ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment > Tournament Forum

Tournament Forum This is where the tournament will be held.

GBOAT Tournament R1 Match-Ups (UPDATED 6/21/05)
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 May 2005, 07:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default GBOAT Tournament R1 Match-Ups (UPDATED 6/21/05)

1. Led Zeppelin vs. 56. Kansas
2. Black Sabbath vs. 55. Motorhead
3. Lynyrd Skynyrd vs. 54. Phish
4. The Doors vs. 53. The Beatles
5. The Rolling Stones vs. 52. Creed
6. Metallica vs. 51. White Zombie
7. Nirvana vs. 50. Green Day
8. AC/DC vs. 49. Limp Bizkit
9. Guns N' Roses vs. 48. Genesis
10. Motley Crue vs. 47. KoRn
11. Aerosmith vs. 46. Journey
12. Van Halen vs. 45. Weezer
13. The Eagles vs. 44. Dire Straits
14. KISS vs. 43. Doobie Brothers
15. Pink Floyd vs. 42. Allman Brothers
16. The Who vs. 41. Soundgarden UPDATED!
17. The Grateful Dead vs. 40. Styx
18. Alice In Chains vs. 39. Boston
19. Rage Against The Machine vs. 38. Godsmack
20. ZZ Top vs. 37. Linkin Park
21. Poison vs. 36. Velvet Revolver
22. Sublime vs. 35. System Of A Down
23. Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers vs. 34. Queen
24. Rush vs. 33. Steve Miller Band
25. Megadeth vs. 32. The Moody Blues
26. The Ramones vs. 31. U2
27. Sex Pistols vs. 30. Pearl Jam
28. Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band vs. 29. Stone Temple Pilots

EDIT - Some of you may remember I said that Rage Against The Machine wasn't in the tourney, so I would place them against Soundgarden... well, I was wrong. RATM is in the tournament as the nineteenth seed and will be going up against Godsmack. So... I have removed Disturbed from the tournament and replaced them with Soundgarden. I think everyone here will agree that Soundgarden is more worthy of this tournament than Disturbed.

Last edited by Sam; 23 Aug 2005 at 03:25 PM.
Old 29 May 2005, 07:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

No 3 Doors Down...Yet Weezer and Linkin Park make it...Weezer?...Gay.
Old 29 May 2005, 08:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

You should've nominated them.
Old 29 May 2005, 08:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

True...I must of missed the nom. thread...

Side Note:I just got schooled by a Gator..I'm ashamed of myself.
Old 29 May 2005, 08:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
True...I must of missed the nom. thread...

Side Note:I just got schooled by a Gator..I'm ashamed of myself.
Then you'll be really ashamed when your team gets schooled by the Gators this year.
Old 21 Jul 2005, 09:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm just letting everyone know that Sam asked me to run the rest of the tournament since he will be unable to post here until August sometime.
Old 21 Jul 2005, 09:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Well, at least someone is going to do it.
Old 28 Jul 2005, 07:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
Well, at least someone is going to do it.
Yeah...

Mr. Entertainment mod...

Old 28 Jul 2005, 09:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK

This is Sam's tournament that he passed on to you, not mine.
Old 02 Aug 2005, 09:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
This is Sam's tournament that he passed on to you, not mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Okay... change of plans... I'm gonna be out the following three weeks. Yeah, I know... it sucks. Igloo, you think you could run the GBOAT tourney for me while I'm out?
Old 02 Aug 2005, 03:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Maybe if that message was posted anywhere it would have made sense ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I'm just letting everyone know that Sam asked me to run the rest of the tournament since he will be unable to post here until August sometime.
Old 02 Aug 2005, 09:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Maybe if that message was posted anywhere it would have made sense ....

It was in the mod room. Sam asked me to do it after because he realized you weren't going to bother with it.
Old 02 Aug 2005, 09:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

If it was the "Gonna be gone thread" than I missed it becaue I never read posts in that thread.

Usually just people saying that they'll be back on Sunday and other pointless stuff.
Old 02 Aug 2005, 09:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
If it was the "Gonna be gone thread" than I missed it becaue I never read posts in that thread.

Usually just people saying that they'll be back on Sunday and other pointless stuff.
Yeah, I really don't read them either because they are pointless. I don't care if your gone one day.