ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

LMFAO at Mr McMahon and his gay lover Afficial!
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jan 2003, 03:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}
 
Sly as hell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: {~England~}
Posts: 6,255
Rep Power: 2195
Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
the fuck LMFAO at Mr McMahon and his gay lover Afficial!

You idiots really think you got rid of me. You two fuckfaces CAN never get rid of ME. I will say this over and over again "I will post here until I DECIDE when i want to stop" now get that through your brainless shitfull head of yours. You two are fucking cowards, when i'm online you say nothing and you just shit yourselves and run away. I created a tournament and you guys declined it mainly because i mentioned that it had to be ONE on ONE battles. I found it funny when you two grade "A" faggots dug up HALF of my WarZone battles and started trash talking all over them, but when i was online and posting regualry you dickless bitches couldn't say a word then. I'll be back here real soon, so in the mean time keep trash talking while i'm gone beacsue i find it amusing and please for the love of this ugly planet get a fucking gun, load it up with bullets, put the gun to your brainless head and pull the trigger because you gayness is a disgrace to the planet and maybe this planet can become a beautlful place again. By the way tell your mums i'll see them tonight at around 7:00pm to feed they daily dose of my cum.
__________________

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 08:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
afficial
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

ROFMALO He's Back!!

Thanks, i needed someone to shred again.
Shut your mouth, and stop looking at that gay DBZ porn you english anus eater.
  Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 07:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion
 
Ric Flair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Posts: 8,727
Rep Power: 345
Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default

Look, the bitch is back for more.....Actually, you little brainless shitfuck, You levae when I tell your gay cum guzzling shitty ass to leave.....I can ban your ass and not think twice, so until I say so, shut the fuck up and dont ever call me or any other poster here out again, cuase as Ive said before your ass is just an abortion gone horribly wrong, no wodner you have to watch DBZ porn all the time, you can even get real people porn, you have to watch it when its drawn....Now if your sorry ass would just die now....
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2003, 04:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo
 
Da Loo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: England...n shit
Posts: 2,279
Rep Power: 140
Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default

Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
Look, the bitch is back for more.....

No the bitch is back to make a point

Actually, you little brainless shitfuck, You levae when I tell your gay cum guzzling shitty ass to leave.....I can ban your ass and not think twice, so until I say so, shut the fuck up and dont ever call me or any other poster here out again,

Rightly so....But anyone can delete the cookies get a new I.P and re-register. Also whats your point here...just because you have authority..why shove it in his face. This looks to me that if you ban him you'll be running scared of the Slyster

cuase as Ive said before your ass is just an abortion gone horribly wrong, no wodner you have to watch DBZ porn all the time, you can even get real people porn, you have to watch it when its drawn....Now if your sorry ass would just die now....

Is this a typo...because if its an insult, then its dreadful

Originally posted by affical
ROFMALO He's Back!!
See Above

Thanks, i needed someone to shred again.
I dont see no shreading

Shut your mouth, and stop looking at that gay DBZ porn you english anus eater.
1) Fuck you...Im English so whats the problem with that?
2) Insulting someone about DBZ is like me insulting you about S.O.A.D...Think about it.
3) Why do you have to Double team...I hate it when people Double team because it makes it look like they have no balls
4) Before you 'attempt' to rip anyone apart at least do it when they are able to fight back....always the no#1 rule of 'How to not look like a pussy'.
5)
---->
__________________
like my humor?...check out my blog ---> mc'click'age
Da Loo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2003, 12:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
The "O.D.B."
 
PsychoTaylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Hwy 666
Posts: 1,855
Rep Power: 18
PsychoTaylor will become famous soon enough
Default

Forgive Psycho for his lack of knowledge of characteratures, but what the fuck is DBZ???? Is Psycho growing too old?
__________________
Revelations 6:8 "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

"I agree. I'll make the announcement now. Congragulations on your victory. You truly are the best the Warzone has had in a while. Here is your new custom banner to signify the bitches you've gone through in the past month. Please post it in your sig. It's my honor to hand it to you." -------Marbles

www.myspace.com/psychojimstunts

<a href="http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m46/psychojimstunts/?action=view&current=pJspimped2.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m46/psychojimstunts/pJspimped2.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
PsychoTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2003, 07:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
afficial
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
Look, the bitch is back for more.....

