ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Eminempacpwf Get Yourself In Here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Feb 2003, 09:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Default Eminempacpwf Get Yourself In Here

LISTEN UP YOU HEARTLESS FAGGOT. WHY DID YOU RUIN MY POEM THREAD? A MAN DIED AND YOU ONLY CARED ABOUT CAUSING TROUBLE. THAT SHOWS YOU ARE A SELFISH HEARTLESS BASTARD. HOW COULD YOU? DONT RUN FROM ME LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO TO ME AND OTHERS. NOBODY HERE CAN STAND YOU. YOU ARE A LIAR,THEIF,CHEAT, AND LOSER. YOU MUST HAVE SUCH PITY ON YOURSELF THAT YOU CANT EVEN SHOW A LITTLE MOTHERFUCKIN SYPMTAHY FOR CURT OR THE HENNING FAMILY. YOU HAD TO RUIN MY THREAD WITH YOUR USELESS COMMENTS. IF YOU DIDNT LIKE IT YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST LEFT THE FUCKIN THREAD. IN CASE YOUR BRAIN DONT COMPREHAND ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS HIT THE "BACK" BUTTON ON YOUR BROWSER. YOU SAY I DERSERVE A 5 IN WARNING POINTS? DEAR GAWD, FROM THE SECOND YOU SIGNED ON ALL YOU DID WAS CAUSE TROUBLE.I TRIED TO BE CIVIL WITH YOU AND I ANSWERED YOUR THREADS WITH OUT PUTING MY 2 CENTS IN, THEN YOU STARTED, THEN YOU COULDNT SHOW THE SAME RESPECT FOR ME WITH MY THREAD? I ACTUALLY FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR FAMILY. NOBODY KNOWS THE REAL YOU ON THEESE FORUMS. BUT IF YOU ARE IN REAL LIFE LIKE YOU ARE ON THESE BOARDS, LIAR,THEIF,CHEAT,SNEAK,HEARTLESS, AND LOSER THEN YOU MUST BE AN EMBRASSMENT AND DISGRACE TO ALL THAT KNOW YOU. FUCK YOU.

MAY THE LORD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR BLACK SOUL. NOW DONT THINK "BLACK" SOUL IS A RACIST COMMENT. LIKE YOUR SOUL YOUR HEART IS ALSO BLACK.I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR RUINING THAT THREAD.WHEN I FIRST JOINED THESE BOARDS I DEFENDED YOUR SORRY ASS. NOW IM SORRY I DID. CAUSE NOW I SEE THE REAL YOU. WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SEE. PLEASE GO JUMP OFF A FUCKIN CLIFF SO I DONT HAVE TO PAY YOUR WELFARE YOU NO GOOD DIRTY ROTTEN LAZY UNEMPLOYED PUNK ASS COCKSUCKIN BITCH!

AS FOR THE REST OF YOU. IM SO SORRY YOU HAD TO READ THAT.
Old 11 Feb 2003, 09:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Niccolo

what a waste of time
Old 11 Feb 2003, 09:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by EminemPacPWF
what a waste of time

You just dont get it . do you?
Old 11 Feb 2003, 09:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

of corse he dosent get it, hes never gotten it and probably wont ever get it until he gets hit with a sack full of door knobs.

Slim makaveli has always been an idiot and will continue to be an idiot. Dont let him get to you. Every board has some degree of scum, Slim just happens to be ours.

Touch it, go ahead I know you want to

J Kliq 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2003, 10:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Eminempacpwf Get Yourself In Here

