ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment > Tournament Forum

Tournament Forum This is where the tournament will be held.

GBOAT R4 3. Lynyrd Skynyrd vs. 6. Metallica vs. 5. The Rolling Stones READ THE RULES!
View Poll Results: Lynyrd Skynyrd vs. Metallica vs. The Rolling Stones
Lynyrd Skynyrd 4 23.53%
Metallica 10 58.82%
The Rolling Stones 3 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Sep 2005, 08:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default GBOAT R4 3. Lynyrd Skynyrd vs. 6. Metallica vs. 5. The Rolling Stones READ THE RULES!

First triple threat poll. The rules are really different. This time, rather than voting for the band you want to move on... you're voting for the band you don't want to move on.

3. Lynyrd Skynyrd

vs.

6. Metallica

vs.

5. The Rolling Stones

Remember... vote for the band you want to LOSE.
Old 25 Sep 2005, 08:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Metallica.
Old 25 Sep 2005, 09:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

AWW FUCKEN BULLSHIT... I didnt think it was vote for the band you want to lose... YOU SUCK.

Metallica>Lynyrd Skynyrd and the Rolling Stones.

FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Old 25 Sep 2005, 09:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
AWW FUCKEN BULLSHIT... I didnt think it was vote for the band you want to lose... YOU SUCK.

FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Always read directions.
Old 25 Sep 2005, 09:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:

FUCK FUCK FUCK!
Wow... Metallica is being slaughtered.

Just playing. Tell me who you would've voted for had you read the directions and I'll make a mental note of it.
Old 25 Sep 2005, 10:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Wow... Metallica is being slaughtered.

Just playing. Tell me who you would've voted for had you read the directions and I'll make a mental note of it.
Lynyrd Skynyrd and the Rolling Stones. Fuck em both off. You all need to get off the nuts of Lynyrd... How can you trust a band with two hit singles and NO FUCKING VOWELS... and before you fucks whine at me that there might be more then two hit singles, I have only heard of two and im the only person that fucking counts in the music industry. If i say they have only had two hit singles... As a Metallica fan you should all worship what i say and agree.

Blackened ALONE as a song is better then the Stones and Skynyrd combined. Fucking Enter Sandman is better then both bands. These are songs people. Songs are better then the equivalent of two BANDS combined.

FUCKEN METALLICA RULE ALL. Now bow the fuck down at the altar of Kirk... Before i reload my pistol and blow holes through all your Lynyrd freaking Skynyrd CD's and your forced to listen to fucking Enya on Constant REPEAT.

*mutters to self* Lynyrd Skynyrd better then Metallica... FUCKING FRUITLOOPS?

Old 25 Sep 2005, 11:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Fuck. I voted before I read the thread.

My real vote goes to Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Old 25 Sep 2005, 11:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

Im telling you guys. This was a Lynyrd Skynyrd conspiracy to keep them in the competition. They would have been trounced by Metallica if not for the dumb rules noone reads...

Old 25 Sep 2005, 11:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Im telling you guys. This was a Lynyrd Skynyrd conspiracy to keep them in the competition. They would have been trounced by Metallica if not for the dumb rules noone reads...
This is true.
Old 25 Sep 2005, 12:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
For that, I erased my memory of that mental note I made earlier.
Old 25 Sep 2005, 12:18 PM   #11 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Lynyrd Skynyrd and the Rolling Stones. Fuck em both off. You all need to get off the nuts of Lynyrd... How can you trust a band with two hit singles and NO FUCKING VOWELS... and before you fucks whine at me that there might be more then two hit singles, I have only heard of two and im the only person that fucking counts in the music industry. If i say they have only had two hit singles... As a Metallica fan you should all worship what i say and agree.

Blackened ALONE as a song is better then the Stones and Skynyrd combined. Fucking Enter Sandman is better then both bands. These are songs people. Songs are better then the equivalent of two BANDS combined.

