ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment > Tournament Forum

Tournament Forum This is where the tournament will be held.

GBOAT R1 14. KISS vs. 43. The Doobie Brothers
View Poll Results: KISS vs. The Doobie Brothers
KISS 5 41.67%
The Doobie Brothers 7 58.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jun 2005, 09:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default GBOAT R1 14. KISS vs. 43. The Doobie Brothers

14. KISS

vs.

43. The Doobie Brothers

Old 21 Jun 2005, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

One of the most overrated vs. one of the most underrated. I voted for the most overrated because they're still one of my favorite bands.
Old 21 Jun 2005, 10:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

between these two groups there must have been like 1000 members

Listen To The Music
Jesus is just alright
China Grove
Black Water
Taking it to the streets

so many more

Doobie Bros should win this one

Old 21 Jun 2005, 10:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
between these two groups there must have been like 1000 members

Listen To The Music
Jesus is just alright
China Grove
Black Water
Taking it to the streets

so many more

Doobie Bros should win this one
I have a feeling KISS will win just because a lot of posters haven't heard of the Doobies.
Old 21 Jun 2005, 10:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

thats a shame.... the Doobies put out a lot of good music.

Old 21 Jun 2005, 10:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I voted for The Doobies for the simple fact that I hate KISS because of Sam
Old 21 Jun 2005, 10:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

KISS. Dad always had them on the car stereo.
Old 21 Jun 2005, 10:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

This was another toss up for me. I like them both about equally. I voted for Kiss tho..

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown
Old 21 Jun 2005, 10:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

i went for the doobies

Old 21 Jun 2005, 10:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones
I voted for The Doobies for the simple fact that I hate KISS because of Sam
Well I hate Mike Jones because of you!
Old 22 Jun 2005, 03:00 PM   #11 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

another hard choice for me, i really like both, but because black water is one of my favorite songs of all time, im gonna go with the Doobie Bros.
Old 22 Jun 2005, 04:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I'm kind of suprised that KISS is getting their but kicked.
Old 24 Jun 2005, 09:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

ROTFLMAO. kiss got beat.

Closed Thread