ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Attn MODS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Feb 2003, 10:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Attn MODS

I came here a few months ago under the name Assdog (and about 4 others includiong smokey the bear I think). I spent most of my time in the warzone schooling Physcho Taylor (Im sur4e he remembers me as he would still be licking his wounds).
I was told at prowrestling.com that the warzone was the place to talk shit so I did. I believe a lot of people thought I was John Lennon from this forum, that is not and was not the case.
My ip address were I was posting from was banned.
Anything goes here, so why was my ip banned.
I would like for the ban to be removed from the other ip address.

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

The second coming of the assdog is upon us.
Gank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 10:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever

I will be confined only to the warzone. I will not take the word of god anywhere else.
I am here to rid this forum of the fuilth, human garbage like Taylor will not be tolerated under my reign (Mr Lennon I believe will be an active associate of Gank's if the rumours are true)

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

Old 19 Feb 2003, 10:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

SHUT UP BITCH...HOLLA..OR GET BANNED AGAIN..BANG DIGGITY..DEATHROOOOW...BITCH...I RIDE ON THE ENEMY...HIT'EM UP..
Old 19 Feb 2003, 11:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by S.CARTER
SHUT UP BITCH...HOLLA..OR GET BANNED AGAIN..BANG DIGGITY..DEATHROOOOW...BITCH...I RIDE ON THE ENEMY...HIT'EM UP..

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2003, 02:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

You hit em up? keep that shit up and I will treat you like 'Pac and leave you bullet ridden xorpse in the street like Orlando Anderson did to mr amaru shakur. At least use your own material and not that of some loud mouth dead nigger.
Also for your reference wigga, it is now known as "tha row"
And copying references from that cro magnum monkey unevolved looking nigga Jay-Z, shame on you. Only time that cotton picking niglet makes radio time is when he copies songs from pac 96 bonnie and clyde

Old 20 Feb 2003, 03:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

JAY Z SOLD BEFORE THE BONNIE AND CLYDE SHIT...YOU'RE A FAT TRAILER PARK BITCH...YOUR MOTHER IS A FAT CRACK WHORE...HOW SHE GET FAT AND UGLY SMOKING CRACK...AND SWALLOWING CUM? I DONT KNOW...YOUR MOTHER NAME IS WHORE MOUTH JILL SHE SUCKS DICK FOR NICKELS...IT'S THE ROC BITCH HOLLA...YOUR MOTHER IS A FAT UGLY DYKE...WHO MUNCHES CARPET FOR A DYKE NAME BULL DEBRA...NO LOVE FOR THE THE OHTER SIDE BITCH HOLLA...JOHN LENNON FUCK DOGG ASSES...YEP ...BITCH HOLLA...YOU GUYS CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH...NOPE ASK LENNON FAT HOG FAT MOTHER SHE COULD NOT HANDLE THE TRUTH...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...I RUN THIS WARZONE SHIT...FAGGOT ASS GANK JUST GOT KILLD BITCH HOLLA...I'M MURDERING YOU...LIKE YOUR FATHER KILLED HIS SELF...WHEN YOU SURVIVED THE HANGER YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER RAMMED UP HER PUSSY...TO STOP FROM SHITTING YOUR LOSER ASS OUT...I'M AGAINST ALL ODDS BITCH SCREAM AND HOLLA....YOU'RE NOT ON MY LEVEL...BITCH...BIGGITY...BUGGITY...BIZINO ON CRACK...BITCH...BANG...IT'S THE ROC BITCH HOLLA
Old 21 Feb 2003, 05:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Yes well said, very eloquent, perhaps you could provide a translation for the non monkeys of this forum, people who's knuckles don't scrape on the ground would not understand your crack head native tongue. I like it though, once again not using your own material. "against all odds." another 2pac song. Keep it up.
Most of what you said about my parents is true if I translated your nigger dialect correctly.
But at the end of the day I don't survive on foods stamps, my highlight of the week is not cashing a welfare cheque, and I don't smoke crack (all nigger traits), so get back to the planet of the apes (or the ghetto as you call it) and keep writing rap song to keep you away from drive bys G!
By the way I had the pleasure of engaing in pre marital relations with your mothr the other night, Eating her pussy was like giving a rimjob to a dolphin, saulty yet strangely satisfying. I then had a dip in her cum bucket. It was so loose I went balls deep! This experience could also be compared to an animal experience.
I suspect it would be like fucking an elephants trunk. Smelly, wide, and moist in a good way.

