ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

AOD member nomination

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jan 2003, 12:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf
Default AOD member nomination

Well i didn't know what was the best way of going about this so I figured that this is the best way. I nominate Reddragon for AOD membership. He is still a rookie in the warzone, but i think he has real potential.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 01:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Although I respect what you're trying to do with the group, (and greatly appreciate it), since me and STICK are selling the group, you might consider talking it up with the new owners. As soon as I've decided whom they are, I'll let you know. And by the way, thanks for the help.
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 01:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden
Although I respect what you're trying to do with the group, (and greatly appreciate it), since me and STICK are selling the group, you might consider talking it up with the new owners. As soon as I've decided whom they are, I'll let you know. And by the way, thanks for the help.
Who are you selling it to?
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 01:32 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

There are four people who have thrown their name in the hat. Only two people will get it. Bleak, Mr. McMahon, Johnny Blitz and Chris Redfield have all entered the running.

Bleak is out, though, because he is a fucking faggot. So I'm thinking....maybe.......

Mr. McMahon and Johnny Blitz.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 01:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
There are four people who have thrown their name in the hat. Only two people will get it. Bleak, Mr. McMahon, Johnny Blitz and Chris Redfield have all entered the running.

Bleak is out, though, because he is a fucking faggot. So I'm thinking....maybe.......

Mr. McMahon and Johnny Blitz.
What about Sucka? I have been a loyal member of AOD since Day Friggin 1
Old 20 Jan 2003, 02:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

hey sweet, thanks for the mention marbles.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 04:32 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
What about Sucka? I have been a loyal member of AOD since Day Friggin 1

Okay. I suppose I can consider you too.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 06:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think weve already discussed this, Marbles.....I hope you heed what he spoke about....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 01:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Okay. I suppose I can consider you too.
Thank you sir.