ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Now, I can't watch RAW forever

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Feb 2003, 08:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's
Default Now, I can't watch RAW forever

The only reason, I said the only reason I subscribed Directv is because of RAW. I don't watch HBO nor Sopranos nor Sex and the City or those shit. I just wanted RAW.
Since RAW has become like dogshit, I unsubscribed my Directv just now. It's a waste of money, man.
I think all of you guys should do exactly as I am if you're a true wrestling fan.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 08:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

shorten your sig right now.
Old 04 Feb 2003, 08:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
shorten your sig right now.
Shorten yours first.

Old 04 Feb 2003, 08:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

listen you little prick, there are rules here and your sig's too fuckin long, now shorten it dumbass.
Old 04 Feb 2003, 08:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Quote:
listen you little prick, there are rules here and your sig's too fuckin long, now shorten it dumbass.
Shut up you jackshit.
Mind your own problems, will ya?

Old 04 Feb 2003, 08:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Tombstone,man just shorten your sig!

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 08:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Damn, that's a long ass sig... anyway, yeah RAW sucks lately. But hopefully it will get better soon with Shane coming back and the matches getting better to watch. They just need better stoylines now and they'd be all set
Old 04 Feb 2003, 08:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone

Shut up you jackshit.
Mind your own problems, will ya?
you dumb shit, if you don't follow the fuckin rules then get your stupid ass off this site, besides, oasis sucks ass anyways asshole.

i've told you this in like 3 different threads and you fuckin ignore me, just shorten it and quit bein a pain in the ass.
Old 04 Feb 2003, 08:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Quote:

you dumb shit, if you don't follow the fuckin rules then get your stupid ass off this site, besides, oasis sucks ass anyways asshole.

i've told you this in like 3 different threads and you fuckin ignore me, just shorten it and quit bein a pain in the ass.
^What he said^

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 08:50 PM   #10 (permalink)

SHOW STARTER is on a distinguished road

man just shorten it
SHOW STARTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 08:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Quote:

C'mon Johnny, Oasis rulez!
If you wanna their CD's I can give you them for free....Just tell me!

Old 04 Feb 2003, 08:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i'll give you 10 minutes to shorten that fuckin sig and if you don't do it then i'm gonna get it shortened....
Old 04 Feb 2003, 08:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Niccolo

damn thats a long sig and ugly sig at that!
and raw is about to get real good shane is gona be new raw gm eric will turn raw into nitro,
Old 04 Feb 2003, 08:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

C'mon man....
What's wrong with you people?
It's all because of my signs and we blow each other out.
C'mon, those signs are about my idols. There are still many people with fucking long signs in this forum.

Old 04 Feb 2003, 08:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i don't care, you're the one i'm worried about right now cuz yours is the longest, get at least 2 of those pictures out of there, maybe even 3.