ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Who else thinks that the Warzone...is Dead??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2003, 03:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default Who else thinks that the Warzone...is Dead??

This is my thoughts, this is not ment to offend anyone here, please post your thoughts also:

Day after Day...I come in here and read through the certain threads that I think will be the most entertaining. However, all I ever see is Shit and the common usual Crap..

WTF can we do to get this forum up and running again??

Also...

WTF has happend to the boards??

1) Loads of people leave the WWE forum...to post more in OT

2) OT has turned to Chaos, most threads end up here in Warzone anyway

3) The Warzone is now boring and ends up with loadz of shit ass posts

SORT this shit out people.

What can we do....otherwise 1 by 1 people (decent posters) will leave..making this place EVEN worse...

so I ask

1) How can we get OT back in normal Shape?
post your ideas

2) How can we make bring the Warzone back to life??
post your ideas

also post any of your other thoughts of this place that you want.

btw this is posted in Warzone bcoz it is most likely to bring loads of heat anyway, so whats the point in earning waring points for ourselve's
Old 21 Feb 2003, 07:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

The WarZone is dead and has been dead for too long. The last action i had in the WarZone was against Mr McMahon and Afficial and that was a month ago. Now i'm bored senseless and considering retire from this place cause i've been here for awhile and i've watched this place crumble bit by bit. I might just take out Dan Mavrick AGAIN because his punk ass has called me out. Once i've whooped his ass and buried him in the sewers he crawled out of i'll just retire from this place and let the newbies destroy the WarZone.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2003, 08:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
2Gangsta

WARZONE RIP
Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I KNOW WZ is dead. This place was prominent when I created it. Since the bashers of WZ days past have left (Rock, Truth, KAM, Saggy, Marbles, Icon, Angle, StarScream, myself), this place has sucked. Once all of the originals left, it turned to shit. No offense to you guys or anything, but it just isn't what it was when it first came about. Marbles and my fight the other night, was the most entertainment this forum has had in months, and that fight was fuckin staged. We faked a more entertaining fight, than anything that has happened in here in a while. Whatever though, all of us (the originals) moved on to other parts of PWF and became better overall posters. I guess it's gonna go through that same cycle, and there will be a whole new set of flamers to roll through sometime in the near future.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote