ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Okay, once again time to CUT. This was a tough one.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jan 2003, 01:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Okay, once again time to CUT. This was a tough one.

I really didn't want to cut him. I really didn't want to. But I felt I had no choice. This guy and me go back a ways. Him and me used to chill. But for the betterment of the tournament, the decision had to come to fruition (check out these ill rhymes. Heh. I'm a poet and I don't even know it. Choke on that, DISSability).

WHO'S BEEN CUT?------------------------ Sly As Hell

WHY HAS HE BEEN CUT?-------------------- Well, although it pains me to do it, it just wouldn't feel right having him as king. I admire him for taking out Blu Angel, that was fuckin' classic. But it seemed right from the start that he didn't really want any part or had the heart (why can't I stop rhyming?) to be in the tourney. I had to give him a second chance, and I even was generous enough to put him in the final four. But now, I'm afraid it's time to say goodbye. Sly is still cool with me though, based on his logic and intelligent views, as well as a mutual hatred for that stupid slut bitch Nurse Kim.

SO WHO'S LEFT?------------------- It's the nitty gritty. There are three of you.

PsychoTaylor (Because he's such a vicious SOB)
Dan Mavrick (Because he's the Warzone's number one most hated heel)
Da Loo (Because he's innovative and also knows how to get under people's skins. Plus, he WANTS to win this thing. He has a will to succeed.)

The next cut will be on Wednesday, where from then it will be down to two. Later.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 04:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Goat fellating , ass fuck

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough

me hated ????? FUCK YOU THEN
Dan Mavrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 05:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Mavrick
me hated ????? FUCK YOU THEN
You should be out of this tournament, you your stupid gay ass should be grateful that your still in this tournament. Now shut the fuck up!

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 05:20 PM   #4 (permalink)

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough

you think i give a shit about this tournement the only thing i am worried about is not getting caught by your dad when i rap your mom even though i would kill the fat ass
Old 07 Jan 2003, 05:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
you think i give a shit about this tournement the only thing i am worried about is not getting caught by your dad when i rap your mom even though i would kill the fat ass
You need a dick to rape, thats right rape not "rap" you dumb fuck. Your dad cut of miniture sized dick when you bit his own dick while he was forcing you to give him head and you were choking on the dick so you to had to bite it. Oh and by the way get ready tap out and become my latest addition on my tap out list.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 07 Jan 2003, 05:32 PM   #6 (permalink)

hey man one thing led to another and the next thing you know im butt fucking your mother thats the kinda nigger i am when you dont expect im there im here and your a slave to page in my rhym book
Old 07 Jan 2003, 05:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
hey man one thing led to another and the next thing you know im butt fucking your mother thats the kinda nigger i am when you dont expect im there im here and your a slave to page in my rhym book
Once again don't you need a dick to butt fuck someone? That has to explain why your always on the recieving end when you Dad ass pounds you and stuffs dildo up your shithole. You ain't black, you aint no nigger, your just a black wannabe you trying spit down some rhymes, but you ain't shit, you can't even spell shit or rhyme.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 07 Jan 2003, 05:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: Okay, once again time to CUT. This was a tough one.

Quote:
Originally posted by MONEY SHOT
I really didn't want to cut him. I really didn't want to. But I felt I had no choice. This guy and me go back a ways. Him and me used to chill. But for the betterment of the tournament, the decision had to come to fruition (check out these ill rhymes. Heh. I'm a poet and I don't even know it. Choke on that, DISSability).

WHO'S BEEN CUT?------------------------ Sly As Hell

WHY HAS HE BEEN CUT?-------------------- Well, although it pains me to do it, it just wouldn't feel right having him as king. I admire him for taking out Blu Angel, that was fuckin' classic. But it seemed right from the start that he didn't really want any part or had the heart (why can't I stop rhyming?) to be in the tourney. I had to give him a second chance, and I even was generous enough to put him in the final four. But now, I'm afraid it's time to say goodbye. Sly is still cool with me though, based on his logic and intelligent views, as well as a mutual hatred for that stupid slut bitch Nurse Kim.

SO WHO'S LEFT?------------------- It's the nitty gritty. There are three of you.

PsychoTaylor (Because he's such a vicious SOB)
Dan Mavrick (Because he's the Warzone's number one most hated heel)
Da Loo (Because he's innovative and also knows how to get under people's skins. Plus, he WANTS to win this thing. He has a will to succeed.)

The next cut will be on Wednesday, where from then it will be down to two. Later.
HA HA FAGGOT YOU SHOULD OF BEEN CUT A LONG TIME AGO BECAUSE IF THERE IS ONE TYPE OF KING THAT YOU ARE IS: TAP OUT KING

SO GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

AS:

Last edited by BOSTON; 07 Jan 2003 at 05:50 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 05:51 PM   #9 (permalink)

man your fag ill rap till i shit dumb shit happen i dont bull shit better ask around so fuck them and fuck you to your mouth's full of cum you suck you fag dick balls and dildo's to thats what your mother gives to you
Old 07 Jan 2003, 06:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
man your fag ill rap till i shit dumb shit happen i dont bull shit better ask around so fuck them and fuck you to your mouth's full of cum you suck you fag dick balls and dildo's to thats what your mother gives to you
You admitted that your mum sicks dick on another thread, i advice you to go back and edit it, i also advice you to get those dildos out your fucking ass and stop slurping on cum because it seems to be affecting you weak brains cells. Your just a black wannabe, dick sucking, cum slurping, ass rape victim and a gay male prostitute.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>

Last edited by Sly as hell; 07 Jan 2003 at 06:03 PM.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 06:08 PM   #11 (permalink)

SHE DOES AND I M NOT ASHAMED COMPEARD TO YOUR MOM MY MOMS A GOD
Old 07 Jan 2003, 06:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
SHE DOES AND I M NOT ASHAMED COMPEARD TO YOUR MOM MY MOMS A GOD
Thats where your wrong, compared to my mum your mum is a genuine grade "A" slut.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 07 Jan 2003, 06:23 PM   #13 (permalink)

GRAD A WOW SHE MUST HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR4 A LONG TIME BUT I WONT SIT HERE AND AGRU WITH A 12 YEAR OLD
Old 07 Jan 2003, 06:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
GRAD A WOW SHE MUST HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR4 A LONG TIME BUT I WONT SIT HERE AND AGRU WITH A 12 YEAR OLD
Glad to know that you agree bitch, but the only problem is that i'm not 12, i've noticed you mention the number 12 alot in battles that must be when you got melested by your sick peadophile dad. I feel bad for you.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 07 Jan 2003, 06:37 PM   #15 (permalink)

no 12 is how many times i fucked your mom in one night and the inche size of my *****