Quote:
Originally posted by Double_CD
LISTEN UP YOU HEARTLESS FAGGOT. WHY DID YOU RUIN MY POEM THREAD? A MAN DIED AND YOU ONLY CARED ABOUT CAUSING TROUBLE. THAT SHOWS YOU ARE A SELFISH HEARTLESS BASTARD. HOW COULD YOU? DONT RUN FROM ME LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO TO ME AND OTHERS. NOBODY HERE CAN STAND YOU. YOU ARE A LIAR,THEIF,CHEAT, AND LOSER. YOU MUST HAVE SUCH PITY ON YOURSELF THAT YOU CANT EVEN SHOW A LITTLE MOTHERFUCKIN SYPMTAHY FOR CURT OR THE HENNING FAMILY. YOU HAD TO RUIN MY THREAD WITH YOUR USELESS COMMENTS. IF YOU DIDNT LIKE IT YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST LEFT THE FUCKIN THREAD. IN CASE YOUR BRAIN DONT COMPREHAND ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS HIT THE "BACK" BUTTON ON YOUR BROWSER. YOU SAY I DERSERVE A 5 IN WARNING POINTS? DEAR GAWD, FROM THE SECOND YOU SIGNED ON ALL YOU DID WAS CAUSE TROUBLE.I TRIED TO BE CIVIL WITH YOU AND I ANSWERED YOUR THREADS WITH OUT PUTING MY 2 CENTS IN, THEN YOU STARTED, THEN YOU COULDNT SHOW THE SAME RESPECT FOR ME WITH MY THREAD? I ACTUALLY FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR FAMILY. NOBODY KNOWS THE REAL YOU ON THEESE FORUMS. BUT IF YOU ARE IN REAL LIFE LIKE YOU ARE ON THESE BOARDS, LIAR,THEIF,CHEAT,SNEAK,HEARTLESS, AND LOSER THEN YOU MUST BE AN EMBRASSMENT AND DISGRACE TO ALL THAT KNOW YOU. FUCK YOU.

MAY THE LORD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR BLACK SOUL. NOW DONT THINK "BLACK" SOUL IS A RACIST COMMENT. LIKE YOUR SOUL YOUR HEART IS ALSO BLACK.I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR RUINING THAT THREAD.WHEN I FIRST JOINED THESE BOARDS I DEFENDED YOUR SORRY ASS. NOW IM SORRY I DID. CAUSE NOW I SEE THE REAL YOU. WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SEE. PLEASE GO JUMP OFF A FUCKIN CLIFF SO I DONT HAVE TO PAY YOUR WELFARE YOU NO GOOD DIRTY ROTTEN LAZY UNEMPLOYED PUNK ASS COCKSUCKIN BITCH!

AS FOR THE REST OF YOU. IM SO SORRY YOU HAD TO READ THAT.

Shut up RuPaul.................................

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2003, 04:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Default Re: Re: Eminempacpwf Get Yourself In Here

Quote:
Originally posted by sKAM Artist

Shut up RuPaul.................................

SHUT UP YOU COCKSUCKIN SISSY! cOCK ARTIST!

Changed yo name didnt you KAM? Cause you are pathetic
Old 12 Feb 2003, 04:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
Niccolo

Quote:
Shut up RuPaul
LMAO

and Kliq shut the hell up punk bitch !
Old 12 Feb 2003, 04:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
Niccolo

Quote:
Changed yo name didnt you KAM? Cause you are pathetic
if you change your name your pathetic?
Old 12 Feb 2003, 04:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:

if you change your name your pathetic?
DONT YOU START! KAM CHANGED HIS NAME CAUSE HE KNEW KAM REALLY STOOD FOR SOMETHING ELSE! YOU AND KAM WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER!
Old 12 Feb 2003, 04:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:

LMAO

and Kliq shut the hell up punk bitch !

LMAO@EminemPacPWF cause he dont relize his own stupidity.

WHy dont you shut the hell up.
Old 12 Feb 2003, 04:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
Niccolo

Quote:
WHy dont you shut the hell up
why dont you leave and never come back shitface.
Quote:
DONT YOU START! KAM CHANGED HIS NAME CAUSE HE KNEW KAM REALLY STOOD FOR SOMETHING ELSE! YOU AND KAM WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER
whatever wana be "black" boy
Old 12 Feb 2003, 04:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
2Gangsta

I wont leave cause I dont have to. Why dont you? Cause you make no sense. Ever heard of a dictionary?

I dont have to be a wannabe like you are.
Old 12 Feb 2003, 05:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
Niccolo

Quote:
I wont leave cause I dont have to. Why dont you? Cause you make no sense. Ever heard of a dictionary?
this legend aint gona leave
Old 12 Feb 2003, 05:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:

this legend aint gona leave

Your a legend??? Of what making an ass outta yourself? You been here 1 and a half month and your a legend? Legend of running away. some legacy
Old 12 Feb 2003, 05:07 AM   #15 (permalink)
Niccolo

Quote:
I dont have to be a wannabe like you are
i know because you aint