ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Sppppppp SOD you want to play?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2003, 03:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Default Sppppppp SOD you want to play?

OH my dear sweet child, haven't you ever heard not to open pandoras box?

Now it's one thing for you to bash me when i'm around man that' takes balls in itself. But to grow a sack the size of a fat clit and talk shit behind my back when you know I don't go to another site is something else.

See you can talk your unamerican shit and say what you will about me kissing traceys ass. Not my fault I know how to run a site while you sit at home on a firday night with your finger up your asshole sniffing it every five minutes and making you feel like a man.

Now missy or exile or whatever split personality you go by now days, I was MORE then willing to laugh at you for banning me like an idiot and leave it at that. Now there's nothing more i'd love to do then stick my hand through your stomach, rip out your intestines and hang you by them and your umbilical cord and lick the blood off of you while it ran down and use your eyeballs for the white ball while shooting a game of pool.

Now that i'm back if any of you feel like talking shit do it while i'm here.
Old 14 Feb 2003, 04:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Whats your Favorite Flavor for a pack of Chrisps Bloodice?
Old 14 Feb 2003, 04:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

the only thing i care for is fresh blood and string someone by their veins and arteries or imbilical cord is good enough for me
Old 14 Feb 2003, 04:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
err

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Angels Man
the only thing i care for is fresh blood and string someone by their veins and arteries or imbilical cord is good enough for me

Yo sorry dude.....just thought I would talk shit, whilst you were here...lol
Old 14 Feb 2003, 04:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

nah you can talk shit all you want man, if i had a problem i'd rip your nuts out and use them like a roll of dice no problems with you
Old 14 Feb 2003, 04:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
nah you can talk shit all you want man, if i had a problem i'd rip your nuts out and use them like a roll of dice no problems with you
Hey, If I had problems with you I would Tie you up, pick each of your Toenails off feed them Back to you. Place you over a railway track so that your legs are just hanging over, let them get squished, Then I would Brand my shoe print on my face, so you would rember who it was that made your Guts split out of your ass, everytime you looked in the mirror.

But Hey.....I haven't got a problem with you....lol
Old 14 Feb 2003, 04:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

no no no no no that's not how you do it

first you handcuff some to the rails

then you pluck out EVERY hair and eyebrow from their body

then you drop half a pound of dry ice on them, blind fold them, cover their ears with loud music, then wait for the train to run them over
Old 14 Feb 2003, 04:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

*Gets the ice, blindfold and handcuffs ready*

Im coming for you baby.....

But Hey I havent got a problem with you....lol
Old 14 Feb 2003, 07:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sppppppp SOD you want to play?

Quote:
you smell like poop
J Kliq 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2003, 08:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: Sppppppp SOD you want to play?

Quote:
OH my dear sweet child, haven't you ever heard not to open pandoras box?

Now it's one thing for you to bash me when i'm around man that' takes balls in itself. But to grow a sack the size of a fat clit and talk shit behind my back when you know I don't go to another site is something else.

See you can talk your unamerican shit and say what you will about me kissing traceys ass. Not my fault I know how to run a site while you sit at home on a firday night with your finger up your asshole sniffing it every five minutes and making you feel like a man.

Now missy or exile or whatever split personality you go by now days, I was MORE then willing to laugh at you for banning me like an idiot and leave it at that. Now there's nothing more i'd love to do then stick my hand through your stomach, rip out your intestines and hang you by them and your umbilical cord and lick the blood off of you while it ran down and use your eyeballs for the white ball while shooting a game of pool.

Hows Dark Angel doing?

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2003, 11:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

lmfao josh that was well needed

and sly ..very well..... a lot better and thanks for asking but do me ONE BIGGGG favor man, don't weak at me bro, guys who wink at other guys are bound to have their heart ripped out and have it held before them as they shit themselves

just ....no man not again lol
Old 14 Feb 2003, 12:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
lmfao josh that was well needed

and sly ..very well..... a lot better and thanks for asking but do me ONE BIGGGG favor man, don't weak at me bro, guys who wink at other guys are bound to have their heart ripped out and have it held before them as they shit themselves

just ....no man not again lol
The only person i actually "wink" at is at Dark Angel, hope you don't mind, or do you? That wink at you was just a nice welcome but since you were ungratefull how would you like this welcome,

You are

I think this smiley suits your status.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 14 Feb 2003, 01:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

oh does it bitch? i have someone who can verify i'm far from gay, but you'll never know .....you want to start shit i'm ready bitch
Old 14 Feb 2003, 01:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
oh does it bitch? i have someone who can verify i'm far from gay, but you'll never know .....you want to start shit i'm ready bitch
Whats wrong Bloodice, i only welcomed you back and now your getting all mad and talking about getting ready for some kind of shit, LMFAO at you
Your too funny Bloodice, ever thought about doing comedy, you can be the next Barney.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 14 Feb 2003, 01:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

i had no problem with you welcoming me back, if you think i have a problem then you need to stop reading into what i had to say

i made this for tha exile sut and that no dick sod who wanted to talk shit when he knew i wasn't around

now you may go back to your day and relax