ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

sly as hell huh? ??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jan 2003, 05:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Goat fellating , ass fuck

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough
Default sly as hell huh? ??

you think your so sly then tell me why the cops come ust you i drive by and wacth i almost give my life to what the dice do i killed my mother during the case asnd now the da's being relaced i graped the court offercs gun and said no one lieaving
get down but i wanna know why your so gay that shit amaze me your trying to play me cuz when i first came i thought you were cool but i guess your not later man and get your hand of your siss's ass peace ill be back
Dan Mavrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 05:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: sly as hell huh? ??

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Mavrick
you think your so sly then tell me why the cops come ust you i drive by and wacth i almost give my life to what the dice do i killed my mother during the case asnd now the da's being relaced i graped the court offercs gun and said no one lieaving
get down but i wanna know why your so gay that shit amaze me your trying to play me cuz when i first came i thought you were cool but i guess your not later man and get your hand of your siss's ass peace ill be back
What the fuck was all that? I couldn't read half of it. Get your stupid cum infested ass back to school, learn how to spell and then type that up again so that i actually understand it this time, you black wannabe!

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 05:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: Re: sly as hell huh? ??

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
What the fuck was all that? I couldn't read half of it. Get your stupid cum infested ass back to school, learn how to spell and then type that up again so that i actually understand it this time, you black wannabe!
Shut the fuck up faggot you are out of the tournament!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 05:56 PM   #4 (permalink)

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough

people keep talking about me sayign i am the hated one well i think not you fat ass man i think i am od and thats is that but enough about me lets think about you and how the hell your sister would wanna fuck you i am back and thats great news but i tihnk you took the celabration a little far the second you riped of your sisters bra can you read this you little fuck think about this i drive by your house adn shoot the hell out of your mother ill give here inches im talking about my cock its long its strong and im able to get the friction on the burn is burning the fights about to break out one more word from you and i promis that so later fag just dont think i am mad because im not i know retared people just like you think there cool but there not you most likley dont even have pubes yet like most the people on this board
Old 07 Jan 2003, 06:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

What was that? You wanna fuck my sister? You need a dick to fuck a woman, sorry about the bad news. You'll shoot my mum? Your dumb retarded ass would up pulling the trigger towards yourself. Your just a depressed faggot who lost his main supply of dick(your dad) and now you begging for some through the internet and through your gay prostitute job. I pissed on you father's grave because he was stupid and blind to correct such a faggot as yourself and place him on this planet.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 07 Jan 2003, 06:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Default Re: Re: Re: sly as hell huh? ??

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON
Shut the fuck up faggot you are out of the tournament!!!
1. You were out before me, so shut up.
2. I've made you tap several times already and here was last victory over you BOSTON tapping out

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 07 Jan 2003, 06:26 PM   #7 (permalink)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA
I DONT EVEN WANNA BE IN THIS STUPID THING AND I OUT LASTED BOTH OF YOU

FAGOTS
Old 07 Jan 2003, 06:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Mavrick
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA
I DONT EVEN WANNA BE IN THIS STUPID THING AND I OUT LASTED BOTH OF YOU

FAGOTS
Shut up bitch boy, i was only doing it for fun, while your bitch ass calls fun going around fucking 5 year old school boys.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>

Last edited by Sly as hell; 07 Jan 2003 at 07:33 PM.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 07:46 PM   #9 (permalink)

OH NO THE FIGHTS OUT IM BOUT TO PUT YOUR LIGHTS OUT IVE BEEN DRINKEN AND BUSTED 2 AND IVE BEEN THINKING BOUT BUSTING YOU RIGHT UP SIDE YOUR MOTHER FUCKING HEAD AND IF YOUR FRIENDS JUMP IN OOOOOO GIRL THEYLL BE MO DEAD IS THERE A BUMBER ON THEIR ASS NO NIGGER I DOING A 100 ON THE HIGHWAY YOUR BITCH ASS DOES THE SPEED LIMIT SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY ITS NOT A DILLUSION WE RUNNING THE STREETS IM DUI HARDLY CAUGHT SOBER AND YOU ABOUT TO GET RUN THE FUCK OVER
Old 08 Jan 2003, 06:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Whole F'N Kid Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

dan mavrick you fucking freak stop trying to be black and as sly said go back to school you fucked up little cunt
The Bleak
Whitewolf
Dade
 Whole F'N Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2003, 11:43 AM   #11 (permalink)

i whole fn kid let me see shut up punk and let me think first 1 is that i am black and i am prod of that i am more hung then all yall just ask your mom she could not handle it all