ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Camini I'm calling your punk ass out!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2003, 11:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Camini I'm calling your punk ass out!!!

Hey fag face come and show yourself!!! I'm gonna mop you s pussy ass all over the place. You goat fucking bitch.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2003, 11:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

10 Minutes! Come on bitch I want to know if I still got it!! Show your backyard wrestling reject ass right here. Or you're too fucking busy getting a blowjob from a chicken!!
Old 21 Feb 2003, 11:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

haha, good luck, camini would only come in the warzone if we promised him a goat would be waiting for him.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 11:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
haha, good luck, camini would only come in the warzone if we promised him a goat would be waiting for him.
That ittle bitch has no fucking balls!!

He shows up here to hit and run like the little sorry ass pussy bitch that he is. Come one bitch show yourself and show me how big of a man you are.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 11:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Lol, now i've seen everything. I doubt Camini will accept your challenege though, why? Because hes a fucking coward and can only trash talk at someone when they faced against someone already or behind their back.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2003, 11:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
Lol, now i've seen everything. I doubt Camini will accept your challenege though, why? Because hes a fucking coward and can only trash talk at someone when they faced against someone already or behind their back.
He's the fucking TAP Artist in here. That bitch is just a fucking loser without a fucking life, no girlfriend, and a goat for lover!
Old 21 Feb 2003, 11:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
or he'll get his friend to help him....but we all know what'll happen then.....
Old 21 Feb 2003, 11:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

20 Minutes!!!

10 mins for a tap out!!
Old 21 Feb 2003, 12:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

This is a fraud. You just tapped Camini.... AGAIN!! And with a 20 minute grace periof. Fucking loser.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 12:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

How can someone tap when he didn`t even accept the challenge??? Whats you IQ anyways? -999999?
Camini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2003, 12:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Just fucking fight dammit, as long as you get it out of your system and keep it out of my OT
Old 21 Feb 2003, 12:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by Camini
How can someone tap when he didn`t even accept the challenge??? Whats you IQ anyways? -999999?
Boy you suck mayor cock!

You can't even flame!! And a woman just mopped the fucking floor with you without a single flame. You're so fucking pathetic little man. But if you're in a mood for an ass whooping I'm still open for the challenge.