ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Fag-O-The-Meter (updated)
View Poll Results: Whats your choice???
SKAMartist/ Kool Aid Man 3 27.27%
Cami aka nwo4ever aka The Franchise 4 36.36%
Thuganomics 3 27.27%
Dan Mavrick 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Feb 2003, 05:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Exclamation Fag-O-Meter (updated)

My current choice for the last 2 months is is The Fag aritist formely know as Kool Aid Man since the faggot only insults me when my back is turn and then when I call his ass out the motherfucker is nowhere to be found!!!

Last edited by BOSTON; 12 Feb 2003 at 06:46 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2003, 06:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
2Gangsta

What about EminemPacPWF?

He is a fag. But I vote for KAM

KAM= Kum.(in) ass. Man
Old 12 Feb 2003, 06:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

shouldn't it be fag-o-meter and not fag-o-the-meter??? anyways i totally vote for camini that little bitch.
Old 12 Feb 2003, 06:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I voted for that professional dick sucker called Camini.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2003, 06:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Where the hell is EminemPacPWF and Double CD on that list?

Anyways, my vote goes to Fagini aka fag4ever aka the fagchise
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2003, 06:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
shouldn't it be fag-o-meter and not fag-o-the-meter??? anyways i totally vote for camini that little bitch.
I fucked up but I did edit the thread name....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2003, 07:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
Where the hell is EminemPacPWF and Double CD on that list?

Anyways, my vote goes to Fagini aka fag4ever aka the fagchise
Why should I be on there?
Old 12 Feb 2003, 07:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Because it's a "fag-o-meter" poll, and you're a cross dressing fag.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2003, 08:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder

Dude, Im far from cross dressing. I wear a t shirt or sweater and jeans every day.

If by fag you mean "homosexual". Im far from it. I perfer sex with girls only.
Old 12 Feb 2003, 08:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Niccolo

why isnt double_cd gay ass on there?
Old 12 Feb 2003, 08:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Niccolo

Quote:
Why should I be on there?
becuase your a punk ass bitch
Old 12 Feb 2003, 08:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Niccolo

Quote:
Old 12 Feb 2003, 08:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by SlimmatudeV3BK
@ my closeted homosexuality.
Old 12 Feb 2003, 11:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I like to win E-Awards.....so ill vote for myself...........

But by Boston making this thread......putting me #1 on the list......then voting for me.....just shows he envys me cause i show him the FUNNY!!! He shows us the yawns............

Oh and by the way you Boston Tea Party UnFunny ass......our times on here may differ.......Im definately not scared of a punk ass starving comic........a crossdresser? Now thats a different story!!!
Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 02:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Update the poll Double_CD should be on the Fag-o-meter. He's one of the Shitest people in the Warzone I have ever seen. I have read more entertaining insults of my dead Cat than that retarded asshole

I seriously think that Prototype/Thugonomics is one retarded asshole and should be the winner of a new Poll of 'Sadest Faggot in Warzone'

sKAMartist is a tit, but at least he dont give a shit with insults here which shows he has a life......(his life may consist of getting raped by pigs but at least he has one)

This Camini guy seems to be a faggot but I never see any of his posts, The Camini invasion was one of the first times I had heard of him

Dan Mavrick should be awarded the 'Ive been ravaged up the ass too many times to mention award' but should not win the Fag-o-meter.

Double_CD should win.....but seen as he is not on the poll. I vote for..................

PROTOTYPE
Da Loo is offline   Reply With Quote