ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Team Gank Is Accepting Applications

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2003, 05:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever
Exclamation Team Gank Is Accepting Applications

GODS ASSASIN NOBLE KING = G.A.N.K

Greetings my humble followers (daloo, fuck you and all you faggot crew, consider that an acceptance of your invitation)

Team Gank aka Team Verbal Assain is currently accepting applications. I see there is quite a bit of newbie prejudice here, know newbies that you are welcome to be part of the gank stable, as long as your blood is pure aryan, I will tear up any applications from spics like taylor, jungle bunnys like S.Carter and welfare cheque cashing monkeys like 2 gangsta.

Now look something else needs to be cleared up, PW FOR EVER has CORRECTLY added a fact above my avatar (MY MOTHER FUCKS GOATS). She was very young and needed the money when she took on that herd for the animal fuckers magazine spreadshot. I apologise for her actions.

So there you have it, the self proclaimed king of the forums has spoken. I also forot to mention that gooks need not apply.

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

The second coming of the assdog is upon us.
Gank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2003, 05:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
2Gangsta

So your giving out application to people to Join
M.A.F.I.A

My anal father Incest anything or you other group?

ISP-I suck *****.

DOnt recruite anyone you boner biting fag
Old 21 Feb 2003, 05:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever

Now look jiggaboo I now you feel your tribe has been oppressed for 400 years or some shit but please don't take it out on the master race.
It is not my fault your breed as I call it missed a stage in evolution, hence giving you those fuckin shylock noses, big fat ass lips, forids a rhinocerous would try and hide, basically you look and act like monkeys, except monkeys have been scientifically proven to be mor intelligent than the common blacky.

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Gank
Now look jiggaboo I now you feel your tribe has been oppressed for 400 years or some shit but please don't take it out on the master race.
It is not my fault your breed as I call it missed a stage in evolution, hence giving you those fuckin shylock noses, big fat ass lips, forids a rhinocerous would try and hide, basically you look and act like monkeys, except monkeys have been scientifically proven to be mor intelligent than the common blacky.

Listen you cocksuckin fag(did you knotice how all fags are white?)

Whites are losers. Slavery was only for cause the white man was too fuckin lazy too get off his ass and do his own work. blacks are a threat to whites thats why you tried segregation. Did you knoitce most white women are with mexicans,puerto ricans, blacks and non whites? Yup cause the white boyz dont have the dick to please them so they(white women) look out side their race for a guy of another race to please them.

*to all white posters expect Gank, this was not meant toward you, gank wants a racial war I will give him one*
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

You cant win a racial war my friend, 10 generations of no hoping spic sand niggers before you have proven this.
Your opinion on slavery lacks rationale. We were too lazy so we got the niggers to do it and you guys just say "Ok there to lazy, so we will pick cotton for 400 years." Actually this could be true as it is another shining example of niggers using their ape like intelligence for good use.
You last message saying this is not too all whites just me. Dumb fuckin 7-11 owning spic. If it is to one white it is to all. That's how you feel obviosuly about whites so why not admit it you racist cunt.
I am not a racist because white is perfection, other races ar fuilth. I don't think of myself as white, I tihink of myself as human, ethnics are not, they are animal like the apes.
Hate Crimes exist to protect human garbage, it is a fact. A hate crime is only applicable if it is done against a white. If a crime is committed against a black, a homosexual, an asian, or an arab it is not a hate crime, it is a community service.

Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
You cant win a racial war my friend, 10 generations of no hoping spic sand niggers before you have proven this.
Your opinion on slavery lacks rationale. We were too lazy so we got the niggers to do it and you guys just say "Ok there to lazy, so we will pick cotton for 400 years." Actually this could be true as it is another shining example of niggers using their ape like intelligence for good use.
You last message saying this is not too all whites just me. Dumb fuckin 7-11 owning spic. If it is to one white it is to all. That's how you feel obviosuly about whites so why not admit it you racist cunt.
I am not a racist because white is perfection, other races ar fuilth. I don't think of myself as white, I tihink of myself as human, ethnics are not, they are animal like the apes.
Hate Crimes exist to protect human garbage, it is a fact. A hate crime is only applicable if it is done against a white. If a crime is committed against a black, a homosexual, an asian, or an arab it is not a hate crime, it is a community service.

You have no life.Whites wouldnt be shit without the dark skinned.

Whites invaded and destroyed the Indians land.
Whites are lazy so they made slavery
Whites are afraid of black so they made segragation

You white boys are pathetic. sad. White is perfection?? The entire race is corrupt. They are more whores,fags,low lifes,woman beaters,welfare bitches in the white race than any other race.

Whites are superior?? HaHa! Superior in buttfuckin and dicksuckin and being a totally moron
Old 22 Feb 2003, 03:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Buttfuckin and dicksucking, fags and cocksize???? Are you trying to tell me something cutie, these are the only things you ever mention in your posts. Does this mean you want to fuck me?

Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Buttfuckin and dicksucking, fags and cocksize???? Are you trying to tell me something cutie, these are the only things you ever mention in your posts. Does this mean you want to fuck me?

Quote:
Buttfuckin and dicksucking,
Yes thats your professions

Quote:
Are you trying to tell me something cutie
Was that "cutie" part a joke or not? Cuz it really makes you sound quite faggish

Quote:
these are the only things you ever mention in your posts.

Damn Gank, you haven't won a single battle yet! Your own disses only end up dissing yourself. There's not even a need for me to diss you, you're doing a fine enough job of it yourself!

Quote:
Does this mean you want to fuck me
stay away from me, my ass is exit-only.