No the bitch is back to make a point

Actually, you little brainless shitfuck, You levae when I tell your gay cum guzzling shitty ass to leave.....I can ban your ass and not think twice, so until I say so, shut the fuck up and dont ever call me or any other poster here out again,

Rightly so....But anyone can delete the cookies get a new I.P and re-register. Also whats your point here...just because you have authority..why shove it in his face. This looks to me that if you ban him you'll be running scared of the Slyster

cuase as Ive said before your ass is just an abortion gone horribly wrong, no wodner you have to watch DBZ porn all the time, you can even get real people porn, you have to watch it when its drawn....Now if your sorry ass would just die now....

Is this a typo...because if its an insult, then its dreadful

Originally posted by affical
ROFMALO He's Back!!
See Above

Thanks, i needed someone to shred again.
I dont see no shreading

Shut your mouth, and stop looking at that gay DBZ porn you english anus eater.
1) Fuck you...Im English so whats the problem with that?
2) Insulting someone about DBZ is like me insulting you about S.O.A.D...Think about it.
3) Why do you have to Double team...I hate it when people Double team because it makes it look like they have no balls
4) Before you 'attempt' to rip anyone apart at least do it when they are able to fight back....always the no#1 rule of 'How to not look like a pussy'.
5)
---->
1. First of all, who the fuck are you?
2. Looks like you got offended when i made fun of sly beating off to DBZ, looks like he's not the only one who does it... LOL
3. How do you know i like Soad? Who the fuck are you? Looks like i have a stalker...
4. I don't have to double Team. Sly was dumb enough to talk shit about 2 people at once and it looks like you are too
5. Is that your real pic in your avatar? I hope not, that's on par with that cami guy

PsychoTaylor - just ask Da Loo or gay as hell, they seem to have quite the fetish for it, LOL
  Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2003, 07:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
afficial
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
I dont see no shreading
Your anus gets shredded from Sly pumping you in the ass all the time, so i guess you probably are an expert at it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2003, 12:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo
 
Da Loo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: England...n shit
Posts: 2,279
Rep Power: 140
Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by PsychoTaylor
Forgive Psycho for his lack of knowledge of characteratures, but what the fuck is DBZ???? Is Psycho growing too old?
Dragon Ball Z (a cartoon), Sly always has picture of it in his AV and sig
__________________
like my humor?...check out my blog ---> mc'click'age
Da Loo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2003, 01:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo
 
Da Loo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: England...n shit
Posts: 2,279
Rep Power: 140
Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by afficial
1. First of all, who the fuck are you?
2. Looks like you got offended when i made fun of sly beating off to DBZ, looks like he's not the only one who does it... LOL
3. How do you know i like Soad? Who the fuck are you? Looks like i have a stalker...
4. I don't have to double Team. Sly was dumb enough to talk shit about 2 people at once and it looks like you are too
5. Is that your real pic in your avatar? I hope not, that's on par with that cami guy

PsychoTaylor - just ask Da Loo or gay as hell, they seem to have quite the fetish for it, LOL


In answer to your questions

1) Read my username - says it all fuckwit.....oh and no I am not a little kid trying to get a name for myself, your obviously new to the WZ because you would know me.....and you would know that both me and Sly could take you down.

2) I think DBZ is shit....but basically I know loads of people that like it....Same as I know loads who like S.O.A.D

3) Shut the fuck up Warzone newbie, Your the twat that mods the graphics forum...spending your whole fucking spare time making banners for everyone....generous...but fucking sad, basically I remember your AV and Sig.

4) I dont give a shit, bring all your fucking friends If you want to....we can all have a picnic in the mod room, talk about which position you tried out with your dad this week, sip on a cup of coco...I could even join in on this weeks addition of your favourite game 'Who can ram the chicken the fastest'

5) lmao, no thats not me, but I agree he is on par with that cami guy....you should no...you seem to be obsessed with faggots.



__________________
like my humor?...check out my blog ---> mc'click'age
Da Loo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2003, 02:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}
 
Sly as hell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: {~England~}
Posts: 6,255
Rep Power: 2195
Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by afficial
ROFMALO He's Back!!

Thanks, i needed someone to shred again.
Shut your mouth, and stop looking at that gay DBZ porn you english anus eater.
The only thing you shred is your six year old disfigured son's ass you sick bitch. If you call repeating the same shit an insult to me then LMFAO at you. I have made you tap twice already and i will EASILY destroy a WZ newbie such as yourself. Anus eater you say, you seem to know about anuses don't you after all your are the faggot that began the whole gay scene.
__________________

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2003, 02:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}
 
