ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Reddragon this is also for you

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jan 2003, 06:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Goat fellating , ass fuck

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough
Default Reddragon this is also for you

your a mother fucking jackass talking all that crap the only difrence between me is i am a straight pimp mack daddy suprono and well you your just a mother fucking dildo insted of replying with gay ass comebacks your tossign your fathers salad maby your mother will let you lick here brown eye befor dinner and then you can fuck your sister your family tree is on your shoulder's everone is leaning on you your baby sister keep getiing older people make jokes because people dont under stand you you act like shit dont phase you inside it eats you alive suddanly you see your baby and you look in to here eyes and then you look at your mother and say ma me and my sister we created somthing retared like the bum hick daddy we all know he is a pistol packing drug addtic hick he lbut he littlery loves his daughter more the his wife hereself you would back over backwords for your sister why would you stick your ***** up it im talking bout your sister she treats you like some kinda sex puppets because she knows that here daddy is a looser a fagot at best go in the other room and get your mother undressed i think b2k said it best when they said turn your sexy body around at let me see your body go boom boom boom and then you stick your dick in here chest but look on the bright side the rest of the tralor park will nto know that she is being fucked by here brother and then again by here daughter and why the hell not by the little bitches brother

FUCK YOU MAN I FUCKING HATE YOU I HOPE YOU DIE AND I PISS ON YOUR ASHES I HOPE YOU GET HIV AND GIVE YOUR SISTER RASHES I JUST WISH YOU WOULD FUCKING DIE YOU LITTLE PRICK I HATE YOU AND BITCH

I FORGIVE YOU FOR BEING A INCEST FREAK AND A DADDYS BOOTY CALL BUDDY

GO FUCK YOUR SELF BUDDY

GO KILL YOURSELF YOU WONT BE MISSED JUST GO DIE YOU FUCKING HICK
Dan Mavrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2003, 07:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LMAO
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2003, 07:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough

mark your next

bitch
Old 29 Jan 2003, 07:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

LMAO

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2003, 07:06 PM   #5 (permalink)

sly your after mark you b.b.b.b.b.b.BITCH
Old 29 Jan 2003, 07:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

haha, he just called your ass out marbles.
Old 29 Jan 2003, 07:07 PM   #7 (permalink)

blitz shut the fuck up your nothing but a fuck up
Old 29 Jan 2003, 07:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

lol he just called me out aswell

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 29 Jan 2003, 07:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

damn dan, i thought we were cool??
Old 29 Jan 2003, 07:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
lol he just called me out aswell

LOL. He's pretty funny, huh?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2003, 07:08 PM   #11 (permalink)

im calling everone out your all a bunch of imbreeded bitches
Old 29 Jan 2003, 07:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden
LOL. He's pretty funny, huh?
Lol, hes too funny, maybe he should be on Sesame Street, no wait he'll need to know how to read and spell to make it, too bad.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 29 Jan 2003, 07:45 PM   #13 (permalink)

ha ha ha ha ha lol lol LAUGH OUT LOUD

HA HA FUCK YOU
Old 29 Jan 2003, 08:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

can't you fuck'n understand??

LOOK, I AM NOT IN ANY FUCK'N MOOD TO LISTEN TO SUM LITTLE BITCH TRY TO RAP. I JUST HAS A HUGE FIGHT WITH MY GIRL AND NOW I LOG ON TO SEE 4000 POINTS OF MINE GONE. THEN I HAPPEN TO STUMBLE ACROSS SOME LITTLE FAGGOT ASS TRYING TO IMPRESS A BUNCH OF LONELY BITCHES. GOOD FOR YOU. YOU SUCCEEDED WITH THEM. JUST LEAVE MY FUCK'N NAME OUT OF YOUR FUCK'N SCREEN. I AM NOT IN THE MOOD!!!!!

DUMB BITCH!
n/a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2003, 09:35 PM   #15 (permalink)

LOOK YOU SCARE ME OVER THE COMPUTER SCREEN YOU REALLY DO BUT I STILL THINK I WILL MAKE YOU MY BITCH OK SO FUCK YOU