Old 21 Feb 2003, 05:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
2Gangsta

You are an assdog. You little faggot
Old 21 Feb 2003, 05:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

That hurts bro, I was the one who took your mother to the hospital to get her diseases treated and this is how you repay me. S. Carters mother's cunt had more diseases than a third world country which is why I didnt take her to the hospital and left her pussy to rot. But you....you have made me whimper like S. Carters girlfriend did the first time she saw how small his cock was.

Old 21 Feb 2003, 05:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

And your a sad motherfucker too. Look how many posts you have made in one month!
Somebody has only engaged in sexual relations with his hand.

Old 21 Feb 2003, 05:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Gank
And your a sad motherfucker too. Look how many posts you have made in one month!
Somebody has only engaged in sexual relations with his hand.

Look at yourself. Me, I have sex with many different women.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 05:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

err

Well if that is the case why do you have to tell me? Pyschology is a funny thing isnt it.

Old 21 Feb 2003, 05:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Well if that is the case why do you have to tell me? Pyschology is a funny thing isnt it.

MY 5 year old nephew is more hardcore than your gay rainbow ass
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Yes well said, very eloquent, perhaps you could provide a translation for the non monkeys of this forum, people who's knuckles don't scrape on the ground would not understand your crack head native tongue. I like it though, once again not using your own material. "against all odds." another 2pac song. Keep it up.
Most of what you said about my parents is true if I translated your nigger dialect correctly.
But at the end of the day I don't survive on foods stamps, my highlight of the week is not cashing a welfare cheque, and I don't smoke crack (all nigger traits), so get back to the planet of the apes (or the ghetto as you call it) and keep writing rap song to keep you away from drive bys G!
By the way I had the pleasure of engaing in pre marital relations with your mothr the other night, Eating her pussy was like giving a rimjob to a dolphin, saulty yet strangely satisfying. I then had a dip in her cum bucket. It was so loose I went balls deep! This experience could also be compared to an animal experience.
I suspect it would be like fucking an elephants trunk. Smelly, wide, and moist in a good way.
BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG...BIG BAD APE MAN TRUTH..,.HOLLA AT YA MANS...NOW WHAT THIS I HEAR? SOME BITCH NAME HEROIN SUZY GOT RAPED AND 9 MONTH SHITTED OUT A BABY SO FUCKING DISGUSTING THAT SHE COULD ONLY THINK OF ONE THING TO CALL HIM ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DOG...BIGGITY WIZZUP WITH THAT? AND YOU SHOULDN'T BE CALLING PEOPLE NIGGERS BECAUSE YOU'RE PART NIGGER..I KNOW BECAUSE I'M THE NIGGA WHO RAPED THE BITCH...YEP ON THE WILD SIDE OF BOOYA CITY 110007 STREET...IT'S THE RIGGITY ROC BITCH HOLLA AT YA BOY...NOW I'M IN THE DROP TOP ON THE LAP TOP...WHILE YOU MOTHER FORCE FEED HER SELF THIS GREASY CIGGITY COCK...YEPPPER...ON THE BANG BANG BANG STATE WHOOOOOOOOA...HOLD UP... I'M ABOUT TO CATCH ONE...WHOA..HERE IT COMES MOMMA ASS DOG...SPLIGGITY SPLAT ALL DOWN YOUR MOMMA THROAT GANK BITCH...THAT COULD'VE BEEN YOUR BROTHER...WAIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT SPLIGGITY SPLAT AGAIN..THERE GOES ANOTHER ONE DOWN THE BITCH YOU CALL MOMMA THROAT...THAT COULD'VE BEEN YOUR SISTER...WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIIIIIIT...SPLIGGITY SPLIGGITY SPLIGGITY SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT...THOSE WOULD'VE BEEN TRIPLETS...YOUR MOMMA JUST SWALLOWED ABOUT A BILLION OF POTENTIAL BROTHERS AND SISTERS..YOUR STUPID ASS COULD OF HAD...BUT THE WORLD IS A BETTER PLACE FOR ME NOT SHOOTING IT IN HER BELLY..WE DONT NEED MORE RETARDED ASS SHIT PACKING FAGGOTS LIKE YOUR SELF...NOPEDDY..BANNGERS ON THE BOOYA TIP..AND I'M STILL THE #1 STUNNNA..WHA..WHA..WHAT...WHAT...BITCH HOLLA IT'S THE ROC...YEAH BANG DEISEL ON A BITCH NAME ASSDOG...GIIIIZAM
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Mate why the fuck do you bother, You represent all that is unholy about a nigger, they lack intelligence, they rattle off shit, and they keep coming back like u the diseases on your mothers cunt.
I am offically ignoring this ebonic piece of shit because the nigger lacks the intteligence to see when he is being schooled.