ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Enough Bitch talk...Da Loo is back....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jan 2003, 09:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Arrow Enough Bitch talk...Da Loo is back....

affical you this is your life

This year was officially branded as the year of the prick suck...why do you ask??

i) affical was born
ii) In a bizarre sexual encounter, the weirdest thing known to Man occurred. Whilst getting a blowjob off this guy (Mr McMahon):

afficals mom (pictured here in her usual street wear):

Became pregnant...I no, I no I thought exactly the same thing, how can his mom get pregnant by RECIEVING a blowjob...But think about this one for a sec. How Can
affical (one on the right) post at all when his face looks like an ass

Da Loo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jan 2003, 09:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

1984 - 1994

affical went though his first stage of evolution and became an even bigger prick than he already was.

His mom decided that affical wasn’t worth wiping her ass with and decided to leave him in the gutter to rot. At only the age of 2, affical had to cater for himself for ten long years....

However this proved a strong point for affical because by living on the streets. Eating out of bins, turning into prostitution for cost of living, etc. affical found stardom, already holding the Current world record of managing to have 20 9inch dicks ravage his ass at once.

He became the Main star of "See who can split the freak first", in this show...homosexuals pay $5 to see if they can ram his ass long and hard enough until the ass splits. affical managed to become a huge star and became known world wide for his huge streak of 1,000,000 fucks - 0 splits and earned $5,000,000 just in 5 years.

affical became a star, became rich, raped and retired at the age of 12.
Old 28 Jan 2003, 09:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

In a bid to smarten himself up a little. affical decided to buy a house to live in, a pet (dildo), P.C, and decided to spend the most of his fortune on plastic surgery. Unfortunately because he was so much of a prick, affical’s surgery needed to be in a number of steps over a long period of time

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Last edited by Da Loo; 22 Jul 2005 at 09:39 AM.
Old 28 Jan 2003, 09:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

1998 - 2000

Due to harsh payments on plastic surgery, affical only had enough money to keep his P.C running and his weekly subscription of “Hairy Men with twats”(featuring Kool Aid Man), and needed the rest of his money to finish of the payments. Instead of returning to his old job and adding to his already unbreakable record. affical decided to try and find love in his fucked up life and created a Website. This site shows all the people that are interested in affical, this way instead of doing all of the work, his lover (Man/Woman/Dog/Camel/etc) could work and save money together.

Here are a few of the people who were the people interested in him:

Last edited by Da Loo; 22 Jul 2005 at 09:45 AM.
Old 28 Jan 2003, 09:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

2001 - 2002

As you could see above…The best candidate out of the lot was Mr. McMahon. affical desperately needed the money, but was extremely pleased with his new-found interest. Mr McMahon even paid for afficals hard work.

Here are the going rates

Lick Out - $ 0.5
full sex - $ 5
The Canine Special - $ 5
Cock-Stuffing - $ 10
And many…many more

After earning over $100,000 affical decided that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Mr. McMahon and they decided to marry. He realised that Looks don’t matter and decided to put his money towards buying obscure sex toys instead of the surgery. Here is the Happy Couple:

Last edited by Da Loo; 22 Jul 2005 at 09:49 AM.
Old 28 Jan 2003, 10:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

affical is officially put in his MOTHER FUCKING PLACE in this thread

The Future

affical will know his damn role…shut his fucking mouth….and recognise that bitching with the best is not a good idea……now time to go fucking home.

Where the Fuck has the LIFE gone out of this thread?
Old 28 Jan 2003, 11:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

LMFAO

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jan 2003, 11:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

DissAbility is on a distinguished road

HHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!
Old 28 Jan 2003, 04:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
afficial

That would of been funny if you didn't try so hard and spend all week editing pics, that really shows you have no life, LMAO

I guess KAM was right when he said at least you try to be funny.

The reason why i know you spent all week preparing that i could see you online looking at my threads calling you out, and you weren't replying, which means you tapped the fuck out already.

I could go and edit pics too, and make them look even funnier than that shit, like i did with TM3 and Starscream. But i have a life and have more important things to do then sit in my basement editing pics to make fun of of someone on the internet that made me cry. rotflmao
Old 28 Jan 2003, 04:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
afficial

And you sure have a big collection of cock pics on your computer Da Loo, i bet you almost have as many on there as you do of 7 year old choir boys.
Old 29 Jan 2003, 01:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hey afficial.....no offense man.....but your moms hot!!!

Last edited by Kool Aid Man; 29 Jan 2003 at 01:25 AM.
Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2003, 01:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Arrow

Quote:
That would of been funny if you didn't try so hard and spend all week editing pics, that really shows you have no life, LMAO
I edited out my sig Fuckwit, it looked to long and took ages to load.

Quote:
I guess KAM was right when he said at least you try to be funny.
KAM thinks he's no#1 I dont give a flying fuck what he thinks

Quote:
The reason why i know you spent all week preparing that i could see you online looking at my threads calling you out, and you weren't replying, which means you tapped the fuck out already.
Listen shit for brains, You can go and scream I made you tap all you want. You havent made me Tap, no one but Psycho Taylor has made my ass Tap...lets get that straight for a moment shall we. In my View Tap outs mean nothing anyway..they used to..but nowadays its just boring seeing 50threads saying:

"I made your ass Tap"
"Oh no you didnt"
"Oh yes I did"

I must admit I spent a couple of hours doing those posts, but im at work and if I had nothing better to do, then why not shove my ass down your throat? Call me sad all you want, you dont know me in real life, so go ahead and spread the word of how sad I am..lmao

Quote:
I could go and edit pics too, and make them look even funnier than that shit, like i did with TM3 and Starscream.
Please do..I would love to see some artwork...It might add some life to the dead Warzone.

Quote:
But i have a life and have more important things to do then sit in my basement editing pics to make fun of of someone on the internet that made me cry. rotflmao
Yes you do, like making hundreds of Banners for all your goody-good friends on the net. Shut up dickward, your own posts relate to yourself.
Old 29 Jan 2003, 01:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
Hey afficial.....no offense man.....but your moms hot!!!
Hate to break the news Kool dude, but its your Mom too.
Old 29 Jan 2003, 04:16 AM   #14 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Nice banner Da Loo, best banner on this site.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2003, 04:25 AM   #15 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
Nice banner Da Loo, best banner on this site.
Yes, indeed if you ask affical nicely...dont worry..you dont have to do it his way by sucking him off...jus say please .Im sure he will make you a banner too