ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

The Biggest shocker in PWF history

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2003, 07:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default The Biggest shocker in PWF history

FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO OFF TOPIC!!!!

Who in the bluest of blue fuking hell's would ever have thought that the "warzone" Rock would be elevated to supermod status

There is no denying that the biggest shocker in PWF history is the Rock being made...Supermod, you se the Rock was waiting for the million's of Rock's fans to congradulate the Rock and yes...there were a few who did exactly that but the magority of all you jabroni's cant stand the fact that i was chosen....the great one, the most electrifying supermod in PWF history and there's nothing and THE ROCK MEAN'S NOTHING!! that any of you jabroni's can do about it because i run these fucking board's period.

So you want to talk about Dynasty's? Truth had the ball's to create this Dynasty without the biggest name in PWF history??
I'm the fucking DON around here, while all you newbies were sitting at home jerkin off, the Rock was creating PWF history, let's take a trip down memory lane shall we, i was the origanal warzone king, i made the Truth famous by passing down the torch to him, i promoted the Truth to co-leader status in the single biggest stable PWF has ever seen, i created the People's corporation which is now the AOD. All you AOD bitches indirectly belong to me...THE PWF ROCK.
Now let's get back to this Dynasty, let's take a look at some of these faggot's the Truth put in the Dynasty, let's start off with this faggot...Stephanie aka Rock-A-my-cock and roll me a joint you 50 cent slut that lost her WWE mod spot to the Truth, next we have "Dipstick" the manic depresant that is bieng labled as...the war zone creator (lmao) talk about bieng overated, i ran this fucking midget out of the warzone on numerous occasion's, let's move on to the Fool aid's fag...Kim the 300 pound stalking cracka, damn Truth you must really respect this faggot if you got him in the dynasty over me.

All kidding aside, the mickeymouse game's are over, play time has come to an end, the Rock is real busy, the Rock has 20 g's in cash stacked up on the table (that's about 13 g's US) the Rock has said what he had to say and now it's time for the Rock to go celebrate the fruit's of his labor, so while all you jabroni's are sitting at home on a Friday night with you're thumbs up you're ass's or what ever it is you do...the Rock says there's chronic to be smoked, there's alot of hot strippers that need to be fucked and there's alcohol that need's to be drank, so while the Rock has a great night and a great weekend because i am going to No Way Out this Sunday night ringside, so while i do all this, you jabroni's can do what you normally do, play in the arcade all night long...post in off topic like fucking loser's...it just doesnt matter what you do!! so...i hope i have entertained you but now's it's time for the Rock to depart *sparks a blunt" *coughs*

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK

THE ROCK SING'S IT HIMSELF, IS COOKING!!
Old 21 Feb 2003, 07:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
2Gangsta

get some fine wine. Get drunk. Celebrate with the girlies like there is no 2morrow
Old 21 Feb 2003, 07:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Aight, take it easy "people" i'm outta here...
Old 21 Feb 2003, 07:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

LMFAO......That was pretty funny....Rocky (Dwayne Johnson) returns to the WWE as a heel in the span of ten minutes.... PWF Rock becomes the most hated man in a matter of ten seconds.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2003, 07:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Why Rocky Why? I told you a million times this has nothing to do with you...I gave my congrats...I never mentioned your name. I create the Dynasty, you come with this. You made me famous? No Rock lets not do this Rock...you didn't. You come at Stick, why? You come at Steph, why? Rock i never ever thought you'd be the one...I went to war for you, and with you, and you pull this shit...So tell me this...Do i not have somekind of influence on "THE PWF ROCK"? Did i not always back "THE PWF ROCK"? But sometimes you have to do what you have to do...I respect you for this Rock...You made me proud.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 07:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Rock did you check out my form? You said you would
Old 21 Feb 2003, 07:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I had no problems with your punkass bein super MOD. and then you come at me with this shit? I thought we we were cool, but I guess you still hold grudges like a fuckin bitch. Some fuckin super MOD you are, flaming in OT. Nice goin Prith you fuckin punk ass.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

That was the best post i've read all day.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Need i remind you fuck the people's corportation that the DWO is the longest and First, and yes i said that First not some lame ass hawaiian that can take his canadian roach smoking need a new tatto cause his moma ran her stank ass pussy all over his crayola one and erased it the last time supermod the Crock. look i could care less who the damn supermod is. IT really doesn't matter, but it does show that this new supermod doesn't care about OT or it's posters...good choice guys,
Old 25 Feb 2003, 02:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Look a Super Mod with Super !!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote