ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

RT cont'd

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Feb 2003, 12:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default RT cont'd

so as i was saying...

truth, shut the fuck up

hogan, chill the fuck out

marbles, you just fuckin suck
Old 19 Feb 2003, 12:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

this is pretty fucked up right here
Old 19 Feb 2003, 12:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

-Well, this "TWO-FACED FUCKING BITCH" is gonna go to bed.

-And that stalking immature asshole can go to hell.

-Goodnight everyone, sweet dreams!
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 12:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

nite soda, luv ya
Old 19 Feb 2003, 12:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

peace out carbonated one
Old 19 Feb 2003, 12:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Night Soda. Take care.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 12:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Please Blitz. You're a Marbles wannabe. Angle is a wannabe writer with an identity crisis who plugs Evil-Ryan's ass nightly. TRUTH is a washed up shell of his former self. STICK is Sodagirl's little bitch, and a guy who's only real verbal defeats are against a FUCKING 16 YEAR OLD FEMALE EDGE MARK.

And all you guys want a piece of The Marbleous One? Where's the challenge?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 12:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by PositivelyAngle
this is pretty fucked up right here
SO IS YOUR HAIRCUT...YOU BALD BITCH...I GETZ BUZY WITH THE ILL SHIT...YOU HEARD...NOW GO WIPE THE BLOOD FROM YOUR ASS...BLITZ....SHUT THE FUCK UP..POSTER...YOU FUCKING ...GODWIN LOVING ASS ...BITCH...BOY...
Old 19 Feb 2003, 12:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally posted by Marbles 4 Nutz
And all you guys want a piece of The Marbleous One? Where's the challenge?
marbles...nobody wants a piece of you...thats why you're gonna die a virgin
Old 19 Feb 2003, 12:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

...eh he's still pissed no one likes him anymore
Old 19 Feb 2003, 12:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally posted by TRUTH HOVA
SO IS YOUR HAIRCUT...YOU BALD BITCH...I GETZ BUZY WITH THE ILL SHIT...YOU HEARD...NOW GO WIPE THE BLOOD FROM YOUR ASS...BLITZ....SHUT THE FUCK UP..POSTER...YOU FUCKING ...GODWIN LOVING ASS ...BITCH...BOY...
now thats what I call BANG DIGGITY
Old 19 Feb 2003, 12:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Marbles sure is one angry lil dude tonight.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2003, 12:07 AM   #13 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
-Well, this "TWO-FACED FUCKING BITCH" is gonna go to bed.

-And that stalking immature asshole can go to hell.

-Goodnight everyone, sweet dreams!

Fuck you too. Lying-ass fucking tramp. Tired of your dishonest bullshit. Go back to your fucking Wallmart and suck STICK's gross-ass cock.

I deserve a MUCH better friend than you.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 19 Feb 2003, 12:08 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally posted by Marbles 4 Nutz

Fuck you too. Lying-ass fucking tramp. Tired of your dishonest bullshit. Go back to your fucking Wallmart and suck STICK's gross-ass cock.

I deserve a MUCH better friend than you.
they don't let you in the pet store anymore do they?
Old 19 Feb 2003, 12:09 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by PositivelyAngle
they don't let you in the pet store anymore do they?

Why don't you just mind your own fucking buisness? She doesn't trust me anymore, FUCK HER. I ain't got room for friends who lie to me and don't trust me. IT'S HER FUCKING FAULT.