ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

The Camini Invasion!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Feb 2003, 11:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini
Default The Camini Invasion!!!

Well, well, well.. the person that everyone loves to hate is bringing on a new invasion to PWF. Next week will be Camini week here at PWF.

The followers of Camini will be joining the forum shortly. 2 will follow, none will survive. PWF will soon be re-named to...... Camini Land.

What are your thoughts on the invasion of the CLA(Camini Lovers Annonymous)?
Camini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 12:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Dude, this is just asking for you to get bashed. Why the fuck do you make threads and posts, that you know will cause people to bash?

I can't comment on the future of whatever you wanna bring, because it will be a flame.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 12:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

HA this should be fun. The Empire against Camini
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 12:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Just being me...

2 of my closest friends will be joining soon. Sometime this week, THE INVASION WILL BE ON!!!
Old 10 Feb 2003, 12:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Just being me...

Incase ya didn`t notice... member #2 has already joined. Mrs. Camini(Allison) has signed up.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 12:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Can someone move this to WZ so I can flame this fucker?
Old 10 Feb 2003, 12:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
Can someone move this to WZ so I can flame this fucker?
Nahh. It has a topic and is fine just where it is. Besides the Invasion will mostly be in OT anyways.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 12:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

oh my god
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 12:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

No one gives a flying fuck about your stupid ass invasion. Wow, three retards are going to spam up OT with homosexual ass posts. Woopty fuckin doo! Get a fuckin life, and some friends, and some plastic surgery you ugly ass lookin monkey.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 12:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Now it can be moved to WZ you fucking retard.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 12:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I think I'm gonna watch this show.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 12:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Just being me...

After I destroy the empire. I will be re-naming PWFans to CaminiFans.Com. HAHAHA!!!!
Old 10 Feb 2003, 12:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Devilchild

Are you slow or just plain stupid, damn boy, you just asked to be flamed....why not just let your "friends" join make there intro and say they are "friends" of yours, not this invasion crap. You about as sharp as a sack of water balloons.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 12:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by Camini
After I destroy the empire. I will be re-naming PWFans to CaminiFans.Com. HAHAHA!!!!
Dude you asked for the beating not us.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 12:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by El Diablo
Are you slow or just plain stupid, damn boy, you just asked to be flamed....why not just let your "friends" join make there intro and say they are "friends" of yours, not this invasion crap. You about as sharp as a sack of water balloons.
Wait hold on!

Last time he brought a "friend" and ended up making us anti-camini Banners for us LOL. I wonder if this time will be the same thing,