Sly as hell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: {~England~}
Posts: 6,255
Rep Power: 2195
Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
Look, the bitch is back for more.....Actually, you little brainless shitfuck, You levae when I tell your gay cum guzzling shitty ass to leave.....I can ban your ass and not think twice, so until I say so, shut the fuck up and dont ever call me or any other poster here out again, cuase as Ive said before your ass is just an abortion gone horribly wrong, no wodner you have to watch DBZ porn all the time, you can even get real people porn, you have to watch it when its drawn....Now if your sorry ass would just die now....
I leave when i want to leave. Your just scared of The Slyster because you know that i can easily make you tap out in the WZ and the ONLY reason why i haven't made your stinking gay ass tap out already is because i've been at college and thats something you have obviously never experienced just by looking at your spelling, i guess Dan Maverick isn't the dumbest on this site then you uneducated, cum infested, HIV carrying bitch. The only thing you've experienced is getting ass raped by your dad and neighbourhood faggots and also recieving head from your mum which i have also recieved from that slut. As i said before your just a coward that can trash talk when i'm gone along with Gayficial, but when i'm around you run away or just keep quiet, your not even worthy to face me in the WZ, so go do what you do best and thats getting gang banged by your incest father, your uncle billy bob and 500 more faggots.
__________________

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2003, 02:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}
 
Sly as hell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: {~England~}
Posts: 6,255
Rep Power: 2195
Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by afficial
Your anus gets shredded from Sly pumping you in the ass all the time, so i guess you probably are an expert at it.
Guess your still bitter about Santa Claus shoving his dick up your ass when you sat on his lap during Christmas, get over bitch Mr McMahon did so why can't you?!
__________________

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2003, 09:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
afficial
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
In answer to your questions

1) Read my username - says it all fuckwit.....oh and no I am not a little kid trying to get a name for myself, your obviously new to the WZ because you would know me.....and you would know that both me and Sly could take you down.

2) I think DBZ is shit....but basically I know loads of people that like it....Same as I know loads who like S.O.A.D

3) Shut the fuck up Warzone newbie, Your the twat that mods the graphics forum...spending your whole fucking spare time making banners for everyone....generous...but fucking sad, basically I remember your AV and Sig.

4) I dont give a shit, bring all your fucking friends If you want to....we can all have a picnic in the mod room, talk about which position you tried out with your dad this week, sip on a cup of coco...I could even join in on this weeks addition of your favourite game 'Who can ram the chicken the fastest'

5) lmao, no thats not me, but I agree he is on par with that cami guy....you should no...you seem to be obsessed with faggots.



Quote:
and you would know that both me and Sly could take you down.
WHAT THE FUCK!!?!?? What's that supposed to mean? Get the fuck away from me you sick homos....

Quote:
.....oh and no I am not a little kid trying to get a name for myself
When did i say you're a little kid trying to make a name for yourself? LOL, you're so sad, you come up with insults for yourself.

Quote:
Your the twat that mods the graphics forum...
I mod the Graphics forum do i? LOL. That itself shows how stupid you are.

Quote:
spending your whole fucking spare time making banners for everyone....generous...but fucking sad
Yes, i make people banners sometimes, not for faggots like you, but people who deserve them. I wouldn't talk, you waste your whole fucking worthless life in the WarZone, and no one knows who the fuck you are. And you suck at it, so i don't even know why you come here.

Quote:
no thats not me, but I agree he is on par with that cami guy....
I'm sure it's not....you flaming faggot.
  Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2003, 09:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
afficial
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
Guess your still bitter about Santa Claus shoving his dick up your ass when you sat on his lap during Christmas, get over bitch Mr McMahon did so why can't you?!
Uhh... Yeeaaaahh... Santa Claus....

I can't get over?
Fuck, make some sense or don't say anything at all.
  Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2003, 11:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,844
Rep Power: 5827
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
In answer to your questions

Your the twat that mods the graphics forum...spending your whole fucking spare time making banners for everyone....generous...but fucking sad, basically I remember your AV and Sig.
Actually I'm the "twat" who mods the graphics room and makes all the sad banners for everyone, so please keep your insults in order. And before you talk about how sad it is to spend my spare time making them, think about how sad it is to sit at home all day wasting time making little pictures of psycho or mavrick or KAM.

Quote:
Originally posted by afficial
you waste your whole fucking worthless life in the WarZone, and no one knows who the fuck you are
how true.
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Goodbye, my lover Mr. Submission Off-Topic 17 06 Feb 2006 11:17 AM
LMFAO*Spoil*...Pictures of Mr America inside...LMFAO TR(UTH)IPLE H World Wrestling Entertainment 16 01 May 2003 05:40 PM
Afficial, McMahon........DAMN, now that is a call out! PsychoTaylor WarZone 4 18 Jan 2003 09:43 PM
A poem for my lover Anonmatel WarZone 9 09 Oct 2002 06:16 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13 PM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.