ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment > Tournament Forum

Tournament Forum This is where the tournament will be held.

GC: R1 -- 18. Rocket Power vs 39. Samurai Pizza Cats
View Poll Results: Round 1
Rocket Power 5 33.33%
Samurai Pizza Cats 10 66.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Mar 2005, 02:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo
Default GC: R1 -- 18. Rocket Power vs 39. Samurai Pizza Cats

Rocket Power

vs

Samurai Pizza Cats

Old 23 Mar 2005, 02:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

Orlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Orlando JorDAN

PIZZA CATS

I used to love that when i was a kid. I havent seen it in a long time though.

Old 23 Mar 2005, 03:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I Never found Rocket power funny.

As for Pizza cats, i loved that show as a kid. they should bring it back.

Old 23 Mar 2005, 03:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Rocket Power=BORING...neve got into it..

Pizzacats=FUNNY and entraining. It gets my vote.
Old 24 Mar 2005, 01:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Supplies to draw the Pizza Cats = $50
Contracts for people to do the Pizza Cat's voices= $50,000 each
A deal with Nike to make Pizza Cat shoes= $100,000,000,000,000
A memory from when you were a 1st grader who loved Samurai Pizza Cats= Priceless

Not everything has a pricetag. But for everything else, there's Mastercard.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 24 Mar 2005, 09:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Pizza cats by a mile.
Old 24 Mar 2005, 10:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I swear Samurai Pizza Cats is the only cartoon I have never seen...EVER.

Rocket Power was mostly boring.

I'm out of this one.
Old 24 Mar 2005, 11:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

What the fuck?!

How did that half-assed show made it to this list. I thought this was "Great Cartton of all time" not the shittiest.

Ayways Samurai Pizza cats owns.
Old 25 Mar 2005, 05:37 AM   #9 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

^ i forget who wanted Rocket power on the Tourney. i'd have Replaced it with......

You guessed it, Inuyasha

Old 25 Mar 2005, 09:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

^ Inuyasha isn't THAT good. IMO Kenshin was better and more deserving of a "Greatest of all time" slot.
Old 25 Mar 2005, 10:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Koopa
^ Inuyasha isn't THAT good. IMO Kenshin was better and more deserving of a "Greatest of all time" slot.
You sir know NOTHING about good animation if your saying Inuyasha is a bad toon...its one of the best written,drawn, and espically dubbed animes to come out recently in a VERY LONG time..and frankly I'm surprised its not in this tourment and this lame Rocket Power toon is...
Old 25 Mar 2005, 12:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

oMfG!~!~11

I used to love Pizza Cats
Old 25 Mar 2005, 04:12 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Koopa
I won't disagree with Kenshin. a very well done show. But i honestly think Inuyasha is worthy of being in this. the Story is Great. the characters are Entertaining, and all have amazing back stories, well, except Kagome, and i wish shippo would die. THe Action is Very exciting for this show, and i'm actually surprised YTV picked it up with some of it's more *ahem* Mature themes. Kenshin is also very funny, and has a very well-done story. if YTV picked it up i'd love it on the same level of Inuyasha. IMO they should have picked up Kenshin instead of Witch hunter robin, that show fuckin' bored me.

Old 25 Mar 2005, 04:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
^ i forget who wanted Rocket power on the Tourney. i'd have Replaced it with......

You guessed it, Inuyasha
No. Anime sucks.

Pizza Cats advance.
Closed Thread