ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Rotflamo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jan 2003, 12:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
afficial

Arrow Rotflamo

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
Well some people like to get the best possible grade their can get and my life doesn't revolve around an internet forum so i do like to socialize and chill out with friends.
LMAO THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ!!!

First of all, you have No friends and No life. All you do is sit there and pretend you go to college to use as an excuse of not replying to anything. That's the ultimate tap out. I go to university and i get good grades, and i still post here. So stop using that as an excuse bitch.
Old 27 Jan 2003, 01:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: Rotflamo

Quote:
Originally posted by afficial
LMAO THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ!!!

First of all, you have No friends and No life. All you do is sit there and pretend you go to college to use as an excuse of not replying to anything. That's the ultimate tap out. I go to university and i get good grades, and i still post here. So stop using that as an excuse bitch.
Zzzzzzz If i have no friends then why do i take time of bashing you all over this WarZone and spend my spare chilling out with friends and preparing for exams. But then you must be the one who has no friends seeing as how here EVERY fucking day making banners and begging and for respect like some pathetic bitch. Wheres the tap out? I don't see it. You go to University? Thats bullshit because you need brains to get into Univeristy. Now lets see if you reply back or just run off like some bitch, as usual.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 01:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Just as i thought, you trash talk and then run off. Challenge me when your actually READY for a battle.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 01:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
afficial

No, i realized theres no point battling you if you can't fight. I'm just wasting my time with you. I'm not gonna be timing you or waiting for you or anything like you do for me here, that's just pathetic. lol.