ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment > Tournament Forum

Tournament Forum This is where the tournament will be held.

GMAT: R3 -- 3.The Godfather Pt. II vs 40.The Breakfast Club
View Poll Results: Round 3
The Godfather Pt.II 5 45.45%
The Breakfast Club 6 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Oct 2004, 11:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo
Default GMAT: R3 -- 3.The Godfather Pt. II vs 40.The Breakfast Club

The Godfather Pt. II

The continuing saga of the Corleone crime family tells the story of a young Vito Corleone growing up in Sicily and in 1910s New York; and follows Michael Corleone in the 1950s as he attempts to expand the family business into Las Vegas, Hollywood and Cuba.

vs

The Breakfast Club

Five students: Allison, a weirdo, Brian, a nerd, John, a criminal, Claire, a prom queen, and Andy, a jock, are forced to spend the day in Saturday detention. At first they are quiet, but later they start talking and learn that behind the exterior, they are all the same.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Oct 2004, 12:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

it saddens me to do this.....

Breakfast Club
Old 11 Oct 2004, 12:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny Crane
it saddens me to do this.....

Breakfast Club
Dear God Why?
Old 11 Oct 2004, 12:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Cuz Breakfast Club defined a genre, Godfather 2 merely continued one.

Breakfast Club is the definitive Teen Movie, a well written flick which many people related with.
Godfather 2 was a sequel, which merely continued the story from the first one. As a Stand alone feature I don't think it holds up as "The Greatest Of All Time". The Godfather movies (with the exception of the first one) work best when viewed as a trilogy.

Based on that, Breakfast Club had to get my vote, despite how much I love Godfather Part 2
Old 11 Oct 2004, 04:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

The Breakfast Club

One of my all time favorites.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Oct 2004, 05:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

This poll is a damn crime
Old 11 Oct 2004, 05:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

what the hell? the godfather 2 was better than the first and a classic movie..yet it is losing to a bunch of whiney overpaid actors that are all washed up now, and didn't do nothing but give a bunch of teenage girls something to torture their boyfriends with.
Old 11 Oct 2004, 05:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
what the hell? the godfather 2 was better than the first and a classic movie..yet it is losing to a bunch of whiney overpaid actors that are all washed up now, and didn't do nothing but give a bunch of teenage girls something to torture their boyfriends with.
YEAH!!!

*checks who he voted for*

eh.....nevermind.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Oct 2004, 07:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

2 votes! Unbelievable.
Old 11 Oct 2004, 07:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Damn you all to hell...

Jason... I'm afraid that I must ask that you no longer participate in any tournaments here... you nominated and voted for some dumb fucking stuff...

Hope you don't take that too personally... I'm just singling you out because you're here...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2004, 01:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Don't you, duh duh duh, forget about me. Don't don't don't don't!

Lol, I love that song. And I love The Breakfast Club like alot of other teens do, mainly because I can put myself in the same position as those kids. They get my vote.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2004, 05:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

I tend to agree with Trev... Jace, your taste is hard to bear. Godfather 2 shits all over The Breakfast Club.
Old 12 Oct 2004, 05:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Lay Off Jason guys...you already got his mod spot taken away...BloodThristy Vultures..
Old 13 Oct 2004, 04:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Lay Off Jason guys...you already got his mod spot taken away...BloodThristy Vultures..
Holy crap!!! I hadnt even noticed. What the hell happened??
Old 13 Oct 2004, 06:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
What, are you kidding? This isn't about killing Jason or some shit... he shouldn't have been mod, one... and two, we'd be doing this to anyone. It just seems that Jason tends to vote for the shitty movies