ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Hollywood Hogan

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Feb 2003, 09:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Niccolo

Default Hollywood Hogan

IM CALLING YOUR PUNK ASS OUT! U ARE AN ASSHOLE,U SUCK DICK,U GET PUMPED IN THE ASS EVERYDAY.
Old 11 Feb 2003, 10:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: Hollywood Hogan

Quote:
Originally posted by EminemPacPWF
IM CALLING YOUR PUNK ASS OUT! U ARE AN ASSHOLE,U SUCK DICK,U GET PUMPED IN THE ASS EVERYDAY.
I'll advise you to go to "Edit" and erase this piece of shit right now, cause if this was your sad ass attempt to call out Hollywood Hogan then you'll only get bashed to ground and made to look stupid.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2003, 10:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: Hollywood Hogan

Quote:
LOSER!
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2003, 10:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

You fucking idiot, didn't you already try this once? Have you no self respect? Do you want me to make you tap again? You fucking waste of space, go play "swallow the stuff under the sink"
Old 11 Feb 2003, 10:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Hollywood Hogan
You fucking idiot, didn't you already try this once? Have you no self respect? Do you want me to make you tap again? You fucking waste of space, go play "swallow the stuff under the sink"
Can I make his ass tap out?
Old 11 Feb 2003, 10:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold

Here, how about you go and find the last thread you called me out in and then didn't do anything in return....Get a life, and stop masturbating to your little rapper idols.....you aren't even the number 1 freestyler, Double CD kicked your ass, and I know that both DISSability and Marbles would own your stupid pathetic ass. Why haven't you been banned yet? I don't know, maybe the admins dont want to discriminate against people with down's syndrome.
Old 11 Feb 2003, 10:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by Hollywood Hogan
Here, how about you go and find the last thread you called me out in and then didn't do anything in return....Get a life, and stop masturbating to your little rapper idols.....you aren't even the number 1 freestyler, Double CD kicked your ass, and I know that both DISSability and Marbles would own your stupid pathetic ass. Why haven't you been banned yet? I don't know, maybe the admins dont want to discriminate against people with down's syndrome.
Forget I asked. You already killed him LMAO
Old 11 Feb 2003, 11:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
Niccolo

legends like me dont get banned!
and i was the better man in the freestyle battle, your only saying double_cd won because u dont like me.
Old 11 Feb 2003, 12:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
One more match

Quote:
legends like me dont get banned!
and i was the better man in the freestyle battle, your only saying double_cd won because u dont like me.
Retards don't get banned. You sucked at freestyling too you fag.
Old 11 Feb 2003, 12:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
One more match

and by the way.....WAHHHHH I don't like you....you are damn right i dont....you spamming little fag....you spam up the forums, start shit with people for no reason, and have incestual relations with your mother, so why would I like you?
Old 11 Feb 2003, 12:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
One more match

See and I get nothing in return.......I'll just file this under a tap out for you and be on my way.
Old 11 Feb 2003, 12:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Niccolo

Quote:
You sucked at freestyling
you cant even rap
Old 11 Feb 2003, 12:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Niccolo

go fuck hollywood hulk hogan bald headed wrinkle old ass in the ass and then let him suck your little dick.
Old 11 Feb 2003, 01:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
One more match

Quote:
go fuck hollywood hulk hogan bald headed wrinkle old ass in the ass and then let him suck your little dick.
I think someone has some homoerotic sexual frustration that he is letting out. I'm sorry, I have never thought any of those impure thoughts about Hogan, but obviously you have...
Old 11 Feb 2003, 01:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Niccolo

asshole! asshole! asshole!