FUCKEN METALLICA RULE ALL. Now bow the fuck down at the altar of Kirk... Before i reload my pistol and blow holes through all your Lynyrd freaking Skynyrd CD's and your forced to listen to fucking Enya on Constant REPEAT.

*mutters to self* Lynyrd Skynyrd better then Metallica... FUCKING FRUITLOOPS?

You are an idiot.

btw,

Sweet Home Alabama
Freebird
What's Your Name
The Breeze
Workin For MCA
Gimme Three Steps
Simple Man
Tuesday's Gone
Saturday Night Special
That Smell

just to name a few.

if youve only heard two of those songs, i suggest you climb out of Metallca's ass and reconsider yourself a fan of Rock Music.
Old 25 Sep 2005, 04:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double K
You are an idiot.

btw,

Sweet Home Alabama
Freebird
What's Your Name
The Breeze
Workin For MCA
Gimme Three Steps
Simple Man
Tuesday's Gone
Saturday Night Special
That Smell

just to name a few.

if youve only heard two of those songs, i suggest you climb out of Metallca's ass and reconsider yourself a fan of Rock Music.
Fair enough... How about we even this up for ourselves then.

From the beginning and only using halfway recognised songs

Hit the Lights
Jump in the fire
whiplash
Seek and Destroy
Metal Militia
Fight fire with fire
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Fade to Black
The Call of Ktulu
Battery
Welcome Home
Leper Messiah
Damage Inc
Blackened
...and justice for all
One
Harvester of Sorrow
To live is to die
Dyers Eve
wait... Everything off of ...and justice for all

continuing on
Enter Sandman
Sad but True
The Unforgiven
Nothing Else Matters
The God that failed
Fuel
The Memory Remains
The Unforgiven 2
Whiskey In the Jar
I Dissapear
St Anger
Frantic
Some Kind of Monster

I think i proved a point. I mean thats still missing a BUTTLOAD of my favourite tracks... But hey... Since a few snarky Rock fans think Lynyrd Skynyrd owns Metallica obviously im wrong.

Old 25 Sep 2005, 04:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

I voted Metallica because of the Rolling Stones.
Old 25 Sep 2005, 06:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Seek and Destroy
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Fade to Black
Welcome Home
One
Harvester of Sorrow
Enter Sandman
Sad but True
The Unforgiven
Nothing Else Matters
Fuel
The Memory Remains
The Unforgiven 2
Whiskey In the Jar
St Anger
Actually... I revised your list and left only the ones that I've heard on the radio before. If I were to narrow it down to how many songs the average rock fan knew, it would be even less.

Based on talent alone, Skynyrd is better. I can honestly tell you that Skynyrd is much better than Metallica while Metallica is my favorite band.
Old 25 Sep 2005, 06:34 PM   #15 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Fair enough... How about we even this up for ourselves then.

From the beginning and only using halfway recognised songs

Hit the Lights
Jump in the fire
whiplash
Seek and Destroy
Metal Militia
Fight fire with fire
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Fade to Black
The Call of Ktulu
Battery
Welcome Home
Leper Messiah
Damage Inc
Blackened
...and justice for all
One
Harvester of Sorrow
To live is to die
Dyers Eve
wait... Everything off of ...and justice for all

continuing on
Enter Sandman
Sad but True
The Unforgiven
Nothing Else Matters
The God that failed
Fuel
The Memory Remains
The Unforgiven 2
Whiskey In the Jar
I Dissapear
St Anger
Frantic
Some Kind of Monster

I think i proved a point. I mean thats still missing a BUTTLOAD of my favourite tracks... But hey... Since a few snarky Rock fans think Lynyrd Skynyrd owns Metallica obviously im wrong.

yeah, i'm with Sam, although i like Metallica , Skynyrd is better. But i'm not bashing Metallica, i think they are great, but just not as good as Skynyrd. But for the Stones, i think a serious arguement for both sides exist.
Closed Thread