ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

SargeantHartman Im CALLING YOUR ASS OUT!!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Feb 2003, 05:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Default SargeantHartman Im CALLING YOUR ASS OUT!!!!!!!!!

MOTHERFUCKER GET YOUR SORRY ASS IN HERE! HOW DARE YOU GIVE ME WARNING POINTS FOR SAYING NIGGA! I AM A NIGGA AND WILL BE ONE FOR LIFE. YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG ONE THIS TIME.

HIT EM UP!!!!!!!!!! FUCK SargeantHartman AND HIS MOTHERFUCKING MOMMA. AND IF YOU WANNA BE DOWN WITH SargeantHartman
THAN FUK YOU TOO.
Old 19 Feb 2003, 06:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Great I get called the fuck by a jackass who robs convenient stores then plays the race card because he feels since hes black he being targeted.....He uses a slur then I when I tell him what he did he gets pissy.....oh well.....You're the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even a human fucking being! You are nothing but an unorganized grabasstic piece of amphibian shit! Now next time your ass calls me...itd better be worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 06:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

JESUS H. CHRIST, THE LITTLE TWINKLE TOED PISSMOP ALREADY TAPPED OUT........HES PROBABLY ARRESTED FOR HIS QWIK E MART ROBBERY EARLIER TONITE

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 19 Feb 2003, 07:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
2Gangsta

FUCK YOU I DIDNT TAP! I WENT OFF LINE.I DIDNT ROB NO FUCKIN MINI MART! I WAS SET UP! I SWEAR I DIDNT DO IT!! CAUSE I USE THE WORD NIGGA? YOU WARN ME? IM BLACK AND SAY IT ALL THE FUCKIN TIME. WELL NOT ALWAYS ON THE BOARD. SO SGT GO BACK TO YOUR GAY TRAINING DRILL AND FIGHT ME WHEN YOU BECOME A MAN.
Old 19 Feb 2003, 08:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Listen to me you little cocksucker......I made your twinkle toed ass tap like a drunk man, and there isnt a damn thing you can do about it, now......get back to the Community service Im sure you were assigned.

Quote:
Old 20 Feb 2003, 04:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by SargeantHartman
Listen to me you little cocksucker......I made your twinkle toed ass tap like a drunk man, and there isnt a damn thing you can do about it, now......get back to the Community service Im sure you were assigned.

How did you make me tap???

Now go back to your gay anal training your troops...or as you call them your men.

Fuckin fag there is more queers in the army than anywhere. A Bunch of guys ramming each other and bunk-bed fucking each other.

SGT, no wonder why your so damn
Old 21 Feb 2003, 12:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Guess I win.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 04:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

THE DARK CARNIVAL WILL DESTORY THE AOD AND ANY OTHER BITCHES THAT TRY TO CHALLENGE US!!!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by 2Gangsta
Guess I win.

YEah seeing as how I already won and that makes everything else you said pointless.......You forget the rules while you were out breaking hte law you little troublesome welfare-living shitfuck???
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:

YEah seeing as how I already won and that makes everything else you said pointless.......You forget the rules while you were out breaking hte law you little troublesome welfare-living shitfuck???
I never tapped out you didnt win.

if you read the rules of a tap out, then it clearly states that if someone says they are getting offline, then that means there is no tapout.....moron.....but i just stopped by to say that and im leaving again.....bye!
Old 22 Feb 2003, 03:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Is SargeantHartman also that Super Fag Stone Cold???
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2003, 07:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by 2Gangsta

I never tapped out you didnt win.

if you read the rules of a tap out, then it clearly states that if someone says they are getting offline, then that means there is no tapout.....moron.....but i just stopped by to say that and im leaving again.....bye!

YOur ass didnt say you were lieaving the first time...so i DID win it you little maggot. Sorry, But you are officially my new bitch.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 07:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:

YOur ass didnt say you were lieaving the first time...so i DID win it you little maggot. Sorry, But you are officially my new bitch.

Keep telling yourself you won. Keeping humoring yourself.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 11:43 AM   #14 (permalink)
5 Time WCW Champion Sucka

Stephenc97 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stephenc97 Send a message via Yahoo to Stephenc97

Oi Hartman! Grow up and stop messing with my account, disabling my messages! Childish! Enable them!!!!
Stephenc97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2003, 11:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
5 Time WCW Champion Sucka

Stephenc97 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stephenc97 Send a message via Yahoo to Stephenc97

NOW
Stephenc97 is offline   Reply With Quote