ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Tell me what makes your skin crawl. Tell me what gives you nightmares.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jan 2003, 10:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Tell me what makes your skin crawl. Tell me what gives you nightmares.

Tell me what wakes you up in a cold sweat, trembling in fear. Tell me what causes you to sleep with the lights on. Tell me what your children shriek in terror over. Tell me the unearthy monster you cannot protect them from. Tell me.

Tell me.

Tell me.

Last edited by Mr. Marbles; 26 Jan 2003 at 10:54 PM.
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2003, 10:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hey Marbles, are you still doing the mercenary thing??

Oh, and nothing really scares me. I guess losing my brother is about it... (he's in the air force)
Old 26 Jan 2003, 10:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

midgets, the only reason i lock my door at night.....
Old 26 Jan 2003, 10:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
midgets, the only reason i lock my door at night.....
thats creepy shit man

don't forget clowns tho
Old 26 Jan 2003, 10:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
Hey Marbles, are you still doing the mercenary thing??

Oh, and nothing really scares me. I guess losing my brother is about it... (he's in the air force)
No need to lie Evil Ryan, the Rock know's you're brother did not join the Airforce NONONONONO NO!!! you're brother joined the Marines to persue his goal of becoming fairy ass sailor!
Old 26 Jan 2003, 10:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK
No need to lie Evil Ryan, the Rock know's you're brother did not join the Airforce NONONONONO NO!!! you're brother joined the Marines to persue his goal of becoming fairy ass sailor!

LMFAO. Choke on that, Pseudo-Evil.
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2003, 10:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
psssssstt...I think thats the navy you're talkin bout buddy
Old 26 Jan 2003, 11:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hmmm...I don't like anything creepy and crawly I guess, like spiders.
They don't give me nightmares or anything though.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2003, 11:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
No lie The Cock, he really joined the air force. And since we are making cheap shots like this, what are you afraid of? That "The Hollywood Whore" likes having a train run on him by sailors? That maybe he likes stalking people on the net hoping they want to meet for gay love? Or maybe he was just kidding again and didn't mean that comment about my brother...
Old 26 Jan 2003, 11:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

jesus christ, why does every off topic thread have to turn into a fight?? this is fuckin retarded....
Old 26 Jan 2003, 11:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden
LMFAO. Choke on that, Pseudo-Evil.

Get off his nuts Nads. Nice to see you grew a pair of balls when The Cock got back. Got tired of being a whiny little bitch? "Why aren't I on your respect list?" "Why doen't Soda love me? You make me sick you little chicken shit fairy. And you call yourself a heel...
Old 26 Jan 2003, 11:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
No lie The Cock, he really joined the air force. And since we are making cheap shots like this, what are you afraid of? That "The Hollywood Whore" likes having a train run on him by sailors? That maybe he likes stalking people on the net hoping they want to meet for gay love? Or maybe he was just kidding again and didn't mean that comment about my brother...
Maybe you're to much of an evil bith to take a joke...lmfao
Old 26 Jan 2003, 11:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by King Kurt
psssssstt...I think thats the navy you're talkin bout buddy

Navy.....Army.....Marines.....boy scout's.....cubs

IT JUST DOESNT MATTER
Old 26 Jan 2003, 11:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
jesus christ, why does every off topic thread have to turn into a fight?? this is fuckin retarded....
agreed Johnny

lets fix that my friend
Old 26 Jan 2003, 11:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Maybe you're to much of an evil bith to take a joke...lmfao
And maybe you're too much of a "Hollywood Whore" that when you fuck with a guy's family it isn't a joke. If you were fucking around then say your sorry. Till then you were serious and taking cheap shots when we supposedly squash all beef a long time ago. You stand by your word or what?