ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

2gangsta is a new member of team gank!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever
Talking 2gangsta is a new member of team gank!

2gangsta of half breed inc has joined won ith team gank. I know I have a very strict policy on hiring the racially challenged, but 2gangsta made me an offer I couldnt refuse. He donated his mother and aunty to my pimping stable which I agreed upon. He also agreed I wasnt responsible for any diseases they had or would get. He said it must be expected for a women of his race to have diseases as all the ghetto have a turn at throwing a shot in. He mentioned ten of his friends lost their virginity to his mother, as did he.
While I am posting on this site, he said he would clean my toilet with his tongue, an old school nigger trick. I got quite a luagh from wathing him gag over the bowl. I said whats the matter, it's no different from eating your mothers pussy.
I want to welcome 2 gangsta to team gank. Like all good niggers before him he will be my servant and housepet. He said he is so proud as he is the 5th generation of mongrel nigger from his family to become a white mans slave.
Poetic don't you think?

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

The second coming of the assdog is upon us.
Gank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
2Gangsta

You are pathetic. I would never join your butt fuckin club. Why dont you go see your KKK buddies, isnt it time for the meeting(they "meet" with each others asses)
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever

No that is actually called the nigger dance. Don't you know how aids was caused? By some fuckin jungle nigger who was horny, decided to rape an ape, niggers are prone to outbursts of anal sex.

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Gank
No that is actually called the nigger dance. Don't you know how aids was caused? By some fuckin jungle nigger who was horny, decided to rape an ape, niggers are prone to outbursts of anal sex.
Wanna Know how AIDS was really caused?? Where is your Proof? Going on false legends??

Did you know ribbed condoms were invented for you and your father so you can have better traction in the "mud"(shit).

Whites are prone to anal sex. Thats why there is all whites faggots
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:

SO you call butt fuckin with your KKK butt buddies "nigger dancing"? That is dumb and you just admitted you fuck ass and have a name for it
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

I admit I fuck ass, it was when I was going through my nigger loving hippie stage and I shot a load in your mothers tomb. I have never been quite the same as I know it was a moment of weakness and it practically beastiality because the bitch is a motherfuckin gorilla.

Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
YOUR MOTHER IS DOING THE NIGGER DANCE...WITH HER MOUTH ON MY BOOYA COCK..BIZZZY BOMB ON A WHORE NAME GNK...YOOOOOOO...THIS FAT BIRCH...WANTS ME TO PISS ON HER...WELL I'M NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOUR MOMS "GANK IN THE ASS BITCH"...GOLDEN SHOWER ON THE BITCH...YEPO...BANG...DAMMIT,...BANG...DAMMIT..HOL LA IT'S THE ROC BITCH..SUCK THIS COCK GANK MOMMA...SUCK IT FOR THE TEAM...BITCH YESSSSSSS.BING BAP BANG...IT'S THE ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...I CANT DENY IT..I'M A FUCKING RIDER...GANK BITCH DONT WANT TO FUCK WITH THE TRUTH...ASK YOUR ALTER LENNON HE COULD NOT FUCK WITH THE TRUTH...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Ganks Mother takes all the "spics","niggas",and every other non white man on. Cause everyone knows "spics",niggas,and arabs all have big cocks to fuck his mothers cunt. She is a virgin untill she had some real black dick fuck that cunt.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 07:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think Skank should get a warning for posting a racist thread!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2003, 07:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
2Gangsta

WHATS MY MOTHERFUCKING NAME?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????WHATS MY MOTHERFUCKING NAME?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????WHATS MY MOTHERFUCKING NAME?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????WHATS MY MOTHERFUCKING NAME?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????WHATS MY MOTHERFUCKING NAME?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????WHATS MY MOTHERFUCKING NAME?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????WHATS MY MOTHERFUCKING NAME?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

JUGGALO DEFEATIN HATERS LIKE GANK
Old 22 Feb 2003, 03:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

You are a fuckin loser my friend, youve spent hours here today and raised your post count by 100.
I pitty you, not only are you a spic obsessed with cocks (probably due to the fact yours is a baby dick) and you have no bitch or friends. HOLLA as you niggers say.

Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
You are a fuckin loser my friend, youve spent hours here today and raised your post count by 100.
I pitty you, not only are you a spic obsessed with cocks (probably due to the fact yours is a baby dick) and you have no bitch or friends. HOLLA as you niggers say.

Quote:
I pitty you, not only are you a spic obsessed with cocks (probably due to the fact yours is a baby dick)
First you tell me I have an obseesion with cocks, than you go on to talk about my cock? You are a faggot. My cock isnt small.

Quote:
you have no bitch or friends. HOLLA as you niggers say.

You know, Gank, most females prefer to be called "WOMEN". You should try it sometime, you might get more pussy that way

I have a girlfriend and friends something you wont ever have.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 08:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
2Gangsta

GANK TAPPED OUT.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 08:57 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
OK you readneck faggot!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote