ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

The Motherfuckin Economy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Feb 2003, 08:32 AM   #1 (permalink)

Rawhead Rex is on a distinguished road
Angry The Motherfuckin Economy

I'm pissed off and venting at the world!

I have no money! I work an office job and so does my wife.
Together, we combine for almost 65K annually.
It doesn't sound like much, and it isn't!
But it should be enough to survive on!

So how come things suck so bad?

First came 9/11...
Then my baby girl was born in March of 2002...

These two events have altered my life dramatically.

Of course the birth of my daughter was a good thing.
The best ever.

But 9/11 has screwed mine and my wife's industry like none other.
We are recruiters.
The news said we took a 3 Billion dollar loss last year.
THREE BILLION IS ALOT OF FUCKING MONEY!!!

I want my share of that back!
Before 9/11 I was bringing home commission checks monthly that topped 700 bucks.
My last one was only a hundred.
The one before that was actually 5.99.
Yes, FIVE DOLLARS AND NINETY NINE CENTS!!!

I want a war and I want it now.
I recruit for the Oil and Gas industry.
My wife, the health care industry.
Both those industries will come back to life if we start fucking Iraq up they way we should be doing.

I am a regular, working man with a wife and baby!
I'm suppossed to be living the American dream, godamnnit!!!

What the fuck is going on here!?!?!?
Rawhead Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 08:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Arrow Holy Shit Dude

I feel for you my unlucky chum.

But If I was you I wouldnt have posted this in the Warzone because some ruthless bastard might be waiting to take your ass to the cleaners.

Just a Thought......

just a thought.................................
Old 10 Feb 2003, 08:55 AM   #3 (permalink)

Well...

I didn't know if I could use bad fuckin language elsewhere...

Plus...someone might be a rich bastard and want to go at it with me.
I could use a good fight the way I feel...

Thanks for keying in, Da Loo...

Hey...you are from the other forum, aren't you???
I was banned from there...
Old 10 Feb 2003, 09:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hey its Ok man

If your talking about PW then yeah I am from there too, I avnt really been posting there lately though. It has got damn boring since everyone got banned there the other day. Its a shame that they closed the registers for a few months also. What was your username over there?
Old 10 Feb 2003, 09:12 AM   #5 (permalink)

I have a few...

But this one caused the most stink!

I started some threads last week (I think on the same day that everything went apecrap) that really pissed folk off...
I think one was about fat people, another about the homeless, and one more bitching about why my fat person thread was closed...

Later that night, I heard everything went to hell...
Old 10 Feb 2003, 09:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

I never saw It....I heard about it and when I came back everyone was bitchin about Spammers.

Anyway Fuck PW...this is PWF uncensored forums...lets talk more about this place then that place...because there are so many threads talking about PW and it pisses loadz a people off. Including me (only when they keep on complaining and bitchin all the time)
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
2Gangsta

I know how you feel. Look at my profession. They are always going on strike. Just cause some fuckers want more money I get my pay reduced. But the good think about nursing is, there is many places to go. You can do private work and many other jobs.
Just have to budget yourself.

How will war with IRAQ solve anything? WOuldnt the economy lose more money?
Old 10 Feb 2003, 05:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Why is this a War Zone thread this guy is not fueding with any posters he is just talking shit about the economy someone should move this over to off-topic.....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote