ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

sKAM artist! YOU FRUITY BITCH GET YO FAT CHILD MOLESTING ASS IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Feb 2003, 04:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Post sKAM artist! YOU FRUITY BITCH GET YO FAT CHILD MOLESTING ASS IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KAM, for a second stop molesting children and read this. You are one of the biggest pussies here at PWF. You are CDWC. Its very obvious. You admit it practically. Listen up you 40 year old no teeth ,fudgepacking,cocksucking,child molesting,male whoremaster, still living with his momma, mommas boy

You will never be nothing. You can still claim you have a life and a job but you dont. You sit on your fat ass or you go to the local playground and molest children and collect welfare. I actually pity you. How can you hurt a child, you sick faggor bastard??? You doesnt want you anymore? He found a new buttboy lover??
Old 19 Feb 2003, 08:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yea? Why dont you make that into a song Rapper...........
Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 09:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Damn 2Gansta you going for the double header or what? Come on dude drop it already. Bash Camini The Bitch ass fag or EMinemPacPWF (if he hasn't got banned yet)
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2003, 04:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by sKAM Artist

Lame. Whats that even mean?
Old 21 Feb 2003, 04:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by sKAM Artist
Nice comeback funny man, I though you were supposed to be some hot shot War Zone funny man that likes to talk shit about REAL comedians!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2003, 05:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD

Nice comeback funny man, I though you were supposed to be some hot shot War Zone funny man that likes to talk shit about REAL comedians!!!

I still dont get it. I would never make a song about KAMs life.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:

Show me a real comedian.............

Old 24 Feb 2003, 06:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Go to my website asshole!!!!
Old 25 Feb 2003, 03:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
2Gangsta

KAM is just a lil cocksucker
Old 25 Feb 2003, 02:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Go to my website asshole!!!!
Why do you have a pic of Dennis Leary? Chris Rock?

Old 25 Feb 2003, 03:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man

Why do you have a pic of Dennis Leary? Chris Rock?
I don't as far I know you dumb fatass!!!
Old 25 Feb 2003, 03:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

I don't as far I know you dumb fatass!!!
Hmmm well you said there was a comedian at your website.......I was just wondering.

Old 25 Feb 2003, 03:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:

Hmmm well you said there was a comedian at your website.......I was just wondering.
There are a lot of comedians on my website but none of them use a gay wash up Kool Aid Gimmick and think they are funny!!!!
Old 25 Feb 2003, 03:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

There are a lot of comedians on my website but none of them use a gay wash up Kool Aid Gimmick and think they are funny!!!!
I dont think Im funny.......Im not the stand up comedian remember? I dont think your funny though.....so keep taking those classes maybe they will help.

Old 25 Feb 2003, 03:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:

I dont think Im funny.......Im not the stand up comedian remember? I dont think your funny though.....so keep taking those classes maybe they will help.
The would help me more than they would help you because you need to take classes on how to fuck girls that are over 18!!!