ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment > Tournament Forum

Tournament Forum This is where the tournament will be held.

GC: R1 -- 17. Robotech vs 40. Animaniacs
View Poll Results: Round 1
Robotech 1 7.69%
Animaniacs 12 92.31%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Mar 2005, 03:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo
Default GC: R1 -- 17. Robotech vs 40. Animaniacs

Robotech

vs

Animaniacs

Old 23 Mar 2005, 03:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

Orlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Orlando JorDAN

The Animaniacs ruled. It used to be my favourite cartoon. Those... things... were so crazy, it was just funny to watch.

Old 23 Mar 2005, 04:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Can We call you Dadoo? always loved that quote.

Animaniacs gets my vote.

Old 23 Mar 2005, 04:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

The Warner Brothers, and the Warner Sister
Old 23 Mar 2005, 04:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Robotech/Marcoss, is a really good anime...one of the longest runing ones of its kind too. Mind you I know of better animes overall, but when it comes to futuristic/mech/spacejet-type animes...this one is a timeless classic.

That being said, I still found amimaics to me much more memorable..Remember Nations of the world? Thats a classic...
Old 23 Mar 2005, 04:59 PM   #6 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

True. What about the Goodpidgeons, Or whatever That Rip-off of goodfellas was. Or Slappy and Skippy? or Of course Pinky and the brain. Such great Stuff from that show.

Old 23 Mar 2005, 05:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

Orlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Orlando JorDAN

Yeah, Pinky and The Brain was another reason why i watched it.

Has anyone got EWR? The involvment of Pinky and The Brain in that is funny.

Old 23 Mar 2005, 05:06 PM   #8 (permalink)

i had EWR, and i remember that.

Pinky: Big show vs Spike dudley? I don't think that will fly.

Something like that, can't remember. may DL EWR for the 5th time and do it.

Old 23 Mar 2005, 07:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Robotech was badass.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 23 Mar 2005, 07:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

I'll say Animaniacs because of the pure fact that I didn't enjoy Robotech.
Old 23 Mar 2005, 07:32 PM   #11 (permalink)

The Warners are Sweeping Robotech.

Old 24 Mar 2005, 02:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

HELLOOOOOOOOO NURSE!

Animaniacs gets my vote
Old 24 Mar 2005, 02:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

It makes me sad to see animaniacs winning like this.

Old 24 Mar 2005, 02:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

ITS TIME FOR ANIMANIACS. CAUSE THEY'RE ZANY TO THE MAX...

someone else finish it.
Old 24 Mar 2005, 02:54 AM   #15 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatwad
ITS TIME FOR ANIMANIACS. CAUSE THEY'RE ZANY TO THE MAX...

someone else finish it.
and anyone who votes for them they deserve twenty whacks.

Closed Thread