ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment > Tournament Forum

Tournament Forum This is where the tournament will be held.

GMAT: R2 -- 13.Se7en vs 40.The Breakfast Club
View Poll Results: Round 2
Se7en 3 42.86%
The Breakfast Club 4 57.14%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Sep 2004, 04:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo
Default GMAT: R2 -- 13.Se7en vs 40.The Breakfast Club

Se7en

A film about two homicide detectives' desperate hunt for a serial killer who justifies his crimes as absolution for the world's ignorance of the Seven Deadly Sins. The movie takes us from the tortured remains of one victim to the next as the sociopathic "John Doe" sermonizes to Detectives Sommerset and Mills -- one sin at a time. The sin of Gluttony comes first and the murderer's terrible capacity is graphically demonstrated in the dark and subdued tones characteristic of film noir. The seasoned and cultured Sommerset researches the Seven Deadly Sins in an effort to understand the killer's modus operandi while green Detective Mills scoffs at his efforts to get inside the mind of a killer...

vs.

The Breakfast Club

Five students: Allison, a weirdo, Brian, a nerd, John, a criminal, Claire, a prom queen, and Andy, a jock, are forced to spend the day in Saturday detention. At first they are quiet, but later they start talking and learn that behind the exterior, they are all the same.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2004, 10:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Breakfast Club is good and all, but no way can it compare with the awesomeness of Se7en. Such a badass flick with a badass ending
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2004, 10:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Tough choice....Seven was one of those unique Psycological thriller of a movie that comes only once in a while...

on the other hand the Breakfast Club is a ICON of the 80's teen flick, and an classic teen film thats even enjoyable to teens and us children of the 80's as well. Cool soundtrack too.

So I guess I'll have to go with the original "Bratt Pack".

sings:*Don't you.....forget about me......*
Old 16 Sep 2004, 11:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I love the Breakfast Club, they get my vote.

But Igloo I wish you coulda found a pic with all of them in it. Oh well
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2004, 12:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

The Breakfast Club

Se7en was cool and all but I just love Breakfast Club.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2004, 01:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

that was a tough match up... Breakfast Club is classic, Se7en is awesome....