ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Life Story Of Gank! A Bio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Default Life Story Of Gank! A Bio

Gank was born in a little village in the southern USA. He soon became quite adept at fucking sheep and eating pig dick. He won many awards for "Reddest Neck". One day, he left his farmland home, and noticed that not everyone is white (or red), and that there are people with darker skin complexions. He immediately feared these people, and joined the KKK. After his butt-fucking initiation period, he was truly accepted into the KKK.Gank was interested in anything that had to do with white people, and he immediately became a fan of racial hate. One day, he found this website, and after seeing 2gangsta mention he is black.Gank started writing hate threads to this website.

Profession: Dicksuckin Drunk Redneck

Favorite Foods: Pig & Chicken, anything with a red-neck.

Likes: Saying the word "Nigger" to his white friends, but never says it around anyone else. He also likes wearing KKK white pointed hats. He likes taking that hat and stuffing the tip of it in his butthole. He also likes to fuck a pig in the ass, cum in it, then kill it, and cook it so he can eat his own cum once again.

Dislikes: Blacks, and anyone else who isn't white. He dislikes the fact that White Women are fucking black men. He doesn't like having his gay side posted on this website. He also dislikes "black cows".

That was a Gank Bio and life story
Old 22 Feb 2003, 03:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever

CLAP CLAP CLAP. I find that quite funny and would offer you a place on team gank if you were of pure aryan blood.
I am amazed at 2 things though. One that a nigger like you received an education that enabled him to string a sentence together (clearly s.carter does not have this luxury).
Second thing I am amazed a nigger or spic or whatever fuilth you are, can afford an internet connection. You are going against all the odd's my unemployed nigger friend. 10 points to you.

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

The second coming of the assdog is upon us.
Gank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Gank
CLAP CLAP CLAP. I find that quite funny and would offer you a place on team gank if you were of pure aryan blood.
I am amazed at 2 things though. One that a nigger like you received an education that enabled him to string a sentence together (clearly s.carter does not have this luxury).
Second thing I am amazed a nigger or spic or whatever fuilth you are, can afford an internet connection. You are going against all the odd's my unemployed nigger friend. 10 points to you.
Maybe if you looked at the keys on your keyboard while typing you might have fewer grammatical mistakes? Just a suggestion. My dick can type better than you.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by Gank
I can't believe an asshole like you that types comments like this still only has a warning level of 0!!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

DeathsDisguise is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DeathsDisguise Send a message via Yahoo to DeathsDisguise

he must be sucking and fucking the right people...hmm i wonder who that could be??
DeathsDisguise is offline   Reply With Quote