ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment > Tournament Forum

Tournament Forum This is where the tournament will be held.

GBOAT R3 5. The Rolling Stones vs. 19.Rage Against The Machine
View Poll Results: The Rolling Stones vs. Rage Against The Machine
The Rolling Stones 11 68.75%
Rage Against The Machine 5 31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2005, 02:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default GBOAT R3 5. The Rolling Stones vs. 19.Rage Against The Machine

5. The Rolling Stones

vs.

19. Rage Against The Machine

Old 19 Sep 2005, 02:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The Stone's keep making music, but its not like its worth listening to...
Old 19 Sep 2005, 02:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
The Stone's keep making music, but its not like its worth listening to...
You haven't heard their new album I'm guessing?
Old 19 Sep 2005, 02:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
You haven't heard their new album I'm guessing?
Nope.

I'm not a big fan of Rough Justice so I haven't bothered to check out anything else. Maybe i'll get around to it one day.
Old 19 Sep 2005, 02:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Nope.

I'm not a big fan of Rough Justice so I haven't bothered to check out anything else. Maybe i'll get around to it one day.
You definitely should. It's a great album.
Old 19 Sep 2005, 02:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
You definitely should. It's a great album.
Then I will.
Old 19 Sep 2005, 02:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Then I will.
Why did you wink at me?
Old 19 Sep 2005, 02:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Rage was better...but I can't argue Rage against the Stones' musical legacy...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 19 Sep 2005, 02:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

The stones

Old 19 Sep 2005, 03:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Why did you wink at me?
Maybe its a gay gesture since I know you swing that way?

Or maybe because I said I would listen to it but really I won't?

I DON'T KNOW.
Old 19 Sep 2005, 03:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Maybe its a gay gesture since I know you swing that way?

Or maybe because I said I would listen to it but really I won't?

I DON'T KNOW.
It had better not be either of those. Because for one, I don't swing that way. For two, you had better listen to it.
Old 19 Sep 2005, 03:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

I hate Rage against the machine. They are practically a better blink-182.. Everything sounds the same.
Old 19 Sep 2005, 03:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.T.T 2K5
I hate Rage against the machine. They are practically a better blink-182.. Everything sounds the same.
You are a moron. If I ever see you compare RATM to Blink-182 again, you will be banned.
Old 19 Sep 2005, 03:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
You are a moron. If I ever see you compare RATM to Blink-182 again, you will be banned.
Whatever Sam. My damn opinion. I hate both of them and I even said that RATM is better than Blink-182.
Old 19 Sep 2005, 03:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.T.T 2K5
Whatever Sam. My damn opinion. I hate both of them and I even said that RATM is better than Blink-182.
However, your opinion is wrong.