a message via Yahoo to DeathsDisguise

yeah, if im not mistaken. hes a fucking sissy...but who doesnt know that. then after continuosly dogging his wife he runs back to that cumguzzling slut...shows whos got the ***** and whos getting fucked on a regular basis...lmao

Last edited by DeathsDisguise; 24 Feb 2003 at 11:37 AM.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 09:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
2Gangsta

EMINEM IS GAY. HERE IS PROOF HE ADMITS IT.In the song "My Dad's Gone Crazy" Feminem says, "Brass balls I cut 'em off and got 'em pickled and bronzed in a glass jar inside of a hall with my framed autographed sunglasses with Elton John's name on my drag wall. I'M OUT THE CLOSET ALL I'VE BEEN LYING MY ASS OFF ALL THIS TIME ME AND DRE BEEN FUCKIN' WIT HACKSAWS" And if you listen really close at the end of hacksaws, Dre says, "Suck it Marshall".

http://www.slimanus.com/Mp3s/Suck_It_Marshall.mp3
Old 24 Feb 2003, 11:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally posted by 2Gangsta
EMINEM IS GAY. HERE IS PROOF HE ADMITS IT.In the song "My Dad's Gone Crazy" Feminem says, "Brass balls I cut 'em off and got 'em pickled and bronzed in a glass jar inside of a hall with my framed autographed sunglasses with Elton John's name on my drag wall. I'M OUT THE CLOSET ALL I'VE BEEN LYING MY ASS OFF ALL THIS TIME ME AND DRE BEEN FUCKIN' WIT HACKSAWS" And if you listen really close at the end of hacksaws, Dre says, "Suck it Marshall".

http://www.slimanus.com/Mp3s/Suck_It_Marshall.mp3
No I think it's a 3-way with Slim Anus, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent!!!
Old 24 Feb 2003, 11:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

lmao...
Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
5 Time WCW Champion Sucka

Stephenc97 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stephenc97 Send a message via Yahoo to Stephenc97

Hey Death Im On, and some cunt (SargeantHartman) Disabled my messages, how gay, I cant send u messages
Stephenc97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

we can talk on aim or whatever