ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

More Random Thoughts.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Feb 2003, 04:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default More Random Thoughts.

-Sodagirl is a fucking whore. God, I fucking hate her.

-I'm making this thread not as a favor, but in hopes of sticking it UP HER BIG FAT ASS.

-I'm listening to MIDI's on my computer. I heard Ghetto Superstar by Pras, and now Why Don't You Get a Job by The Offspring.

-I'm psyched for the warzone reunion tonight.

-I hope everyone shows up.

-I'm having a specially made Sodagirl banner being prepared. I can't wait.

-I'm feeling pretty tired now. It's 3 am Pacific. I'm the only one online.

-I love you people. Have a nice day tomorrow.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 04:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

- I hate school

- Why can't it be cancelled today

- I don't feel soo good

- I think i'm gonna be sick

-

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 05:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default Re: More Random Thoughts.

Quote:
Originally posted by Marbles 4 Nutz

-I love you people. Have a nice day tomorrow.
What do you mean tomorrow, its already tommorow and its 1 hour and a bit till the next day I think?
Fuck Im confused now.
G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 06:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

- Fucking pop ups
- I'm bored senseless
- Why did i return?
- I thought Marbles loved SodaGirl
- I'm gonna change my avater

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 06:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
- Fucking pop ups
- I thought Marbles loved SodaGirl
try PW thats the real popup palace.
and i have been away for a couple days and i thought the same thing you did, marbles and soda girl as well.
G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 06:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

- laughs at the new banner being prepared dissing Soda

- thinks about updating the Da Loo badass Banner aswell

- thinks about bringing hell back to the Warzone, but am unsure

- wondering which sounds better Colour or Color <---- lol

- Might send in a request to apply myself for the next Guiness Book of Records ( longest toenails....I doubt anyone could beat 2feet...lmao)

- Cant be arsed to type any more

- Goodbye
Old 19 Feb 2003, 07:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

- Updated da Loo Badass Banner, thinks it looks better

- Laughs at Double Posting

- Wonders how the AOD will react to me slagging them off

- Wonders whether of not to finish girlfriend..

- Sex with the same person does get kinda boring sometimes

- Sex with the same person does have advantages because I know how to make my bitch Scream like Tarsan on Speed

- Laughs at america always saying shit like "Shes ok but she's only 17, because....ITS NOT LEGAL....lol

- Am Proud to be British.........also the owner of the worlds largest *****...(not Dan Mavrick, thats correct..my genitals <---lol )
Old 19 Feb 2003, 07:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Amesha Spenta is on a distinguished road

I had several epihanies the past few days.

-First...people are placed in our lives for a reason, and the sooner we find out why the better.

-Second... I have to thank my ex bf because I wouldn't understand what I do now. I know someday you'll see this. So, in essence, thank you (I honestly mean that). He and I went through so many similar things and I always thought it meant something and it did. I figured it out. See my newest beau knows that I have put him on the back burner because I am going to lose so many loved ones within a short period of time. My ex bf lost basically the same people before I have and it has made me realize I need to spend more time with my family. I will not end up being lost, confused, feeling guilt or anger towards myself because of what is going to happen. I know you feel that way. I have worked too hard to have my life the way it is to screw it all up because of such feelings that are possible if I don't spend time with those I am going to lose.

-Third...I could not ever hate anyone despite what I have been put through. Dislike, perhaps, lose all respect, highly possible, but hate never. I know it would make you feel so much better if I did hate you because of what you put me through but I can't. I was raised to forgive even the most horrid and disgusting things but not to forget. I don't regret anything I have done or been through (because I understand why) and I know you always will. You will always wonder (for many reasons) and I have nothing left to wonder about because I understand now.

-Four...I had planned on moving out in April or May into a brand new home but I have put that on the back burner because family needs me. My mother has always wanted to see the ocean. Stupid doctors gave her 6 months to live...I don't care what the cost is for me I want for her to be able to see it before her time is up. Everyone else who is close to that point in their lives (my family and loved ones) also have wants and needs that I plan on giving to them, even if it takes much more than I can handle. Sometimes the biggest sacrifice is the giving of oneself.

-Okay. Enough. I have had my say. Thank you.
Amesha Spenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 08:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

-what was the bad guy's name from tron??

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 01:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

-Marbles will delete this thread as well.

-I don't give a fuck what he thinks of me, it's about time he stops with all that cyber love shit anyway.

-Sure is pathetic he has to take it to such low levels, but if it makes him feel more like a man.

-All this over my phone number, lol, don't I feel special.

-It's funny I get called so many names because I don't want anything to do with some loser way the fuck over in Canada...But he can't understand that and feels the need to bash now. Go him.

-I think I'll just put him on ignore.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 01:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

- i realize that people do some stupid shit like break into their ex's homes to steal a fridge wtf

-some people are reallydifferent when they get mad

- if you are going to bomb someone why do you tell them

- if the waffle house never closes why are their locks on the doors

- i might get a new car

- this might require a new job

- what is the next reality tv show

- hot or not
Old 19 Feb 2003, 01:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

-- SodaHoe likes tiny balls. Wonder why.
Camini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 01:08 PM   #13 (permalink)

El J is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to El J Send a message via Yahoo to El J

- Sleep is good

-Sex is better

-How long before this thread is deleted?
Old 19 Feb 2003, 01:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
-It's funny I get called so many names because I don't want anything to do with some loser way the fuck over in Canada...But he can't understand that and feels the need to bash now. Go him.
hey don't let the action of one loser reflect everyone here in Canada...not everyone from here is like that..

How are you?
Old 19 Feb 2003, 01:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
- i realize that people do some stupid shit like break into their ex's homes to steal a fridge wtf

-some people are reallydifferent when they get mad

- if you are going to bomb someone why do you tell them

- if the waffle house never closes why are their locks on the doors

-That is stupid

-YEP

-Scares the BANG out of them

-They have to close 2 hours a day to clean and make fresh grease...it's the law...BANG