ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

DC, if you're gonna retaliate againest me than do it here now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jan 2003, 02:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
I Have Issues

hehehmn DC, if you're gonna retaliate againest me than do it here now!

You are a pathetic bitch and like the predictable dumbass that you are you've done everything I knew you would. I started this fight but YOU started the smear campaign by putting my name in your siggy. This proves how much of a whiney backstabbing sissy immature insecure autistic prick you are. Now I've taken your avatar and last night I made a damn resonable request, I requested that we end this fight here and that we both stop the mud slinging but instead you retaliate by finding my picture... like the stalker fuck you are and using it as an avatar. But why the mud throwing? Are you afraid to fight me? I think you are! You always back down whenever I start a fight in OT or WZ. A coward like you has no right, no right whatsoever to be mocking me. If you want to humiliate me so bad than make me tap out the way I made you tap out, I know you got my pm and you damn well better reply.
Old 17 Jan 2003, 04:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

okay you want to do this, i mean after all like the little kid you are you started this shit, welli am going to finish it...so put your webster's dictionary away, cause i'm sure your teacher or should i say that transvestite of a mom you have decides that you have been a bad boy and tries to spank your ass like the incest lover you are. and besides we know your fragile little mind can only comprehend simple thoughts, and just because you learn a big word,doesn't mean you have to use it fucking 70 times in every post..i mean really i made you tap a few months ago, for crying out loud you tapped to an alter, then made an alter only to tap out again and ask to be deleted...so it was over then, but you have this petty childish bullshit to say shit to me just because i come into the offtopic...you think it makes you look better, but everyone has seen your pic so i guess we know what that answer is...i mean really this battle isn't going to be worth it if you do like the last time when you just kept calling me a homo...so what this time you are just going to say the same bullshit except say i am a pediphile...grow up you little cocksucker..oh by the way school is over so you can tell the principal to take his dick out of your ass before you are late for supper.
Old 17 Jan 2003, 05:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
okay you want to do this, i mean after all like the little kid you are you started this shit, welli am going to finish it...so put your webster's dictionary away, cause i'm sure your teacher or should i say that transvestite of a mom you have decides that you have been a bad boy and tries to spank your ass like the incest lover you are. and besides we know your fragile little mind can only comprehend simple thoughts, and just because you learn a big word,doesn't mean you have to use it fucking 70 times in every post..i mean really i made you tap a few months ago, for crying out loud you tapped to an alter, then made an alter only to tap out again and ask to be deleted...so it was over then, but you have this petty childish bullshit to say shit to me just because i come into the offtopic...you think it makes you look better, but everyone has seen your pic so i guess we know what that answer is...i mean really this battle isn't going to be worth it if you do like the last time when you just kept calling me a homo...so what this time you are just going to say the same bullshit except say i am a pediphile...grow up you little cocksucker..oh by the way school is over so you can tell the principal to take his dick out of your ass before you are late for supper.
It's a bird! it's plane! No! It's a bald Kurt Angle avatar! I started this fight and it's over when I damn well say it's over because I own you now, I can predict everything you say to me because you have no dissing material. If transvestites, incest freaks and gay buddies are the best you can come up with then you must really be dumb because that's shit everybody says here. You must've stolen all those big words from the other war-zone posters because there's no way you know what the word incest means. Let me just point out several facts (your LD metally incompetent mind not be able to comprehend what I'm about to type so I'm gonna put this in simple words) first off, I'm home-schooled so there's no need for you to be telling me your twisted fantasies about what you wished happend to you when you were going to high school. Also I find it hard to belive you consider me to be "simple minded" because afterall, you're the dumbass going around thinking that this is funny.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mickey deeznuts
finally Mickey D has come back to PWF no? what is this look at Al? who is Al? is he a bundy? look at Dawn? it is afternoon no?
This is proof that you are nothing more than a simple minded imature jackoff lowlife with too much time on his hands. But then again, the fact that you're even arguing with me is proof that you don't have a life. As for our last fight, I never tapped out. You used your alter to confuse me and to spam but you never once used a diss or fighting words therefore it wasn't a fight. As for my alter, I got found out by SC and he told me on MSNM to delete him so that wasn't a tap out either dumbshit, that was an interference and I find it sad that you consider that a victory. You're telling me to grow up but you're the one who started a fight with TM3 (who's only 12 for gawd's sake) in Off-Topic in October and your the one who still has my picture on his PC probably using it as wallpaper jerking off to it. I mean damn, I posted that thing like five monthes ago and you still have it on your PC, get a fucking life. Or do you enjoy collecting pictures of teenage boys on your computer? And you wonder why I think you're a damn pedifile. The fact that you would even come to PWF just to talk to people half your age like Iglooman and EB and create an alter just to be funny despite the fact that you're the only one who's laughing is downright sad. If it weren't for the fact that your such an immature homosexual LD asshole I'd feel sorry for you. And dumbass, if you didn't want to play this "childish game" as you called it you wouldn't have put my name in your sig. After I bashed you in Off-Topic I had no intention of fighting you again but being the spiteful hissy fit throwing autistic stalker that you are you decided that you wanted a rematch so you started putting how much you're obbsessed with me into your sig.
Old 17 Jan 2003, 05:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

half my age so everyone here is 11?
Old 17 Jan 2003, 05:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
half my age so everyone here is 11?
Jeez. That is just downright sad. When I saw a new reply I thought you were gonna write up a whole paragraph about how childish I am but instead you're asking a retarded question that you already know the answer to: I was exageratting.

Now this is a tap out if I've ever seen one... I bashed you good and now you're speechless. You didn't even bother to deny anything that I'va said about you. I'd put you on my tap-out list again but if I made a second tap out list you might throw another hissy fit.
Old 17 Jan 2003, 05:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

i really could care less anymore, if you have noticed i don't spend much time around here anymore(due to my work schedule) so if you want to call this a tap out and you will, then fine it really doesn't matter to me, but this shit is over. i don't come here often and when i do it's to check on some things in the creative writing forum since i mod in there, and because other people want me to check some things out in the offtopic. in the next few weeks i will be spending less time here at pwf, and i don't want to spend my time dealing with this crap(i already talked with stone cold if you don't believe me) had this been a few months ago it would have been fun to battle with you...but now i just don't have the time and don't care about making an effort. so you can post all you want after this in here but you want get a response
Old 17 Jan 2003, 05:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
i really could care less anymore, if you have noticed i don't spend much time around here anymore(due to my work schedule) so if you want to call this a tap out and you will, then fine it really doesn't matter to me, but this shit is over. i don't come here often and when i do it's to check on some things in the creative writing forum since i mod in there, and because other people want me to check some things out in the offtopic. in the next few weeks i will be spending less time here at pwf, and i don't want to spend my time dealing with this crap(i already talked with stone cold if you don't believe me) had this been a few months ago it would have been fun to battle with you...but now i just don't have the time and don't care about making an effort. so you can post all you want after this in here but you want get a response
If this crap is over, than take my name out of your siggy.
Old 17 Jan 2003, 05:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

you do the same
Old 17 Jan 2003, 05:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
you do the same
I did last night. The only drop-box in my siggy is a Godsmack song.
Old 17 Jan 2003, 05:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

ok
Old 18 Jan 2003, 05:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Just remember DC, if you ever do something I don't like again I will bump this thread and make sure that everybody on PWF takes a good look at what my second post in this thread says.